Dr. Axe's Best Seller Bundle
Multi-Collagen Protein (All-In-One)
- Tasteless and odorless
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Supports a healthy gut, skin, nails and joints†
- Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X
- From non-GMO, grass fed, cage free and cruelty free sources
- From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water or any beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- Supports healthy gut function and digestive health†
- Supports healthy immune system function and a healthy GI tract†
- 50 Billion CFUs per serving
- Featuring Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs) and Prebiotics
- PLUS it's shelf-stable (no need to refrigerate!)
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach. Either when you first wake up, or right before bed.
- Not intended for children
Bone Broth Protein Pure
- Savory, chicken broth flavor
- 20g protein, 0g carbs, 0g sugar
- Supports a healthy gut, skin, joints, and immunity†
- Featuring collagen type II, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and 19 amino acids
- From non-GMO, hormone free, cage free and cruelty free sources
- Mix one scoop of in 12 onces hot or cold water
- Use broth as base for soups, stews and casseroles
- Season with salt and pepper for a savory drink
- Use before or after working out
Dr. Axe's Best Seller Bundle
If you're looking to get started with my favorite supplements, I believe there’s no better place to begin than my Dr. Axe Best Seller Bundle.
These are three my favorite supplements. I take them every single day and they're great for anyone looking to:
- Support healthy digestion†
- Support a healthy gut†
- Support healthy skin, hair and nails†
- Support healthy joints†
In my opinion, this trio is the perfect, affordable way to support your whole body. And you can try them all out today for a discounted price.
Here's a look at each of the powerful supplements inside.
Introducing Bone Broth Protein™
A breakthrough in protein supplementation that delivers the benefits of homemade bone broth in a convenient, easy-to-mix form
HEALTHY JOINTS, SKIN, MUSCLES AND DETOX†‣Digestion†
‣Joints, Skin, Hair, Nails†
‣Mix in Protein Shakes, Smoothies and Juices
‣Dairy Free | Soy Free | Grain Free | Gluten Free
The Modern Superfood Based on Ancient Nutrition
For as long as humans have been cooking food over fire, bone broth—the simmering stock of bones from fish, beef, chicken, turkey and other animals that are typically discarded—has been a daily part of life. And it's celebrated by cultures around the world. Not only does bone broth add depth of flavor to recipes and meals, it also imparts significant and broad health benefits that are now capturing the attention of millions.
Bone broth may be the “hottest trend in health” today, even though it is centuries old. In fact, just about every culture throughout history has used a form of bone broth.
Then there's my best-selling collagen protein.
Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein Powder—a Multi Collagen Protein Containing Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Grass-Fed Beef
- Collagen from Chicken Bone Broth
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Wild Fish
- Collagen from Eggshell Membrane
- 7 grams of Protein (per serving)
- Skin, Gut, and Joint Support†
- Mixes Instantly
- Odorless, Tasteless
- Adds Collagen Boost to Any Meal
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish
- Contains No Added: milk, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soy. Made on equipment that also processes milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts and soy.
Most of us don’t get enough collagen in our diets, and collagen levels can start to drop as early as when a person’s in their 20s. But there’s a whole lot of life to live after our 20s.
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake, Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein powder could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market provide only one source of collagen, but Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein provides the power of five collagen types from four different sources!
Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein includes hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides and eggshell membrane collagen, providing collagen Type I, II, III, V and X.
Why hydrolyzed collagen peptides? Hydrolyzed collagen—also known as collagen hydrolysate or collagen peptides—is collagen derived from bone, cartilage and connective tissues. The hydrolysis process results in small, intact amino acids which haven’t been damaged and help to form and support collagen in the body.†
Odorless, tasteless and easy-to-mix Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, and can:
- Promote healthy skin†
- Support healthy digestive function†
- Support healthy joints†
What Does Collagen Do? It’s the Glue!
Why Collagen is Essential for Your Personal Health
Collagen is essential for our health. In fact, collagen is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body, and is found all over the body—in tendons, ligaments, bones and much more. You might say that collagen is the “glue” that holds us together because it truly is.
Collagen is found only in animals, mostly in the flesh and connective tissue, and it’s the second most common substance in the body—second only to water. It’s well known for how it helps skin maintain its firmness and smoothness.†
When we have enough collagen in our bodies, then we are well put together and can hum along with our health. When collagen supplies dip, however, we could be heading for trouble.
Aging naturally has a way of lowering collagen levels, but you really don’t have to be that old for this to happen. The truth is that collagen production in the body slows starting around age 20. In fact, after the age of 20 to 29, we can lose one percent of collagen per year. That shortfall can really add up over the years, too.
When the body doesn’t have enough collagen, the skin starts to thin, wrinkle and sag. Hair gets lifeless or limp. Joints can feel it, too. They can get stiff and “creaky.”
You see? When we have enough collagen in our bodies, then we are well put together. When collagen supplies dip, however, it could be another story.
Try my collagen to support skin, gut and joint health.†
Last but not least, there's my Probiotic.
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet.
Thanks to modern processed foods and soil depletion, we simply don't get enough of the probiotics our bodies need to thrive.
Probiotics can support:
- digestive health.†
- healthy nutrient absorption.†
- immune system health.†
I believe there are five specific things you want to consider when choosing a probiotic supplement in capsule form:
- SBOs and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement has soil-based organisms (SBOs) and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
- High CFU Count: Choose a probiotic brand that has a higher number of colony-forming units (CFUs) from 25 billion to 50 billion.
- Strain Diversity: Select a probiotic supplement that has five or more probiotic strains.
- Survivability: Look for hardy probiotics and other cultures or formulas that are designed to make it to the gut and are able to colonize.†
- Prebiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, it is essential that prebiotics are also included in the formula.†
- 50 Billion CFU*
- SBO Probiotics Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus coagulans
I highly encourage you to give SBO Probiotic a try!
I strongly believe that SBO Probiotics is the one of the best Probiotic supplement on the market.
And this entire kit is backed by my iron-clad guarantee.