Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Multi Collagen Peptides Protein Powder Beauty Within (45 Servings)
- Guava passionfruit flavor
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Contains a phytonutrient beauty blend that supports overall skin health and skin elasticity
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented eggshell membrane collagen ingredient, for results in as little as one day
- Reduces knee stiffness and joint discomfort in a week†
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Improves exercise recovery by 56%
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources, made without hormones
- Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X created from 4 real food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- Add one scoop to 8 ounces of water
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 11.5g)
- # of Servings Per Container: 45
- Product Weight 18.3oz
Dairy Free, Made Without Soy, Non-GMO, Kosher Friendly, Raised Without Hormones, Raised Without Antibiotics, Pasture Raised, Grass Fed, Sustainably Sourced, BPA Free
Note: Our formulation has been updated as of 06/08/2021
Multi Collagen Peptides Protein Powder Beauty & Sleep (38 Servings)
- Vanilla chai flavor
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Promotes restful sleep†
- Supports overall skin health and skin elasticity†
- Supports skin, joint, nail, gut† and hair health
- Features collagen types I, II, III, V and X
- Sourced from non-GMO, cage free, cruelty free sources and as always, raised without hormones
- From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of warm water or nut milk
- Add to your favorite recipes
- We recommend enjoying one scoop in warm coconut milk before bedtime as a component of your wind-down routine.
The all-inclusive beauty bundle, this combination is formulated to level up any beauty and wellness routine. These beauties work in different ways to reach one goal — supporting your beauty from the inside out. In just one scoop, you’ll enjoy support for your skin health (and healthy skin elasticity), hair, nails, joints and gut, along with ingredients that promote a healthy stress response and restful sleep.
Multi Collagen Protein - Beauty + Sleep
With a warm, comforting flavor, this new formulation is a welcome addition to your evening wind-down routine. Promoting a sense of calm after a long day, these ingredients pack in the joint, gut, nail and hair support benefits that makes our collagen famous, plus an added layer of skin support from our clinically studied, plant-based phytonutrient blend. Magnesium and organic ashwagandha round out the ingredient list, providing restful sleep support while alleviating the effects of stress and tension.†
Multi Collagen Protein - Beauty Within
Designed to amplify your daily beauty ritual, this powder provides benefits that are more than skin deep. This beauty collagen pairs the skin, nail, joint†, hair and gut benefits of our classic Multi Collagen Protein with added benefits of healthy skin elasticity support† from a clinically studied, plant-based beauty phytonutrient blend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
How does this differ from your old Multi Collagen Protein Beauty Sleep?
Not only did our packaging get an upgrade, but our ingredient list got a makeover as well. The old formulation included astaxanthin, but we opted to replace it with a clinically studied phytonutrient blend featuring 13 fruits and vegetables that support overall skin health and skin elasticity.†
We also swapped the flavor to a delicious vanilla chai flavor we know you’ll love.
When should I use this product?
You can use this product in the morning, afternoon, evening or right before bed. There is no specific time to take this beauty collagen, but you’ll maximize benefits by taking it consistently. We love adding one scoop to 8 ounces of warm coconut milk before bed for a comforting addition to our evening routine.
How is this different from bone broth and Bone Broth Protein?
Bone broth and Bone Broth Protein typically feature collagen from ONE source, either chicken or beef bone broth.
Multi Collagen Protein not only has collagen type II from chicken bone broth, but also collagen types I, III, V and X from three other sources, totaling five types of collagen versus one or two.
Our original Bone Broth Protein powder contains more protein per serving (20g versus 9g) and has more chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, which means you’ll inherently get collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, glucosamine and chondroitin with chicken Bone Broth Protein. But the two can pair beautifully together throughout your day for extended skin support.
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen. Up to 70% of skin and nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head to every inch of your skin. It’s required for supporting joint health and impacts the overall health of your gut.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is dubbed the new go-to supplement in wellness and beauty circles. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate … and it’s not being consumed in the standard modern diet.
What does each kind of collagen do?
Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides:
- Healthy nails†
- Healthy hair
- Joint health (including support for healthy ligaments and tendons)†
- Joint comfort†
- Healthy joint function†
- A healthy gut
Chicken Collagen Peptides:
- Healthy joints†
How does this product differ from your old Multi Collagen Protein - Beauty Within?
Not only did our packaging get an upgrade, but our ingredient list got a makeover, too. The old formulation included astaxanthin, which has been replaced with a clinically studied phytonutrient blend featuring 13 fruits and vegetables that support overall skin health and skin elasticity. †
The new and improved version of Multi Collagen Protein Beauty Within has a new Guava Passionfruit flavor.