We bundled together our favorite high-quality, immune system-focused nutrients to promote the best complementary ingredients, diversity and absorption possible.
What makes our new “immune defense” products stand out? Our new formulas are unlike others on the market because they feature multiple types of nutrients formulated with ancient practices in mind.
Our herbal blends, vitamins and minerals are combined with probiotics into potent formulas — helping to support gut health and nutrient absorption in a variety of ways.
Supplementing with a combination of two ancient herbs called echinacea and elderberry, which have origins in both Eastern and Western herbalism, plus vitamin C and soil-based organism (SBO) probiotics is a powerful way to aid in overall healthy immune defense and immune activation.
These products are intended to help promote a healthy inflammation response, to maintain the health of cells that form your skin, eyes and connective tissue, and to support the growth of beneficial gut flora — which we know is a critical aspect of overall immune function.
Elderberry is an herb that has been consumed for centuries due to its high content of antioxidant flavonoids, which have the ability to help support a healthy immune system.
Elderberry also features anthocyanins — the same deep red, blue and purple pigmented antioxidants found in superfoods like berries and cherries— along with the antioxidant called quercetin. These compounds are capable of supporting overall neurological and cardiovascular health, healthy eyesight and more.
What Makes Ours Unique …
- Provides 700 milligrams of fermented elderberry blend. Fermentation pre-digests nutrients and beneficial compounds, helping them to be more accessible and bioavailable.
- Contains 2 billion CFU* of soil-based organism (SBO) probiotics, providing digestive support, healthy gut-related immunity and more. The combination of elderberry plus probiotics helps this duo to work in tandem for maximized immune support.
- Promotes healthy immune system activation and can help enhance respiratory mucosal immune response.
- Supports a healthy inflammation response.
Suggested Usage of Ancient Herbals Elderberry + Probiotics:
Adults should take 2 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water, juice coffee, tea or another beverage. This herbal blend can be taken with or without food and doesn’t require refrigeration.
At Ancient Nutrition, every product we offer draws upon wisdom from traditional health practices.
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea), an herb in the daisy/Asteraceae plant family, has long been known for its antioxidant properties, especially among Native American tribes who valued this herb for its ability to support a healthy gut, a healthy immune system, and more.
Within echinacea — considered to be one of the most popular herbs worldwide for supporting a healthy immune response— you’ll find several active compounds that can aid in general health. One such group is phenols, which generally have been shown to have antioxidant properties.
Our unique formula features ingredients that originated in both Eastern and Western herbalism traditions. We couple the power of the echinacea plant (native to North America) with those of soil-based organism (SBO) probiotics, plus another immune-supporting herb called astragalus, a herb with a long history of use in traditional Chinese herbalism.
What Makes Ours Unique …
- We search the entire globe for the highest quality herbs we can find, and our echinacea ingredient is no exception. Our new echinacea formula is a whole food-based herbal supplement, formulated for optimized immune support.
- Provides 880 milligrams of immune-supporting herbal blend featuring echinacea and astragalus.
- Astragalus is one of the top herbs in all of traditional Chinese herbalism.
- Features 2 billion CFU* of soil-based organism (SBO) probiotics to help promote gut-related immune support, plus nutrient absorption and microbial balance
- SBO probiotics naturally survive the harsh stomach acid environment, allowing the probiotics to get to the digestive system to colonize it with beneficial bacteria.
- Can help support digestive health, regular bowel function and elimination.
Suggested Usage of Ancient Herbals Echinacea + Astragalus:
Adults should take 2 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water, juice coffee, tea or another beverage. This herbal blend can be taken with or without food.
No refrigeration is required for this product, since SBO probiotics are shelf-stable at room temperature.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble nutrient that all humans require from their diets, since the body cannot make vitamin C on its own.
Why should you prioritize getting enough vitamin C to support your immune system? This vitamin acts as an antioxidant, helping to support a healthy immune response, and also has many other essential roles too — such as assisting in the absorption of iron and helping with the body’s natural production of collagen.
What Makes Ours Unique …
- Provides 900 milligrams of a highly-absorbable vitamin C from real-food ingredients that help to support healthy vitamin C uptake, bioavailability and retention.
- Features 2 billion CFU* of soil-based organism (SBO) probiotics, providing digestive support, healthy gut-related immunity, and support for nutrient absorption.
- Supports a healthy response to inflammation and stress, plus healthy antioxidant activity.
- Promotes a healthy nervous system and healthy neuron function.
- Supports healthy skin and the skin’s ability to defend against UV light-induced redness.
Suggested Usage of Ancient Nutrients Vitamin C + Probiotics:
Adults should take 2 capsules daily along with 8 ounces of water, juice coffee, tea or another beverage. Vitamin C can be taken with or without food, but may offer the most benefits when paired with other nutrients including iron and collagen.
Many people overlook the importance of zinc as part of an immune-supporting diet and supplement routine.
Zinc — found in foods like organ meats, fish, legumes and nuts — is an essential mineral that is second only to iron in terms of mineral concentration in the body. Not only is zinc found in every single cell in your body, but it’s also involved in more than 300 enzyme reactions that keep your immune system and body thriving.
What Makes Ours Unique …
- You are not only what you eat, but actually what you digest, which is why we go to great lengths to provide highly-absorbable zinc. This formula provides 20 milligrams (182% of daily value) of zinc from real food sources to support healthy immune defenses
- Features 2 billion CFU* of SBO probiotics to offer digestive support and maintenance of healthy gut microflora, plus support for normal bowel habits
- Promotes healthy immune system activation, including healthy gut and respiratory mucosal immune responses
- Supports normal breakdown of complex carbohydrates and promotes proper digestion and nutrient absorption
Suggested Usage of Ancient Nutrients Zinc + Probiotics:
Adults should take 1 capsule per day with 8 ounces of water, juice coffee, tea or another beverage. Zinc can be taken with or without food, at any time of day.
Remember, to make the most of these Ancient Nutrition herbal and nutrient formulas, focus on consuming a nutrient-dense diet full of phytonutrients and anti-inflammatory foods — which is important for supporting overall gut health and proper absorption.
*at time of manufacture