Women's Fermented Multi
- Real Food
- Sprouted and Fermented Ingredients
- Non GMO
- Probiotic-Fermented Vitamins
- Enzyme-Activated Minerals
- At least 100% DV of 6 Key Nutrients (per serving)
- B Vitamins
- 80mcg Fermented Folic Acid (per serving)
- Features Organic Women’s Botanical Blend
NOTE: Will Ship Week of 8/27/2018
Introducing a Women’s Multivitamin Made from Whole Foods, Organic Herbs and Fermented Vitamins
Women have specialized needs, so they deserve a multivitamin and mineral supplement that supports them—in a real food, fermented form. Among other things, my specially formulated Women’s Fermented Multi Offers:
- Nutrients from Real Food and Fermented Herbs
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K
- A special Organic Women’s Botanical Blend
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin—a highly absorbable, active, natural form of B12—like the B12 in the body.) Vitamin B12 is known as the “memory vitamin,” and is water-soluble, so it needs to be replenished.
- Along with vitamin B12, other B vitamins (vitamin B complex) to support healthy energy levels.†
Why a “Fermented” Multi?
Fermentation is an ancient process used to break down food into more absorbable components. During the fermentation process, microorganisms use aerobic and anaerobic metabolism to convert food compounds into powerful metabolites. Here are some key benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation pre-digests nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- During fermentation, key vitamins are increased and even created, particularly B vitamins, as well as other micronutrients that may not have been present in the original food.
- In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in the food.
An important takeaway: Fermentation is believed to help boost the vitamin and mineral content of whatever is being or has been fermented—including multivitamin and mineral supplements.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the vitamins and minerals in my Women’s Fermented Multi, including:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12
- B Vitamins
- Vitamin C (from Organic Camu Camu and Acerola)
- Ashwagandha Root & Leaf Extract (10% withanolides):
- Supports a healthy response to stress†
- Supports healthy energy levels†
- Supports restful sleep†
- Supports healthy physical energy levels†
- Supports a positive outlook†
- Supports healthy mobility†
- Supports healthy joint function†
- Supports healthy cortisol and DHEA balance†
- Supports focus and a healthy memory†
Dr. Axe Women’s Fermented Multi also features an Organic Women’s Botanical Blend, with a blend of beneficial botanicals, including clinically studied Organic Ashwagandha Extract, Organic Amla Berry Extract, Organic Sprouted Fermented Chia Seed, Organic Sprouted Fermented Flax Seed, Reishi Mycelium, Organic Schizandra, Organic Dong Quai, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Chaste Tree Berry and Organic Sage.
Do You Need a Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement? Most Likely, YES.
Here’s why: Ideally, our diets should provide all the nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, we require daily. For many Americans, however, the diet consumed isn’t nutritionally adequate.
For example, in years past, it’s been determined that approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density—providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc. (Oftentimes, women are among those who experience these shortfalls.)
In that scenario, the remaining one-third of the average diet must somehow compensate for what is lacking. The fact is that the rest of the diet is probably not from nutrient-dense food either and cannot possibly fully meet a person’s nutrient needs.
One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our standard American diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin and mineral wallop.
As an added step, many people use a daily multivitamin to help support adequate nutrient intake.
How about you? Do you need a multi?
If so, try my Women’s Fermented Multi. It’s Non GMO, is made from real food and fermented herbs, and is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of women.
Results May Vary**