Bone Broth Protein™ Carrot Cake Squares
A gluten-free carrot cake treat loaded with nourishing Bone Broth Protein? You'd better believe it! If you love carrot cake, I guarantee you will love this protein and vitamin 2 packed snack. This moist, healthy treat is perfect for on-the-go snacking and a great way to get a daily serving of veggies. Top with grass-fed butter, a drizzle of honey, or a healthy cream cheese frosting and devour.
Bone Broth Protein Carrot Cake Squares
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup dates, halved and pitted
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup Bone Broth Protein™ Pure or Vanilla
- 1 ½ cups shredded carrots
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- 1 ½ cups oats
- ¾ cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Blend together dates, coconut oil, vanilla and cinnamon.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sea salt and protein powder together until well combined.
- Add date mixture and whisk to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown on outside.
VARIATIONS: substitute the coconut oil for applesauce, or add some healthy cream cheese frosting!