Women's Health Bundle for ages 20 - 40
Ancient Probiotics - Skin
- 50 billion CFUs*
- 17 diverse probiotic strains
- Features botanicals rooted in Ayurveda traditionally used to support digestion
- Supports healthy skin†
- Supports healthy digestive function, including reduction of occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating†
- Supports healthy immune system function†
- Adults take 3 capsules per day with water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food .
- Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
Multi Collagen Protein Strawberry Lemonade
- Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade flavor
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Helps promote a positive outlook†
- Supports a healthy gut, skin, nails and joints†
- Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X
- From non-GMO, pasture-raised, hormone-free, cage-free and cruelty-free sources
- From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water or other beverage
- Add into your fruit smoothie, tea or recipe of choice
- Add to your favorite popsicle recipe
- Made with Organic, Fermented Turmeric
- Supports healthy inflammation response†
- Supports joint health and mobility†
- Supports a healthy response to oxidative stress†
- Supports healthy weight management†
- Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of your favorite water or beverage
- May be taken with or without food
Treat your body to the best skin-promoting herbs ancient tradition has to offer, plus a daily dose of diverse probiotics, in effortless capsule form.
This skin-supporting probiotic is surging with the world’s most potent plant-based antioxidants, thanks to a blend of clinically studied ingredients. This groundbreaking formulation combines the most sought-after herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda with diverse probiotic strains, designed to support your skin, gut and body in a way that’s never been done before.
Triphala Fruit Extract (Amla Fruit Extract, Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit Extract, Belleric Myrobalan Fruit Extract)
Triphala, meaning “three fruits” in Sanskrit, is a sacred superfruit trio traditionally prized for it supporting benefits. Amalaki (Amla) is a traditional favorite, Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) is held high in Ayurveda and referred to as king-like, and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan) is a traditionally used potent herb.
Holy Basil Leaf Extract
Holy basil is a superherb traditionally used to support women’s overall health.
Fenugreek Seed Extract
Fenugreek is a treasured Ayurvedic bitter herb known for its cleansing properties.
Indian Elecampane Root Extract
Used traditionally to support skin health and more, humans started cultivating and using the antioxidant-rich Indian elecampane, also known as “wild sunflower,” thousands of years ago. It’s been treasured in Ayurveda ever since.
Indian Frankincense Resin Extract
A key component of Ayurveda for thousands of years, Indian frankincense is derived from a tree native to India. Produced from the bark of several Boswellia species, the most common extract used in traditional remedies comes from Boswellia serrata. Used traditionally for thousands of years, Boswellia serrata is being closely studied today for its health benefits.
These capsules are created with time-release technology, which means the contents dissolve slower and steadier in your body. This technology is especially beneficial for the probiotics in this blend making it to your digestive tract where they are most important.
Rooted in Ayurveda
All of the herbs found in the Ancient Probiotics line are based on the principles of Ayurvedic practice, which is the ancient Indian study of health and holistic wellness. The herbs found in this blend are the most prized in Ayurveda and have been thoroughly tested for quality and potency.
Diverse probiotic strains
This probiotic blend contains 17 diverse strains and 50 billion CFUs*. It includes a beneficial yeast, an SBO (soil-based organism), and 15 other lactobacillus strains.
How to Use
Take 3 capsules per day with water or your favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food. These are great first thing in the morning or before bed.
Make the most of this probiotic by eating a gut-supporting diet low in inflammatory foods and rich in prebiotics and fermented foods such as kimchi, kombucha or sauerkraut.
Pairs Well With
If you’re looking for added skin and beauty support, check out Multi Collagen Protein Beauty + Sleep or Multi Collagen Protein Beauty Within, which both support skin’s elasticity and hydration, as well as visibly reducing wrinkle depth.
