Beets are rich in nutrients and bright in color, making for a fun addition to an otherwise traditional hummus recipe. You’ll get double the dose of beets in this roasted beet hummus recipe along with a bit of added protein thanks to Organic Bone Broth Protein Nitro Beet. While this recipe seems a little out there, you can use it in the same ways you’d use any hummus recipe: as a dip, on a wrap or sandwich, on top of a mediterranean salad, etc.
Roasted Beet Hummus Recipe with Organic Bone Broth Protein Nitro Beet
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 large beets, washed and sliced
- One 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 scoop Organic Bone Broth Protein Nitro Beet
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place the beets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend on high until well-combined.
- Serve with freshly chopped veggies.