Bone Broth Protein™ Almond Fig Bars
Looking for the perfect recipe to use up the dried figs you've been storing? These 5-ingredient homemade fig bars require no baking, and they're a healthy, gluten-free treat to take on-the-go!
Bone Broth Protein Almond Fig Bars
Time: prep: 15 minutes, total: 2 hours 15 minutes
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- ½ cup Bone Broth Protein™ Pure or Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Line an 8x8 baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until dough starts to form into a ball.
- Press the dough evenly into the pan and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until bars set.
- Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.