A Multi Collagen Protein Featuring Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X:A refreshing, lemonade twist on our bestselling Multi Collagen Protein — featuring 5 different collagen types:
- Supports joint health, with benefits reported as early as 3 weeks†
- Promotes healthy skin elasticity and healthy skin hydration (in combination with other ingredients)†
- Supports a healthy gut†
- Mixes instantly to create a delicious, collagen-packed strawberry lemonade
- Naturally sweetened with stevia leaf
- No fake flavors or food dyes
- Great for smoothies and popsicles
- 9 grams of protein (per serving)
- BPA-free container
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish (Pollock)
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake, Multi Collagen Protein powder could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market feature only one source of collagen, but Multi Collagen Protein features five collagen types from four different sources!
Multi Collagen Protein includes hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides and eggshell membrane collagen, featuring collagen Type I, II, III, V and X.
Odorless, tasteless and easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, and can:
- Promote healthy skin†
- Support healthy joints†
- Support a healthy gut†
Super Easy to Use
Easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Strawberry Lemonade Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, giving you the collagen boost you want.
- Water Bottle Ready: Mixes instantly with water for a refreshing, collagen-packed lemonade
- Multi Collagen-Packed: Uniquely formulated featuring 5 different collagen types
- Feel-Good Boost: Promotes healthy skin while supporting joint and gut health†
Why Is Collagen Important?
Collagen is one of the reasons our bodies don’t fall apart. Collagen literally functions to hold you together.
But what is collagen? Collagen is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids and is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body. Different systems and organs in our bodies need specific proteins serving a variety of functions.
- Is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids
- Is the “glue” that holds our bodies together
- Provides your body with healthy building blocks to promote healthy skin, a healthy gut and healthy joints†
- Products often feature only one collagen source, but Multi Collagen Protein features 5 different collagen types
But today’s Modern American Diet is seriously lacking in the collagen our ancestors relied on. Multi Collagen Strawberry Lemonade helps fill the collagen gap in an easy-to-use powder perfect for modern-day convenience.
Why Multi Collagen Protein Powder?
Multi Collagen: Multiple Collagen Types in 1 Easy-to-Use Powder
Derived from Beef | Chicken | Fish | Eggshell Membrane
- Derived from real food sources
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides from pasture-raised beef
- Collagen from chicken bone broth
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides from wild fish
- Collagen from eggshell membrane
There are several types of collagen that come from various sources. They are utilized by the body in different ways...
Collagen Peptides from Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide
- Features collagen Types I and III, a rich source of glycine and proline, amino acids necessary for general DNA health support and tissue health, respectively.
- Healthy skin elasticity†
- Healthy skin hydration (in combination with other ingredients)†
- A healthy gut†
- Healthy joint function†
Chicken Collagen Type II (Derived from Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate) featuring:
- Collagen Type II
- Joint-supporting chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate†
- Hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that supports healthy skin and joints†
- Joint health, with benefits reported as early as 3 weeks†
- Key areas of joint health, including comfort, flexibility and physical function of the joint†
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides (from Wild Pollock)
- Features collagen Type I
- Features amino acids glycine, proline and hydroxyproline
- Hydroxyproline generally supports healthy, normal collagen production
- Healthy skin elasticity†
- Healthy skin hydration, in combination with other ingredients†
Eggshell Membrane Collagen
- Features collagen Types I, V and X
- In general, Types V and I support healthy connective tissue
- Collagen Type X is present in normal joint cartilage
- Typically features chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and other glycosaminoglycans
- Knee comfort and flexibility†
- Joint comfort, both rapidly and continuously†
- Healthy joint flexibility†
- A comfortable range of motion
- Healthy joint recovery after exercise†
- Comfort immediately following exercise†
- Sport drinks
- Anytime you need a refreshing, collagen beverage
Fermented Turmeric—Supports Healthy Joints and Mobility†
With a Full-Spectrum Fermented Turmeric Blend, Organic Fermented Warming Botanical Blend, Organic Ashwagandha Extract and an Organic Fermented Bitter Botanical Blend, Ancient Apothecary Fermented Turmeric is specially formulated to support healthy joints and mobility as well as a healthy response to inflammation.†
What Sets Ancient Apothecary Herbals Apart?
Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbs are powered by fermentation—our own proprietary, patent-pending, dual-stage, live fermentation process.
