Frankincense Trinity Essential Oil
- Features 3 forms of frankincense: Boswellia serrata, carterii, frereana
- Certified USDA Organic and Non GMO
- 5mL / .16 ounce
- Prized Oil, “King of Oils”
Ancient Apothecary Frankincense Trinity Essential Oil
For topical, aromatherapy or dietary purposes.
Dr. Axe believes that supporting healthy cells and a healthy immune system† are key to overall health, which is why frankincense essential oil in general is one of the staples in his personal health routine.
Frankincense essential oil is a common essential oil used to help support a healthy response to stress as well as to support a healthy response to inflammation and for supporting a healthy immune system.†
Frankincense is a most-prized oil known historically for its precious nature and noted in modern times for its health benefits.
Frankincense is one of the most popular essential oils in aromatherapy for good reason.
It offers a wide variety of benefits, ranging from promoting feelings of peace and calm to supporting cellular health† all the way to being a great solution for cleaning your home.
Organic Frankincense Trinity is a combination of three types of frankincense: Boswellia carterii, Boswellia frereana and Boswellia serrata.
Sought after from ancient times until present day, Boswellia carterii oil and its aroma can help to uplift many areas of your life, and can also be added to a beauty routine, since it can help support healthy skin.†
Boswellia frereana, which is a highly pleasant fragrant form which is typically used for burning and fragrances.
Boswellia serrata possesses a clean, citrus aroma and contains many of the same beneficial uses that other varieties of frankincense exhibit, while also providing some skincare benefits.† It’s often diffused by yoga instructors to help inspire mindfulness and to set the stage for balanced mindsets.†
For centuries, people have touted frankincense for its health-promoting properties. It’s mentioned in both the Old Testament and the New Testament and was discovered in the remains of ancient Egyptian civilizations.
Today, its benefits are as far-reaching as ever.
Frankincense Trinity uses:
- Apply frankincense to the bottoms of feet for a soothing, relaxing experience.
- Diffuse during yoga or meditation to focus your intention for the day.
- Add a drop of frankincense to a moisturizer to smooth the skin.
- Following a day of activity, massage frankincense into hands and feet for a warming, soothing effect.
- Topically and with a carrier oil, use frankincense oil on areas that need extra attention, such as muscles or joints.
- When in a dry climate, apply frankincense in order to maintain healthy-looking fingernails.
- To consume as a supplement, dilute one drop in four ounces of water, and consume.†
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Results May Vary**