SBO Probiotics - Gut Restore
- 25 billion shelf-stable CFUs per serving* (no refrigeration needed)
- Supports healthy digestive and immune system function†
- Supports healthy bowel transit time†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Featuring soil-based organisms (SBOs), prebiotics and postbiotics to create a “trifecta” approach, setting the stage for, with and following the SBO Probiotics.
- Adults take three capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up or right before bed
- *Not intended for children
Multi Collagen Protein Gut Restore - Lemon Ginger
- Light lemon ginger flavor
- 9g protein, 3g carbs, 0g fat
- Features collagen types I, II, III, V and X from sustainable sources
- 1 billion CFU of soil-based organism (SBO) probiotics
- Promotes a healthy gut microflora, reduces occasional bloating, and more†
- Supports healthy skin†
- Adults take one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water, juice, tea or your favorite recipe.
- Take note of the mild Lemon Ginger flavor when mixing. Mixes well in water alone, it has a light flavor, like squeezing a lemon into your water.
- Add to bedtime tea or enjoy on it’s own with hot water
- Supports a healthy gut microflora†
- Supports gastrointestinal (GI) health†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Features fermented enzymes, a fermented botanical blend and a probiotic and prebiotic blend
- Take 3 capsules with 8 ounces of water or beverage of choice
- Take one serving with your heaviest meal to aid with digestion
In addition to a healthy diet and lifestyle, help deflate a “bloated gut” using nature’s go-to ingredients all rolled up into an easy-to-use kit specially formulated to relieve occasional bloating, gas, constipation and diarrhea while promoting nutrient absorption and digestive health.† Fermented enzymes tag team with apple cider vinegar and l-glutamine-infused collagen and “survivable” probiotics to level up your gut support daily routine.
SBO Probiotics - Gut Restore
This Gut Restore Probiotic includes a combination of 25 billion soil-based probiotics, prebiotics and postbiotics to create a “trifecta” approach. Pre-biotics act as “fertilizer” for probiotics. Post-biotics are the metabolites (enzymes and organic acids) created by probiotics. We then added organic mushrooms and time-tested Ayurvedic ingredients like organic licorice, marshmallow, zinc and magnesium plus clinically studied probiotic strains to deliver overall support for healthy elimination, reduction of occasional bloating, gas, diarrhea, healthy inflammation response, oral health and more.†
Multi Collagen Protein Gut Restore - Lemon Ginger
Other collagen powders may feature probiotics, but this Gut Restore formula is unlike any other. The unique, expert-formulated combination of ingredients sets this product apart and supports your gut with 5 types of collagen, shelf-stable SBO probiotics, powerful prebiotics and two kinds of Glutamine. Longtime Dr. Axe customers may recognize some of the ingredients.
You’ve most likely heard the phrase, “you are what you eat.” The truth is, you are what you digest. Approximately 80% of Americans eat a diet high in processed foods stripped of many beneficial enzymes. With insufficient enzyme production, food isn’t digested as efficiently as it should be. That’s why we spent years perfecting this all-in-one premium digestive supplement. It features fermented enzymes from organic, whole foods and a potent probiotic and prebiotic blend with 650 million CFUs* per serving. Three daily capsules deliver support for a healthy gut microflora, gastrointestinal (GI) tract, and a healthy immune system.†
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What does Bacillus subtilis do?
Bacillus subtilis can manage the harsh stomach acid environment, allowing it to get to the digestive system and colonize its beneficial bacteria. Bacillus subtilis is truly a hardy, tough probiotic that is resilient and highly adaptable.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate these because the strains are shelf-stable. Our shelf-stable probiotics arrive active and can survive at room temperature without refrigeration.
Why should I give my gut extra support?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
Many of probiotics’ health benefits are gut- and digestion-related, so here are a few key reasons why gut health, in general, is so important to overall health:
- Up to 80% of the immune system is housed in the gut.
- Between 80% to 90% percent of the body’s serotonin, often referred to as a “feel good” or “happy chemical” which acts as a neurotransmitter, is found in the gut. Serotonin is thought to have many effects on the body, including the areas of digestion, sleep, memory, behavior and more.
- Every bodily cell, tissue and organ depend on proper nutrient absorption and assimilation of food through healthy digestion, and, generally speaking, probiotics can play a supporting role in that.
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity. There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate… and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
I used to take your Gut Support powder years ago before it was discontinued. Is this the same formula?
You’re in luck! Multi Collagen Protein Gut Restore was formulated to fill the gap left by our previous Gut Support with a few extra added benefits. If you loved our Gut Support powder, you’ll love this product.
What are the benefits of taking a digestive enzyme supplement?
Digestive enzymes assist in the chemical breakdown of food into smaller, absorbable components. For example, enzymes called amylases break down starches into sugar molecules; proteases break down proteins into amino acids, and lipases break down fat into its component parts.
Four key reasons to take digestive enzymes:
1. Supports healthy gut microflora†
2. Supports a healthy immune system†
3. Supports gastrointestinal (GI) health†
4. Features enzymes and probiotics to support overall digestive health
What's the difference between this product and the SBO probiotic? Doesn't it accomplish the same thing?
Probiotics and digestive enzymes can both be included in a healthy lifestyle. Digestive enzymes support overall gut health and digestive health, as well as nutrient absorption. Our Enzymes naturally help break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates from food.
While enzymes are important for supporting digestive health, they aren’t a probiotic substitute. Probiotics supplement the body with “good guy” bacteria. Specifically, our SBO Probiotic contains a higher strain count as 50 billion CFUs per serving.*