What is fermentation and why is it important?
Fermentation is an ancient process used to break down food into more absorbable components.
Here are some key benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation pre-digests nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in the food.
Each Ancient Apothecary Herbal formula is infused with Organic Essential Oils and CO2 extracts.
The Power of Essential Oils
Essential oils are often referred to as the “life blood” of plants and trees. They are the concentrated oils of herbs, plants and trees.
For example, it takes approximately 3,000 lemons to make one kilo of lemon essential oil, while one 15mL bottom of lemon essential oil takes about 75 lemons! To go deeper, there are nearly 300 drops in a 15mL bottle, so 1 drop of lemon essential oil is made by using ¼ of a whole lemon!
Likewise, 150 pounds of lavender is necessary for just one pound of pure lavender essential oil, while one 15mL bottle of lavender oil requires 27 square feet of lavender plants. With approximately 300 drops of lavender oil in a 15mL bottle, one drop equals nearly .09 square feet of lavender plants.
The bottom line: here’s a whole lot of beneficial plant life in essential oils.
These precious oils can be distilled or extracted using CO2 and bottled, and when steam distilled, essential oils keep the “frequency” that they had when they resided in the plant.
Additionally, essential oils provide lipo-soluble fractions of plants. Since plants contain both water- and fat-soluble active compounds, we believe it is important to consume a full spectrum of beneficial compounds. Fats and oils are beneficial for the effective delivery of key antioxidant compounds.
Therefore, essential oils infused into herbal formulas can help serve as a delivery system for botanicals.
Here’s the takeaway: Essential oils are some of Nature’s wonders!
That’s why you’ll find essential oils in each and every Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbs.
It’s no secret that in conventionally grown foods and herbs, farmers often use a variety of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides synthetic fertilizers and many other "processing agents” which often remain in and on the food or herbs. Even washing these foods or herbs can’t get many of these off the produce.
Why? Because nearly 20 percent of the 17,000 (or more) pesticides in use today are known as systemic pesticides—those which reside inside the plant via its root system and have permeated the plant. That’s means they’re everywhere within the plants themselves and can’t be washed off.
To try to avoid these chemicals in and on our food, many people choose to go organic. That reason alone is enough to make going organic is all the rage these days.
But another important benefit of organic food and herbs is that, because they’re grown organically, these plants are often able to produce their own natural defenses against pests.
As a result, these plants can have some of the very compounds and natural defenses that we can and often should include in our diet.
That’s why you’ll find these health-supporting organic herbs in each and every Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbs.
PLUS, each Ancient Apothecary Herbal formula features an Organic Fermented Warming Botanical Blend of black pepper, ginger, long pepper and sprouted cumin.
In Ayurveda, black pepper, long pepper and ginger are tied to the Sanskrit word trikatu, meaning three spices or three peppers. Trikatu is an Ayurvedic blend of the fruits of black pepper, long pepper and the rhizomes of ginger.
Each Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbal formula also features an Organic Fermented Bitter Botanical Blend of milk thistle, dandelion and peppermint.
Bitter botanicals or "bitters" are historically regarded as beneficial.
By combining organic fermented botanicals, whole organic herbs and spices, hot water herbal extracts and lipo-soluble fractions, Ancient Apothecary Fermented Herbal formulas feature a full-spectrum infusion of the best that Nature has to offer!
The Importance of Healthy Joints
The body is said to have 360 joints, although it’s a count that varies due to what is defined as a joint and a person’s age. For example, some joints fuse together over time. However, it’s safe to say that there are between 200 and 400 joints in the human body.
That means that there are hundreds of joints in the body, and you probably don’t even think about your body’s hundreds of joints—unless they’re not doing their jobs quite so well. Then not only do you think about them, but you also want to make sure they’re comfortable.
Joints need to be working correctly, too, because they have a lot of work to do. Your joints function like hinges at the point where two bones come together, and the truth is that you wouldn’t be able to bend, twist or even turn around easily without your joints.
Of course, bones are great for strength, but if we had only bones, then movement would be impossible. Nature solved this by dividing the skeleton into many bones and placing joints where bones meet.
