Keto FUSION Organic MCT Oil Turmeric
- Combines organic turmeric oil with organic coconut-derived medium-chain triglycerides
- Supports natural ketone and energy levels in the body†
- 14g of fat per serving
- Features curcumin, turmerones, caprylic and capric acids
- 100% organic, hexane-free, no filler oils or other additives
- Take oil by the spoonfull or add to a fat-fueled recipe
- Start by using one teaspoon at a time and increase slowly over several days to one full serving (tablespoon) daily, per directions
Bone Broth Protein Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Spice flavor, lightly sweetened with stevia
- 20g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat
- Dairy, Gluten and Soy Free
- Made from pasture-raised beef bone broth
- Supports a healthy gut, nails, skin and joint health†
- Mix one heaping scoop in 12 oz of water or nut milk (we like to use a frother!)
- Add to your favorite recipe for pumpkin bread, pancakes or cookies
- Can be enjoyed warm or cold
- Made with Organic, Fermented Ashwagandha
- Supports a healthy response to stress and cortisol levels†
- Supports energy levels†
- Supports focus, memory, and a positive outlook†
- Supports restful sleep†
- Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of your favorite water or beverage
- May be taken with or without food
Ancient Probiotics - Ultimate
- 100 billion CFUs*
- 18 diverse probiotic strains
- Features botanicals rooted in Ayurveda traditionally used to support digestion
- Supports healthy digestive function and healthy elimination†
- Reduction of occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating†
- Supports healthy immune system function†
- Adults take 2 capsules per day with water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food .
- Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
Vata Fall Support Kit
Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old system of natural wellness born out of the Vedic texts of India. In a nutshell, there are three doshas, or body types — Vata, Pitta and Kapha, with each having a unique set of characteristics and guidelines for balance.
In Ayurveda, Vata types are regarded as creative and open to change when in balance, but during the fall months — the “Vata” time of year — this type needs to work extra hard to stay in balance. (Hint: Warm drinks are on the list!)
This Ayurveda-inspired kit features ingredients highly regarded throughout time to support the vata constitution, including warming botanicals, health-promoting herbs and select oils.
For Vata types, this kit provides ingredients to support restful sleep, a healthy response to stress and a healthy gut to provide the type of support your body constitution craves this time of year.†
Bone Broth Protein - Pumpkin Spice
Limited Time Season Flavor
Introducing Bone Broth Protein Pumpkin Spice, a nourishing, collagen protein powder infused with traditional Fall spices
- Limited-time flavor: while supplies last
- Delicious pumpkin spice adds perfectly to fall recipes, coffee and smoothies
- Made from pasture-raised beef bone broth
- Patented formula
- No artificial ingredients
- 20 grams of protein per serving, 0 grams carbs, 0 grams sugars
- Featuring Collagen Types I & III
- 16 grams of collagen per serving
- Supports a healthy gut, skin and joints†
Celebrating the season has never been so delicious, healthy or easy. Bone Broth Protein Pumpkin Spice is a superfood protein powder with amino acids, important minerals and 20 grams of protein per serving.
Get the health benefits of bone broth, today’s hottest superfood. Bone Broth Protein Pumpkin Spice is...
- Convenient: Easy and smooth to mix
- Made from real beef bone broth infused with Fall spices
- Naturally flavored and free of sugar overload, unlike so many other pumpkin spice beverages
Mix one heaping scoop of Bone Broth Protein Pumpkin Spice with:
- Almond, cashew or coconut milk
- Your favorite smoothie or protein shake
Today’s diet is often missing important nutrients and beneficial compounds that our ancestors enjoyed, including collagen, known as the “glue that holds us together.”
The most abundant protein in our bodies, it’s vital to many aspects of our health. Did you know collagen is found mostly in our bodies’ tendons, tissues, bones and skin, providing structure and strength?
