Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
SBO Probiotics Gut Restore Capsules (60 Capsules)
- 25 billion shelf-stable CFUs* (*at time of manufacture) per serving (no refrigeration needed)
- Promotes healthy bowel function and supports healthy elimination†
- Supports healthy digestive and immune system function†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Helps to maintain healthy gut microflora†
- New and improved formulation for more targeted support
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up or right before bed
- *Not intended for children
Multi Collagen Peptides Capsules Gut Restore (90 Capsules)
- Revolutionary Multi Collagen Complex powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen only available in capsule form here
- Supports a healthy population of probiotics and microflora in the gut†
- Reduces occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating†
- Supports healthy elimination and digestive function†
- May reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days†
- Packs in long-revered gut ingredients like slippery elm, apple cider vinegar and fermented peppermint and ginger
- Contains prebiotics and survivable probiotics that make it to your colon alive, no refrigeration required
- Sourced from non-GMO, cage free, cruelty free sources and as always, made without hormones
- Created from 4 whole food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage
In addition to a healthy diet and lifestyle, help deflate a “bloated gut” using nature’s go-to ingredients all rolled up into an easy-to-use kit specially formulated to relieve occasional bloating, gas, constipation and diarrhea while promoting nutrient absorption and digestive health.† We’ve added an apple cider vinegar and l-glutamine-infused collagen to level up your gut support daily routine.
SBO Probiotics - Gut Restore
This Gut Restore Probiotic includes a combination of 25 billion CFU* soil-based probiotics, prebiotics and postbiotics to create a trifecta approach. Pre-biotics act as fertilizer for probiotics. Post-biotics are the metabolites (enzymes and organic acids) created by probiotics. We then added organic mushrooms and time-tested Ayurvedic ingredients like organic licorice, marshmallow, zinc and magnesium plus clinically studied probiotic strains to deliver overall support for healthy elimination, reduction of occasional bloating, gas, diarrhea, a healthy immune system and more.†
Multi Collagen Capsules - Gut Restore
There is no other type of collagen capsule like this on the planet. Brought to you in easy-to-use, encapsulated form and powered by an ancient fermentation process that not only breaks down the collagen peptides into more absorbable forms but also helps maximize collagen support within the body. This is the most effortless way to tap into the benefits of collagen when you’re on the go, if you want to add a collagen boost to your current routine or if you simply aren’t a fan of collagen powder. Aside from a cast of gut-centric supporting ingredients, this formula may reduce collagen degradation, with noticeable results in as little as 3 days.†
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What does Bacillus subtilis do?
Bacillus subtilis can manage the harsh stomach acid environment, allowing it to get to the digestive system and colonize its beneficial bacteria. Bacillus subtilis is truly a hardy, tough probiotic that is resilient and highly adaptable.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
Our SBOs arrive dormant and are stable at room temperature, without refrigeration.
Why should I give my gut extra support?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
Many of probiotics’ health benefits are gut- and digestion-related, so here are a few key reasons why gut health, in general, is so important to overall health:
- Up to 80% of the immune system is housed in the gut.
- Between 80% to 90% percent of the body’s serotonin, often referred to as a “feel good” or “happy chemical” which acts as a neurotransmitter, is found in the gut. Serotonin is thought to have many effects on the body, including the areas of digestion, sleep, memory, behavior and more.
- Every bodily cell, tissue and organ depend on proper nutrient absorption and assimilation of food through healthy digestion, and, generally speaking, probiotics can play a supporting role in that.
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity. There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate… and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.