This piña colada recipe is anything but traditional with ingredients like coconut milk, raw eggs, coconut oil, honey, chia seeds and Keto PROTEIN. When you think of a piña colada, you most likely don’t think about protein and healthy fats, but this healthy piña colada with Keto PROTEIN is full of both. Now, you can have the taste of warm summer days at the beach without the guilt. Just be sure to choose organic free-range eggs for the safest option when consuming them raw.
Piña Colada Recipe with Keto PROTEIN™ Vanilla
Prep Time: 3 minutes
- 10 ounces coconut milk
- 1-2 raw eggs (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- ½ banana
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds, ground
- 1 scoop Keto PROTEIN Vanilla
- Combine the ingredients in a high-speed blender.