But a number of factors can impact collagen levels in the body, including natural and modern-day threats, including:
- The natural aging process
- Hormonal changes
- Processed foods
- White sugar
- Hydrogenated oils
- Fluoridated water
- Too much sun
- Nutritional deficits
Thankfully, supplementing with collagen peptides can support:
- Healthy skin elasticity and skin hydration†
- Healthy skin†
- Healthy joint function†
- A healthy gut†
All of this nutritional goodness comes infused with the quintessential fall flavor: pumpkin spice mix...
But not all pumpkin spice products are the same. In fact, many can hide controversial ingredients...
The Pumpkin Spice Drink Debacle
Unfortunately, a vast majority of pumpkin spice beverages on the market are often loaded with sugar, fake flavors and other controversial ingredients, including the thickening agent carrageenan.
In fact, the nutritional profile for one of America’s most popular 16-ounce pumpkin spice lattes contains 50 grams of sugar.
At a time when we desperately need to reduce sugar consumption, consider this: One 16-ounce drink contains about all of the added sugars an adult should consume in an entire day.
You don’t have to worry about that with Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Pumpkin Spice…
- 0 grams of carbs
- 0 grams of sugar
- Sweetened naturally with stevia leaf
Get your pumpkin spice fix AND your protein and collagen … no sugar shock required...
Beef Bone Broth Pumpkin Spice features…
- Bone broth from pasture-raised beef
- Sweetened with stevia leaf extract
- Organic cinnamon bark, a warming, slightly sweet and spicy comfort ingredient
- No artificial ingredients
- 0 carbs; 0 grams of sugar
- Gluten-, grain-, dairy-, soy- and nut-free
- 20 grams of protein and 16 grams of collagen in every serving
- Amino acids and minerals
Benefits of Beef Bone Broth
The Collagen types I & III found in beef bone broth are especially beneficial for skin health, in addition to gut and joint benefits. See the features of beef bone broth, found in Bone Broth Protein Pumpkin Spice, below.
Beef Bone Broth
- Pasture-raised beef bone broth found in Bone Broth Protein Pumpkin Spice
- Features Types I and III collagen
- Beef collagen is also known as bovine cartilage or beef collagen
- Types I collagen and III collagen are the major components of skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels
- Together, types I and III collagen make up approximately 90 percent of the collagen in our bodies
- Healthy skin elasticity and skin hydration†
- Supports healthy skin†
- Healthy joint function†
- A healthy gut†
Fermented Ashwagandha—Supports Mental Focus, Clarity, Mood and Boosts Energy†
With a Full-Spectrum Fermented Ashwagandha Blend, Organic Fermented Warming Botanical Blend and an Organic Fermented Bitter Botanical Blend, Ancient Apothecary Fermented Ashwagandha features two forms of clinically studied ashwagandha and is specially formulated to support mental focus and clarity, a healthy mood and to boost energy.†
What Sets Ancient Apothecary Herbals Apart? Live Fermentation, Essential Oils Infusion, Organic Herbs & Spices, and a delivery system of Warming Botanicals and Digestive Bitters.
Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbs are powered by fermentation—our own proprietary, patent-pending, dual-stage, live fermentation process.
What is fermentation and why is it important?
Fermentation is an ancient process used to break down food into more absorbable components.
Here are some key benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation pre-digests nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in the food.
Each Ancient Apothecary Herbal formula is infused with Organic Essential Oils and CO2 extracts.
The Power of Essential Oils
Essential oils are often referred to as the “life blood” of plants and trees. They are the concentrated oils of herbs, plants and trees.
For example, it takes approximately 3,000 lemons to make one kilo of lemon essential oil, while one 15mL bottom of lemon essential oil takes about 75 lemons! To go deeper, there are nearly 300 drops in a 15mL bottle, so 1 drop of lemon essential oil is made by using ¼ of a whole lemon!
Likewise, 150 pounds of lavender is necessary for just one pound of pure lavender essential oil, while one 15mL bottle of lavender oil requires 27 square feet of lavender plants. With approximately 300 drops of lavender oil in a 15mL bottle, one drop equals nearly .09 square feet of lavender plants.
The bottom line: here’s a whole lot of beneficial plant life in essential oils.
These precious oils can be distilled or extracted using CO2 and bottled, and when steam distilled, essential oils keep the “frequency” that they had when they resided in the plant.
Additionally, essential oils provide lipo-soluble fractions of plants. Since plants contain both water- and fat-soluble active compounds, we believe it is important to consume a full spectrum of beneficial compounds. Fats and oils are beneficial for the effective delivery of key antioxidant compounds.
Therefore, essential oils infused into herbal formulas can help serve as a delivery system for botanicals.
Here’s the takeaway: Essential oils are some of Nature’s wonders
That’s why you’ll find essential oils in each and every Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbs.
The Importance of Organic Herbs
It’s no secret that in conventionally grown foods and herbs, farmers often use a variety of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides synthetic fertilizers and many other "processing agents" which often remain in and on the food or herbs. Even washing these foods or herbs can’t get many of these off the produce.
Why? Because nearly 20 percent of the 17,000 (or more) pesticides in use today are known as systemic pesticides—those which reside inside the plant via its root system and have permeated the plant. That’s means they’re everywhere within the plants themselves and can’t be washed off.
To try to avoid these chemicals in and on our food, many people choose to go organic. That reason alone is enough to make going organic is all the rage these days.
But another important benefit of organic food and herbs is that, because they’re grown organically, these plants are able to produce their own natural defenses against pests.
As a result, these plants can have some of the very compounds and natural defenses that we can and often should include in our diet.
That’s why you’ll find these health-supporting organic herbs in each and every Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbs.
PLUS, each Ancient Apothecary Herbal formula features an Organic Fermented Warming Botanical Blend of black pepper, ginger, long pepper and sprouted cumin.
In Ayurveda, black pepper, long pepper and ginger are tied to the Sanskrit word trikatu, meaning three spices or three peppers. Trikatu is an Ayurvedic blend of the fruits of black pepper, long pepper and the rhizomes of ginger.
Each Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbal formula also features an Organic Fermented Bitter Botanical Blend of milk thistle, dandelion and peppermint.
Bitter botanicals or "bitters" are historically regarded as beneficial.
By combining organic fermented botanicals, whole organic herbs and spices, hot water herbal extracts and lipo-soluble fractions, Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbal formulas feature a full-spectrum infusion of the best that Nature has to offer!
The Importance of Cortisol-DHEA Balance
Balance is good, especially when it comes to life, diet, emotions, relationships, and even hormones.
That goes for the hormones cortisol and DHEA (sometimes referred to as the “mother of all hormones”), too.
Typically, a lovely balance between the hormones cortisol and DHEA is maintained in a person’s younger years. But just as other things can change as the years progress, the balance can become an imbalance because, as we age, DHEA levels naturally decline.
In fact, generally DHEA levels peak around age 25, and then decline at about 2% per year after that due to the natural aging process, so that can mean there can be up to a 50% decline from age 25 to 50, followed by a further decline by age 75. However, stress, an unhealthy body, sugar intake, nicotine, excess caffeine and alcohol can also take their toll on DHEA.
When DHEA is diminished, cortisol’s actions aren’t kept in check and can lead to stress-related issues.
Cortisol is often referred to as a primary “stress hormone,” but it shouldn’t necessarily be villainized, since it functions as an important hormone in the body. It’s secreted by the adrenal glands and plays a normal role in proper glucose metabolism, blood pressure regulation, immune function and the body’s natural inflammatory response.
Truth is, small increases of cortisol can give a quick burst of energy during life or death situations, boost memory functions and immunity, lower pain sensitivity and help the body maintain homeostasis.
However, too much and prolonged levels of cortisol in the bloodstream—such as when chronic stress is in play—can negatively affect cognitive performance, thyroid function, lead to blood sugar imbalance, adversely affect muscle tissue and bone density, blood pressure, immunity, and weight..
DHEA, which is also an adrenal hormone, can balance the action of excess cortisol.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that helps the body adapt to fight the effects of stress, including the stress hormone cortisol, which has been implicated in numerous issues.† In fact,in studies, ashwagandha has been shown to tame over-the-top cortisol levels significantly.† Not only were cortisol levels brought into balance, but other benefits included increased energy, better sleep, less fatigue, healthy blood sugar levels (already in the normal range) and healthy lipid profiles.†
Simultaneously, ashwagandha has been able to help bolster DHEA levels to balance cortisol out.† As an added bonus, ashwagandha has positive effects on overall body health.†
Ashwagandha has also been used by Ayurvedic practitioners for thousands of years and features flavonoids and steroidal lactones called withanolides. Withanolides are believed to help support a healthy response to stress, to bolster mental and mood outlook, immunity and energy levels.†
The ashwagandha in Ancient Apothecary Fermented Ashwagandha features two forms of clinically studied ashwagandha—ashwagandha root extract (5% withanolides) AND ashwagandha (root and leaf, 10% withanolides).
Take a look:
Clinically Studied Ashwagandha root extract (5% withanolides) Benefits include:
- Support a healthy response to stress and the stress hormone cortisol†
- Support healthy cognition†
- Increase muscle strength, endurance, and athletic performance†
- Improve sexual function and libido in both men and women†
- Increase testosterone levels significantly (in men) †
- Balance the hormones and boost health of men and women†
- Support healthy immune system function†
- Support a healthy weight†
- Support a healthy outlook†
Ashwagandha Extract (root and leaf, 10% withanolides) Benefits include the following in these categories:
- Helps the body cope with stress†
- Promotes a calming, relaxing state of mind†
- Helps increase resistance to stress, tension, and irritability†
- Helps to reduce physical, emotional, and mental stress and fatigue†
- Helps promote a positive outlook†
- Helps to alleviate the effects of stress and tension†
- Enhances feelings of emotional well-being†
- Boosts energy and reduces fatigue†
- Helps sustain energy levels†
- Helps enhance focus and mental stamina†
- Helps promote mental clarity and concentration†
- Helps promote restful sleep†
- Reduces stress to help promote more restful sleep†
Combined with the Organic Fermented Warming Botanical Blend PLUS the Organic Fermented Botanical Blend, Ancient Apothecary Fermented Ashwaganda features two forms of clinically studied ashwagandha to support mental focus and clarity, while promoting a healthy mood and boosting energy.†
To Use: Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food.
Become one of the millions tapping into the energizing power of MCT oil using our unique formulation...
Our MCT Oil Is Certified Organic
This is a big deal, since most MCT brands on the market don’t carry this important distinction. If you’re shifting your body into high-energy fat-burning mode, doing it using these organic, clean fitness fats only makes sense.
Keto Fusion MCT Oil features medium-chain triglycerides, including caprylic and capric acids from sustainably grown, certified organic coconuts. Hexane-free and inherently gluten-free, Keto MCT Oil is keto- and Paleo-friendly and contains no fillers oils or other additives.
The ‘Ultimate Ketogenic Fat’
MCT oil is often referred to as the “ultimate ketogenic fat.” Here’s why: these performance fats help your body manufacture ketones, shifting your body’s energy preference from glucose to fat.
For thousands of years, coconut-based fats like MCTs served as a diet staple for people living in tropical areas.
In fact, one of the original, traditional uses of MCTs, particularly caprylic acid, involved supporting energy levels and more.
Easy to digest, MCT oil is satiating and easily used for energy, providing a sustainable source of energy from fat, not carbs or sugar.
Energizing Fitness Fat
Our MCT oil serves as an organic energy supporter, courtesy of Mother Nature, making it perfect for the keto diet to help the body reach ketosis — along with being one of the best things to consume on the Paleo diet.
Additionally, medium-chain fats found in MCT oil are believed to be one of the most easily digested, utilized and protective fatty acids that exists.
In short, MCT oil promotes healthy energy levels so you can stay sharp throughout your day.
