RAW Protein Garden of Life
$29.95 retail $39.95
- Beyond Organic Protein Formula
- Source of Protein From RAW Organic Sprouts
- 18 Grams Per Serving
- Vitamin Code®
- Fat Soluble A,D,E,K
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- No Fillers, Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Nutrients
- Vegan * Gluten Free * Dairy Free * No Soy Allergens
- USDA Organic
Unlock the nutritive power of living grains and seeds with Garden of Life Raw Protein - a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder. Featuring 14 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW protein is an excellent source of complete protein - providing 18 grams and 35% of the daily value - including all essential amino acids. Raw Proteincontains Vitamin Code® Raw Food-Created fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.
Use low fat RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
Go beyond Organic with Garden of Life RAW Protein - providing high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotic and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors™ such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality.
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein - 18 grams and 35% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ A, D, E and K with their unique Code Factors™ intact enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy, and other protein sources
- Easily digested - supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well - great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
RAW Protein provides a complete suite of essential amino acids.
Your decision to purchase organic is not only an investment in your health, but in the health of the planet for generations to come.
Garden of Life RAW Protein Directions
Mix 1 level scoop in 8 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also be interested in: