- Supports healthy gut function and digestive health†
- Supports healthy immune system function and a healthy GI tract†
- 50 Billion CFUs per serving
- Featuring Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs) and Prebiotics
- PLUS it's shelf-stable (no need to refrigerate!)
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach. Either when you first wake up, or right before bed.
- Not intended for children
Want to Do Your Gut and Body a HUGE Favor?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more.
Why the Need for Probiotics?
I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are being killed off, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.†
In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
Top 7 Probiotics Killers
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
Meanwhile, “bad” bacteria can flourish while the “good” bacteria is killed off, leaving your system out of balance.
I believe the best way to approach this is to:
Eliminate foods and toxins that feed bad bacteria.
Start consuming probiotic-rich foods and supplements.†
Probiotics: Why They Are ImportantProbiotics are “good” bacteria that:
- Support healthy gut function and digestive health†
- Support healthy immune system function and a healthy GI tract†
- Support normal microflora in the gut and normal digestion†
Which Probiotic Supplement is Right for You?
While many companies sell probiotics, my belief is that the majority of products don’t live up to their marketing hype.
That’s because most probiotic supplements can be destroyed by stomach acid before they even get to the digestive tract.
We can’t be misled by products that claim to have billions upon billions of active cells per dose, when the reality is they deliver far fewer.
How to Pick a Probiotic Supplement
It’s important to note that there are different types of strains of probiotics. The health effects experienced by one probiotic may be completely different from the health benefits seen from another probiotic.
Certain strains of probiotics support a healthy immune system.† Others are great for digestion.†
That’s why it’s important to pick the right probiotic for your needs. It’s also wise to consume a wide range of probiotics in your food or supplements so that you’re covered. The more, the merrier.
I believe there are five specific things you want to consider when choosing a probiotic supplement in capsule form:
- Soil-Based Organisms and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement has soil-based probiotics and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
- High CFU Count: Choose a probiotic brand that has a higher number of probiotics, from at least 25 billion to 50 billion per serving.
- Strain Diversity: Select a probiotic supplement that has five or more probiotic strains.
- Survivability: Look for strains of Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, and other cultures or formulas that have hardy probiotics that can make it to the gut and are able to colonize.
- Prebiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, it is essential that prebiotics are also included in the formula.
You’ll be thrilled to know that my SBO Probiotic meets the aforementioned criteria.
SBO Probiotic contains:
- 50 billion CFU* per serving
- Prebiotic superfoods
- Bacillus subtilis:
- Supports healthy gut microflora†
- Supports healthy gut function†
- Promotes digestive health†
- Supports normal digestion†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Promotes a healthy GI tract†
- Bacillus clausii:
- Supports gastrointestinal (GI) health†
- Saccharomyces boulardii
- Supports healthy gut transit time†
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Supports healthy intestinal immunity†
- Bacillus coagulans
- Supports healthy gut transit time†
- Supports digestive comfort†
- Supports healthy elimination†
- Promotes healthy digestive function†
- Organic ground flax seed
- Organic fermented chia seed sprout
- Organic fermented cañihua seed sprout
- Organic fermented astragalus
- Organic fermented ashwagandha
- Organic fermented hemp seed sprout
- Organic fermented pumpkin seed sprout
- Organic fermented broccoli seed sprout
- Organic fermented milk thistle seed sprout
- Organic fermented pea sprout
- Organic fermented ginger
- Organic fermented mung bean sprout
- Organic fermented turmeric
We also developed a special Organic Fermented Botanical Blend.
It includes a blend of sprouted seeds (with fats and vitamins) and adaptogenic herbs.
Are you ready to support your gut and immune system† from the inside out?
If so, I encourage you to give my SBO Probiotic a try!
I strongly believe that SBO Probiotic is one of the best probiotic supplements on the market.