Joints, also known as articulations, are strong connections that join the bones, teeth and cartilage of the body to one another. Each joint has a specialized shape and structure controlling the range of motion between the parts that it connects.
Healthy joints should move comfortably, but sometimes they don’t—for a variety of reasons.
Truth is, millions of Americans have occasional joint discomfort, and joint issues can happen to any joint in the body, but the larger, weight-bearing ones are the most common ones affected: the hips, the knees, etc. Why? They’re the ones that have a lifetime of stress put on them, and the more stress a joint is under, the more discomfort it can feel.
In short, joints are pretty amazing and super important to our health, well-being and movement. That’s why it’s so important to take care of them.
Turmeric, Curcuminoids, Curcumin and Turmerones
Turmeric, curcuminoids, curcumin and turmerones are not the same or interchangeable terms.
Here’s why: turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a distinctive yellow spice; curcuminoids are a family of active compounds within turmeric which includes curcumin;curcumin is part of curcuminoids—a small but potent, vastly studied and important part of turmeric; turmerones are also bioactive molecules found withinturmeric but haven’t been studied as much as curcumin has been.
With that foundation, let’s get started.
With a long track record (over 4,000 years) of health benefits, turmeric (Curcuma longa), a perennial herbaceous plant, supports a healthy response to inflammation.†
And here’s a powerful force behind turmeric: Curcumin.
In the 1970s, scientists found that the bright orange color in turmeric is due to its antioxidants within it via what’s called curcuminoid compounds, of which curcumin (which has been the subject of more than 2,000 published studies in the past few years alone) is believed to be the most potent.
In short, the yellow or orange pigment of turmeric, called curcumin, is significant.
There’s widespread interest in curcumin, the active compound found in the rhizome (underground stem) of turmeric, but turmerones and other active compounds in turmeric haven’t been as thoroughly explored.
Besides curcumin and turmerones, there are additionally over 200 unique compounds that have already been identified in turmeric, including 109 sesquiterpenes; 68 monoterpenes; 22 diarylheptanoids; 8 phenolic compounds, 5 diterpenes; 4 sterols; 3 triterpenes and 2 alkaloids,
You see, there’s a lot in turmeric!
Turmerones are bioactive molecules in turmeric which can also benefit health.
Curcumin and turmerones are not the same, but they both can offer benefits.
Turmeric, in general, provides many benefits, but the clinically studied turmeric extract (95% curcuminoids) in Fermented Turmeric is obtained from the dried rhizomes of Curcuma longa and standardized for minimum 95% curcuminoids. It has optimized composition of curcuminoids from rhizomes of turmeric and is among the most extensively studied and clinically documented.
But there’s even more goodness in Fermented Turmeric! Ancient Apothecary Fermented Turmeric also features ashwagandha in the form of Organic Ashwagandha Extract (Root and Leaf).
Often hailed for its stress-relieving effects, Ashwagandha truly has a long list of benefits, including helping to support normal joint function and overall joint health.†
In addition to the healthy joint benefits, the clinically studied ashwagandha ingredient in Fermented Turmeric can:
- Ashwagandha Root & Leaf Extract (10% withanolides):
- Supports a healthy response to stress†
- Supports healthy energy levels†
- Supports restful sleep†
- Supports healthy physical energy levels†
- Supports a positive outlook†
- Supports healthy mobility†
- Supports healthy joint function†
- Supports healthy cortisol and DHEA balance†
- Supports focus and a healthy memory†
- Clinically Studied Turmeric Root:
- Supports a healthy response to oxidative stress†
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range†
- Supports healthy weight management†
- Supports a healthy response to inflammation†
- Supports joint health†
- Supports healthy cognitive function†
- Supports joint health and healthy mobility†
Combined with the Organic Fermented Warming Botanical Blend PLUS the Organic Fermented Botanical Blend AND the power of clinically studiedAshwagandha, Ancient Apothecary Fermented Turmeric is your go-to for supporting healthy joints and a healthy response to inflammation.†
To Use: Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food.