Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
SBO Probiotics Ultimate Capsules (60 Capsules)
- 50 billion shelf-stable CFUs per serving* (no refrigeration needed)
- Supports healthy digestive and immune system function†
- Supports healthy bowel transit time†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Featuring soil-based organisms (SBOs), prebiotics and postbiotics to create a trifecta approach
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up, or right before bed
- *Not intended for children
Multi Collagen Peptides Protein Powder Pure (45 servings)
- Provides support for your healthy hair, skin, nails, joints, and gut†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth, reduces hair breakage†
- Improves the appearance of crow’s feet after 4 weeks†
- Reduces collagen degradation with noticeable results†
- Reduces joint discomfort and helps joints recover faster†
- Reduces knee stiffness at 7 days†
- Includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources
- Includes 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) Bacillus coagulans
- Offers 100% DV of clinically studied Vitamin C, optimized for absorption
- Adults take 1 scoop with 8 ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 10 g)
- Number of Servings: 45
- Product Weight: 1 lb
Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
, Made Without Soy, Raised Without Hormones, Raised Without Antibiotics, Pasture Raised, Grass Fed, Sustainably Sourced, BPA Free.
Note: Our formulation has been updated as of 1/29/2021
Multi Collagen Peptides Capsules (90 Capsules)
- Revolutionary Multi Collagen Complex powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen only available in capsule form here
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Reduces knee stiffness in a week†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Boosts energy and fights fatigue†
- Contains cutting-edge, clinically studied, exclusive fermented eggshell membrane collagen for enhanced benefits missing from other collagens on the market
- Non-GMO, pasture-raised, hormone-free, cage-free and cruelty-free sources
- Created from 4 whole food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage
In addition to a healthy diet and lifestyle, mellow out an “angry gut” using our highest CFU count product of 50 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) SBO probiotics that lead the charge of "good guy" bacteria, promoting a healthy immune system, nutrient absorption and relief from occasional constipation, gas and bloating.†
SBO Probiotics - Ultimate
This Ultimate Probiotic includes a combination of 50 billion soil-based probiotics plus prebiotics and postbiotics (setting the stage for, with and after the probiotics) to create a “trifecta” approach. SBO probiotics are often hardier than other types of probiotics and resistant to harsh environments. Pre-biotics act as “fertilizer” for probiotics. Post-biotics are the metabolites (enzymes and organic acids) created by probiotics. We also added a fermented organic botanical blend, plus select clinically studied strains to deliver support for healthy elimination, reduction of occasional bloating, gas, diarrhea, healthy inflammation response, oral health and more.†
Multi Collagen - Capsules
There is no other type of collagen capsule like this on the planet. Brought to you in easy-to-use, encapsulated form and powered by an ancient fermentation process that helps maximize collagen support within the body, this is the most effortless way to tap into the benefits of collagen when you’re on the go, if you want to add a collagen boost to your current routine or if you simply aren’t a fan of collagen powder.
Multi Collagen Protein
This is more than just collagen. This is the collagen protein powder with clinically studied ingredients proven to deliver REAL RESULTS. While other collagen supplements available may have clinically studied ingredients in their collagen formula, ours is currently the only one that has a fermented collagen ingredient with human clinical studies behind it. Now, you can reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days† - all with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Our collagen powder is sourced from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What does Bacillus subtilis do?
Bacillus subtilis can manage the harsh stomach acid environment, allowing it to get to the digestive system and colonize its beneficial bacteria. Bacillus subtilis is truly a hardy, tough probiotic that is resilient and highly adaptable.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate these because the strains are shelf-stable. Our shelf-stable probiotics arrive active and can survive at room temperature without refrigeration.
Why should I give my gut extra support?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
Many of probiotics’ health benefits are gut- and digestion-related, so here are a few key reasons why gut health, in general, is so important to overall health:
- Up to 80% of the immune system is housed in the gut.
- Between 80% to 90% percent of the body’s serotonin, often referred to as a “feel good” or “happy chemical” which acts as a neurotransmitter, is found in the gut. Serotonin is thought to have many effects on the body, including the areas of digestion, sleep, memory, behavior and more.
- Every bodily cell, tissue and organ depend on proper nutrient absorption and assimilation of food through healthy digestion, and, generally speaking, probiotics can play a supporting role in that.
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There's a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness and beauty community. Many people's collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate†¦ and it's not being replaced in the standard modern diet.