Daily Morning Kit
If you're looking to get started with my favorite supplements, I believe there’s no better place to begin than my Morning Bundle.
These supplements are meant to take every single day and they're great for anyone looking to:
- Support healthy digestion†
- Support a healthy gut†
- Support healthy skin†
- Support healthy joints†
In my opinion, this trio is the perfect, affordable way to support your whole body—including healthy hair and nails, since, in general, protein and collagen are necessary for healthy hair and nails, too.
And you can try them all out today for a discounted price.
Here's a look at each of the supplements inside.
It's my best-selling collagen protein.
Multi Collagen Protein Powder—a Multi Collagen Protein Containing Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Grass-Fed Beef
- Collagen from Chicken Bone Broth
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Wild Fish
- Collagen from Eggshell Membrane
- 9 grams of Protein (per serving)
- Skin, Gut, and Joint Support†
- Mixes Instantly
- Odorless, Tasteless
- Adds Collagen Boost to Any Meal
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish
- Contains No Added: milk, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soy. Made on equipment that also processes milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts and soy.
Most of us don’t get enough collagen in our diets, and collagen levels can start to drop as early as when a person’s in their 20s. But there’s a whole lot of life to live after our 20s.
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake, Multi Collagen Protein powder could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market provide only one source of collagen, but Multi Collagen Protein features five collagen types from four different food sources!
Multi Collagen Protein includes hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides and eggshell membrane collagen, featuring collagen Type I, II, III, V and X.
Why hydrolyzed collagen peptides? Hydrolyzed collagen—also known as collagen hydrolysate or collagen peptides—is collagen derived from bone, cartilage and connective tissues. The hydrolysis process results in small, intact amino acids which haven’t been damaged and help to form and support collagen in the body.
Odorless, tasteless and easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, and can:
- Promote healthy skin†
- Support healthy digestive function†
- Support healthy joints†
What Does Collagen Do? It’s the Glue!
Why Collagen is Essential for Your Personal Health
Collagen is essential for our health. In fact, collagen is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body, and is found all over the body—in tendons, ligaments, bones and much more. You might say that collagen is the “glue” that holds us together because it truly is.
Collagen is found only in animals, mostly in the flesh and connective tissue, and it’s the second most common substance in the body—second only to water. It’s well known for how it helps skin maintain its firmness and smoothness.†
When we have enough collagen in our bodies, then we are well put together and can hum along with our health. When collagen supplies dip, however, we could be heading for trouble.
Aging naturally has a way of lowering collagen levels, but you really don’t have to be that old for this to happen. The truth is that collagen production in the body slows starting around age 20. It's been said that after the age of 20 to 29, we can lose one percent of collagen per year. That shortfall can really add up over the years, too.
When the body doesn’t have enough collagen, the skin starts to thin, wrinkle and sag. Hair gets lifeless or limp. Joints can feel it, too. They can get stiff and “creaky.”
You see? When we have enough collagen in our bodies, then we are well put together. When collagen supplies dip, however, it could be another story.
Try my collagen to support skin, gut and joint health.†
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet.
Thanks to modern processed foods and soil depletion, we simply don't get enough of the probiotics our bodies need to thrive.
Probiotics can support:
- digestive health.†
- gastrointestinal (GI) health.†
- immune system health.†
I believe there are five specific things you want to consider when choosing a probiotic supplement in capsule form:
- SBOs and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement has soil-based organisms (SBOs) and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
- High CFU Count: Choose a probiotic brand that has a higher number of colony-forming units (CFUs) from 25 billion to 50 billion.
- Strain Diversity: Select a probiotic supplement that has five or more probiotic strains.
- Survivability: Look for hardy probiotics and other cultures or formulas that are designed to make it to the gut and are able to colonize.
- Prebiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, I believe it is essential that prebiotics are also included in the formula.
- 50 Billion CFU*
- SBO Probiotics Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii, Lactobacillus plantarum and Bacillus coagulans PLUS Saccharomyces boulardii
Here’s how SBO Probiotic can benefit you:
- Supports normal microflora in the gut†
- Supports healthy gut function†
- Promotes digestive health†
- Supports normal digestion†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Promotes a healthy GI tract†
- Supports gastrointestinal (GI) health†
- Supports healthy gut transit time†
- Supports healthy intestinal immunity†
- Supports healthy gut transit time†
- Supports digestive comfort†
- Supports healthy elimination†
- Promotes healthy digestive function†
I highly encourage you to give SBO Probiotic a try!
I strongly believe that SBO Probiotics is the one of the best Probiotic supplement on the market.
Introducing a Women’s Multivitamin Made from Whole Foods, Organic Herbs and Fermented Vitamins
Women have specialized needs, so they deserve a multivitamin and mineral supplement that supports them—in a real food, fermented form. Among other things, my specially formulated Women’s Fermented Multi Offers:
- Nutrients from Real Food and Fermented Herbs
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K
- A special Organic Women’s Botanical Blend
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin—a highly absorbable, active, natural form of B12—like the B12 in the body.) Vitamin B12 is known as the “memory vitamin,” and is water-soluble, so it needs to be replenished.
- Along with vitamin B12, other B vitamins (vitamin B complex) to support healthy energy levels.†
Why a “Fermented” Multi?
Fermentation is an ancient process used to break down food into more absorbable components. During the fermentation process, microorganisms use aerobic and anaerobic metabolism to convert food compounds into powerful metabolites. Here are some key benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation pre-digests nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- During fermentation, key vitamins are increased and even created, particularly B vitamins, as well as other micronutrients that may not have been present in the original food.
- In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in the food.
An important takeaway: Fermentation is believed to help boost the vitamin and mineral content of whatever is being or has been fermented—including multivitamin and mineral supplements.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the vitamins and minerals in my Women’s Fermented Multi, including:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12
- B Vitamins
- Vitamin C (from Organic Camu Camu and Acerola)
- Ashwagandha Root & Leaf Extract (10% withanolides):
- Supports a healthy response to stress†
- Supports healthy energy levels†
- Supports restful sleep†
- Supports healthy physical energy levels†
- Supports a positive outlook†
- Supports healthy mobility†
- Supports healthy joint function†
- Supports healthy cortisol and DHEA balance†
- Supports focus and a healthy memory†
Dr. Axe Women’s Fermented Multi also features an Organic Women’s Botanical Blend, with a blend of beneficial botanicals, including clinically studied Organic Ashwagandha Extract, Organic Amla Berry Extract, Organic Sprouted Fermented Chia Seed, Organic Sprouted Fermented Flax Seed, Reishi Mycelium, Organic Schizandra, Organic Dong Quai, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Chaste Tree Berry and Organic Sage.
Do You Need a Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement? Most Likely, YES.
Here’s why: Ideally, our diets should provide all the nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, we require daily. For many Americans, however, the diet consumed isn’t nutritionally adequate.
For example, in years past, it’s been determined that approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density—providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc. (Oftentimes, women are among those who experience these shortfalls.)
In that scenario, the remaining one-third of the average diet must somehow compensate for what is lacking. The fact is that the rest of the diet is probably not from nutrient-dense food either and cannot possibly fully meet a person’s nutrient needs.
One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our standard American diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin and mineral wallop.
As an added step, many people use a daily multivitamin to help support adequate nutrient intake.
How about you? Do you need a multi?
If so, try my Women’s Fermented Multi. It’s Non GMO, is made from real food and fermented herbs, and is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of women.