Men's "Wellness Journey" Kit
Multi Collagen Protein (All-In-One)
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Supports a healthy gut, skin, hair, nails and joints†
- Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X
- From non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage free and cruelty free sources
- From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water or any beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- Supports healthy gut function and digestive health†
- Supports healthy immune system function and a healthy GI tract†
- 50 Billion CFUs per serving
- Featuring Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs) and Prebiotics
- PLUS it's shelf-stable (no need to refrigerate!)
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach. Either when you first wake up, or right before bed.
- Not intended for children
Ancient Multi - Men's
- Multivitamin formulated specifically for men under 40
- 100% or more Daily Value (DV) of 13 essential vitamins and minerals
- Features multi-kingdom ingredients inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Method)
- Supports cardiovascular health and healthy homocysteine levels†
- Supports healthy energy levels and healthy sleep†
- Supports healthy immune system function†
- Adults take 3 capsules per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food.
Wellness is such a subjective thing and only you know what your wellness journey means for you. To help kickstart your journey, we cherry-picked our top three "must-try" products that are formulated for the everyday goal of supporting overall wellness. Think of it as your daily basics to to stay on track.
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don’t have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall health. The five types of collagen from four food sources cover everything from supporting healthy skin and joints to promoting a healthy gut.†
Soil-based organisms are survivable probiotic strains that occur naturally in the soil and are generally found in unprocessed fruit and vegetables. Modern farming conditions like nutrient-depleted soil, and modern diets lacking in raw fruits and vegetables make it hard to get these important probiotics, but the gut benefits greatly from them. The best part? These probiotics are meant to be a part of your diet naturally, so they’re designed for survival. Overall, they make it into your gut where they can colonize.
Ancient Multi Men’s feature select ingredients with a wide range of health benefits, including vitamin D3 to support bone health and healthy immune system function, non-soy vitamin K to support cardiovascular function and already-healthy insulin levels, methylated vitamin B12 to support healthy energy levels and cognitive health, selenium to support thyroid health† and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
Who is Multi Collagen Protein intended for?
People typically start to slow production of collagen after the age of 30. This product is for anyone who is looking to naturally support their body as they age, especially if you are looking for joint support, healthy skin and nails and added gut support.†
Why should I supplement with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate … and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
How much collagen should I take?
The listed serving suggestion is to take one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water, juice, tea or your favorite recipe. The collagen your body does not use will flush from your system, so there is not a risk of “overdoing” collagen.
What type of support does Multi Collagen Protein provide?
Multi Collagen Protein supports:
- Joint health (including support for healthy ligaments and tendons)†
- Healthy nails†
- Joint support†
- Healthy joint function†
- Healthy skin†
- A healthy gut†
What sets Ancient Multis apart from other multivitamins?
- Fermented vitamins C & D for a healthy immune system and response to stress†
- Methylated vitamin B12 and other B vitamins
- A patented form of folate
- Soy-free, fermented vitamin K (MK-7)
- Zinc for healthy immune system function†
Is supplementation really necessary?
For many Americans the diet consumed isn’t nutritionally adequate. In fact, approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density — providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D, E and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc.
More specifically, typical diets contain less than 80% of the RDA for calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and manganese—and the people who are most at risk for coming up short on those nutrients are adult women and teenage girls.
Here’s the truth: If two-thirds of the standard U.S. diets are coming up short on certain nutrients, then the remaining one-third of the average diet may not be so great, either, and cannot possibly fully meet a person’s nutrient needs.One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our Standard American Diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin-packed and mineral-packed wallop. In addition to a nutrient-dense diet, some opt to take a multivitamin to help cover their bases.
What probiotics strains are in SBO Probiotic and what do they do?
There are 5 probiotic strains including the strains below:
Bacillus subtilis supports:
- Normal microflora in the gut†
- Healthy gut function†
- Digestive health†
- Normal digestion†
- A healthy immune system†
- A healthy GI tract†
Bacillus clausii supports:
- Gastrointestinal (GI) health†
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate SBO Probiotic because the strains are shelf-stable and survivable. Think of them as fridge-free probiotics.
What is the right amount of CFUs to be getting every day?
It varies! For most people I recommend a CFU count anywhere between 25 to 100 billion. SBO Probiotic has 50 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) per serving while the Gut Formula has 10 billion.
Why do I need probiotics?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often being diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
I believe the best way to approach this is to:
1. Eliminate foods and toxins that feed “bad” bacteria.
2. Start consuming probiotic-rich foods and supplements.†