Mayonnaise, celery, onion and salt and pepper are staple tuna salad recipe ingredients. Bone Broth Protein Turmeric, however, transforms this from a simple tuna salad recipe to a unique, show-stopping recipe. You can serve your tuna over a greens as a salad, as a tuna salad sandwich recipe or a dip for your cucumber slices … The possibilities are endless.
Tuna Salad with Bone Broth Protein™ Turmeric
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (5-6 oz) wild caught tuna, drained and flaked
- ¼ cup organic Mayonnaise
- ½ scoop Bone Broth Protein Turmeric
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1-2 tbsp dried cranberries
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Chill for 1 hour before serving.