Hummus is traditionally made with chickpeas, but you can get incredibly creative with your hummus recipes and try out a recipe made from carrots, beets, cauliflower or a number of other tasty vegetables.
This roasted cauliflower hummus recipe is an even more unique take on hummus with the addition of Keto COLLAGEN, which will fuel you with beneficial MCTs.
Roasted Cauliflower Hummus Recipe with Keto COLLAGEN™
Time: 1 hour
- 1 medium-sized cauliflower
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 large cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 4 scoops Keto Collagen
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the florets from the cauliflower and place on the baking sheet. Toss in a small amount of olive oil and roast for 15 minutes
- Add the roasted cauliflower to a food processor with tahini, olive oil, garlic, Keto Collagen, lemon juice, salt, pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Pour hummus into an airtight container and place in the refrigerator until cold.
- Serve in a bowl and top with parsley and olive oil.