Medium chain triglycerides, aka MCTs, are a high-quality fat that is easily absorbed by the body to use as clean energy. Our MCTs are sourced from coconut.
Organic Cinnamon Bark Oil
A natural warming spice, organic cinnamon bark oil provides a subtle sweetness.
Organic Turmeric Root CO2 Extract
One of the most sought-after spices in the wellness world, this organic turmeric extract is heralded for its benefits. We source ours from India.
100% Organic MCT Oil
We took care to ensure the ingredients most likely to be troublesome if conventionally grown are organic in this formula.
Many of the MCT oils available on the market today are not organic, but we believe when you’re using MCT oil, it should only be organic. That’s why we created our own.
The MCTs in this product come from coconuts grown without the use of chemical pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, synthetic fertilizers or other “processing agents” which often remain in and on foods during conventional farming practices. Not only are you avoiding these nasty compounds, but organic whole food ingredients often produce their own natural defenses against pests. As a result, these ingredients may possess some of the very compounds and natural defenses that we can and should include in our diet.
Keto Fusion assists your body in reaching the fat burning state of ketosis. How? The fat in MCT oil converts quickly into energizing ketones that your body can use.
This infused oil is an easy addition to your daily routine.
- Add it to morning coffee to help start the day.
- Take it right off the spoon at any time of day.
- Many like to take MCTs before a meal, while others turn to MCTs for support during periods of fasting.
- Enjoy in tea, smoothies, salads or in cooking.
Treat your body to the best herbs ancient tradition has to offer, plus a daily dose of diverse probiotics, in effortless capsule form.
The potent, quality herbs in this probiotic are deserving of a supplement of their own, but we’ve formulated them intentionally alongside probiotics to make them the best they can be. This groundbreaking formulation combines the most sought-after herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda with diverse probiotic strains, designed to support your gut and body in a way that’s never been done before.
Triphala Fruit Extract (Amla Fruit Extract, Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit Extract, Belleric Myrobalan Fruit Extract)
Triphala, meaning “three fruits” in Sanskrit, is a sacred superfruit trio traditionally prized for supporting digestion and its benefits for all 3 doshas. Amalaki (Amla) is traditionally used for supporting the body’s immune system, Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) is held high in Ayurveda and referred to as king-like, and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan) is a potent herb traditionally used for its whole-body benefits.
Turmeric Root Extract
One of the most sought-after spices in the wellness world, this turmeric extract is heralded for its benefits. We source ours from India.
Ginger Root Extract
This warming spice is sourced from India and traditionally used for supporting healthy digestion, especially in Ayurveda.
Fenugreek Seed Extract
Fenugreek is a treasured Ayurvedic bitter herb known for its cleansing properties.
This probiotic strain is the most abundant in the formula, but it’s not bacteria. Saccharomyces boulardii is a form of beneficial yeast that, generally speaking, survives passage through stomach acid to deliver benefits to the intestinal tract.
These capsules are created with time-release technology, which means the contents dissolve slower and steadier in your body. This technology is especially beneficial for the probiotics in this blend making it to your digestive tract where they are most important.
Rooted in Ayurveda
All of the herbs found in the Ancient Probiotics line are based on the principles of Ayurvedic practice, which is the ancient Indian study of health and holistic wellness. The herbs found in this blend are the most prized in Ayurveda and have been thoroughly tested for quality and potency.
Diverse probiotic strains
The highest potency of any probiotic we offer, this probiotic blend features 18 diverse strains and 100 billion CFUs*. It includes a beneficial yeast, an SBO (soil-based organism) and 16 other live, food-based strains.
Take 2 capsules per day with water or your favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food. These are great first thing in the morning or before bed.
Make the most of this probiotic by eating a gut-supporting diet rich in prebiotics and fermented foods such as kimchi, kombucha or sauerkraut.
Pairs Well With
If you’re looking for added digestive support, try Fermented Enzymes with meals to help break down the food you eat.