Complete Collagen System Bundle
- Multi Collagen Protein Capsules
- Multi Collagen Protein Powder (All-In-One)
- Multi Collagen Protein Powder Stick Packs (40 Count Box)
- Supports skin, gut and joint health†
- Contains 5 sources of collagen, including Types I, II, III, V, and X
A Multi Collagen Protein Containing Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Grass-Fed Beef
- Collagen from Chicken Bone Broth
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Wild Fish
- Collagen from Eggshell Membrane
- Powder provides 7 grams of Protein (per serving)
- Skin, Gut, and Joint Support†
- Powder Mixes Instantly
- Odorless, Tasteless
- Adds Collagen Boost to Any Meal
- Convenient Capsules Contain Clinically Studied Ashwagandha and Organic Alma Berry Extract
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish
- Contains No Added: milk, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soy. Made on equipment that also processes milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts and soy.
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake, Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein powder could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market provide only one source of collagen, but Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein provides the power of five collagen types from four different sources!
Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein includes hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides and eggshell membrane collagen, providing collagen Type I, II, III, V and X.
Odorless, tasteless and easy-to-mix Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, and can:
- Promote healthy skin†
- Support healthy digestive function†
- Support healthy joints†
Why Is Collagen Important?
Collagen is one of the reasons our bodies don’t fall apart. Collagen literally functions to hold you together.
But what is collagen? Collagen is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids and is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body, and different bodily systems and organs need specific proteins serving a variety of functions.
The truth is that collagen is literally everywhere in the body, and when there’s enough collagen in the body, then we can “keep ourselves together” and are humming along.
Why Multi Collagen Protein Powder?
Containing with four different sources of collagen—bovine, chicken, fish and egg—Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein Powder provides collagen Type I, II, III, V and X. That’s an amazing matrix of collagen!
Bovine collagen is a naturally occurring protein found in the skin, bones and muscles of cows, providing Type I and Type III collagen.
Chicken collagen is also known as collagen Type II—a protein found in the cartilage, bones and other tissues of chickens. It’s a highly popular collagen.
Fish collagen is a sustainable source of collagen and is a great addition to Multi Collagen Protein.
Then there’s eggshell membrane collagen. Eggshell membrane is rich in nutrients that joints need to thrive.†
Remember: Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Complex Powder provides the power of five collagen types—from four food sources!
Why Multi Collagen Protein Capsules?
Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Capsules also contains clinically studied organic ashwagandha and organic amla berry.
Want to start enjoying the benefits of collagen protein?
Here are a few ways to use Multi-Collagen Protein:
- Include 2 Tablespoons in your morning smoothie.
- Add to baking dishes, muffins, bars or pancakes to increase protein intake.
- Replace unhealthy protein powder with this.
- Create a chia coconut collagen pudding.
- Take a serving of collagen pre- and post-workout.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*At time of manufacture