You’ve probably tried sweet potatoes before, maybe even have been a little creative with them and made your own sweet potato fries. But have you ever tried sweet potato hummus? Well, there’s no better time than now to try it! This delicious hummus recipe packs an extra punch with the addition of Pure Bone Broth Protein. Give it a try!
Sweet Potato Hummus
Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 1.5 pounds peeled sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 scoop Bone Broth Protein Pure
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Olive oil (garnish)
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Chop the sweet potatoes into large chunks and add to a pot of boiling water
- Let mixture boil for 30-40 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Drain the water from the sweet potatoes
- Add the sweet potatoes to a food processor with tahini, Bone Broth Protein, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper.
- Puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate the hummus in an airtight container until cooled.
- Garnish with olive oil and cilantro before serving.