Following the keto diet doesn’t have to mean cutting out dessert entirely. This keto chocolate mousse recipe only uses mashed avocado, vanilla extract, cacao powder, water and Keto Protein Chocolate to create a creamy keto dessert recipe. This treat doesn’t compare to a traditional mousse recipe’s level of sweetness, but it will help satisfy any lingering after-dinner dessert cravings without knocking you out of ketosis.
Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe with Keto Protein Chocolate
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups mashed avocado (about 2-3 avocados)
- 2 scoops Keto Protein Chocolate
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup water
- Blend or process dates and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add mashed avocado, protein powder and cacao powder and process until creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula if needed.
- Add the water and process until smooth.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator up to 3 days or in the freezer up to 2 weeks.