- Helps support a healthy yeast and fungal balance†
- Supports healthy detoxification and cleansing†
- 10 Billion CFUs* per serving of Plant- and Soil-Based Probiotics and Prebiotics †
- Contains a cleansing botanical blend of Pau D'arco root, Oregano leaf and Astragalus root†
Nourish Your Gut and Give Your Body a Fresh Start†
ProBiome Rx Candida Combat contains a unique blend of enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics, and antioxidants to support gut health and to support healthy fungal and yeast balance.† It is formulated to:
- support a healthy fungal balance in the body.†
- support a healthy digestive system with 10 Billion CFUs* per serving of a soil- and plant-based probiotic and prebiotic blend.†
- supports the healthy absorption of nutrients.†
- supports healthy detoxification and cleansing.†
What Is Candida?
So, what is Candida?
There are various forms of microorganisms which naturally exist in the body, and Candida albicans, or C. albicans, is a yeast typically found in your mucous membranes and skin. Usually, it’s harmless.
But if it starts to grow out of control, there can be serious ramifications. It can run rampant in various parts of the body, including the mouth, esophagus, stomach, heart, skin, fingers, nails and the female genital tract.
Here’s what happens: yeast crowds out normal gut flora and changes the composition of gut enzymes and diminishes the gut’s ability to properly absorb nutrients.
That’s not all that happens, though. Yeast also releases toxins that are then absorbed through the gut or throughout the body. Yuck.
Yeast imbalance can be quite uncomfortable, too. Overall, a yeast and fungal imbalance can lead to an wide array of health challenges ranging from digestive issues to energy slumps.†
How Does a Yeast or Fungal Imbalance Occur?
Normally, the healthy bacteria in your gut can help keep yeast or fungal balance in check. However, a few factors can cause a yeast or fungal imbalance:
- Diets high in sugar and refined carbohydrates
- Consuming too much alcohol
- Using birth control pills
- Being under too much stress and/or living a high-stress lifestyle
- Taking antibiotics, which kill off many of the healthy bacteria in your gut
Those are some of the factors that can lead to yeast or fungal imbalance.† But these factors don't always lead to an imbalance. However, there are some warning signs to watch for.
Warning Signs of Yeast or Fungal Imbalance
Fungal imbalance, including ones that result from a Candida yeast imbalance, can be difficult for anyone, including physicians, to detect. Why? Because fungal imbalance can rear its ugly effects in various ways.
For example and generally speaking, there are nine key signs to watch for if you are concerned about a fungal imbalance†:
- Ongoing Energy Slumps†
- Mood Imbalances†
- Urinary Tract and Bladder Discomfort†
- Oral Fungal Imbalances†
- Sinus Discomfort†
- Intestinal Discomfort†
- Brain Fog
- Skin and Nail Fungal Imbalances†
- Hormonal Imbalance†
As you can see, the effects can be far-reaching. But the solutions can be simple and life-changing, if you address them early on.†
How to Address a Fungal Imbalance†
Here are a few ways to address fungal imbalance, such as those occurring from Candida yeast imbalance†:
- Try to halt the fungal imbalance. This is mainly accomplished through diet. Sugar is what feeds most imbalances. So, start by eliminating sugar in its simple forms, such as candy, desserts, alcohol, and flours. At the same time, cut back on more complex carbohydrates, such as grains, beans, fruit, bread, pasta, and potatoes.
- Build up friendly, healthy bacteria. For example, you can start taking anywhere from 5 to 100 billion CFUs of probiotics on a regular basis.†
- Nourish your your gut and body with certain nutrients.†
We've spent years developing a specific Candida Combat formula. In conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle, my Candida Combat helps support healthy fungal balance.†
Introducing Potent Probiotics to Fight Back
Candida Combat contains a potent, high-quality blend of live probiotics and prebiotics to:
- support healthy microbial balance in the digestive tract.†
- support healthy nutrient absorption.†
- support a healthy immune system.†
- support healthy fungal balance.†
Candida Combat also has a soil- and plant-based probiotic and prebiotic blend, including:
- a strong blend of probiotics, including: Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans, and Bacillus subtilis.
- prebiotics to support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system.†
Our Special Tonic Mushrooms, Micro Algae, and Mineral Blend
One of the main ingredients in Candida Combat is our special Tonic Mushroom, Micro Algae, and Mineral Blend. It includes a blend of the mushrooms: Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor), Himalayan shilajit, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Maitake (Grifola frondosa)—and for a good reason. These mushrooms are great for supporting healthy detoxification, gut health and a healthy fungal balance.†
Plus, the blend includes spirulina and chlorella. One of the biggest advantages of these blue-green algae superfoods is their alkalinity. In fact, the body’s 100 trillion cells prefer a slightly alkaline state. Green foods such as spirulina and chlorella are alkalizing foods your body and your gut will love.†
For added benefits, ProBiome Candida Combat includes fermented silver, gold, and platinum and a Candida Cleanse Botanical Blend with Pau D'arco root, Oregano leaf and Astragalus root.
We included these for their natural ability to:
- support a healthy bacterial balance.†
- support a healthy fungal balance.†
They’re packed with antioxidants. And combined, they can help support healthy fungal balance.†
Last, but not least, ProBiome Candida Combat also includes a Candida Combatting Enzyme Blend. We formulated this blend with specially selected enzymes to give added support for keeping a healthy fungal balance.†
If fungal imbalance is getting in the way of your life, then try my ProBiome Rx Candida Combat. I personally endorse this supplement and recommend it to my patients, my own mom and my family.
I strongly believe that ProBiome Rx Candida Combat is one the best fungal-balancing supplements on the market.†
So, try ProBiome Rx Candida Combat and see how easy supporting fungal balance can be.†
*At time of manufacture
Results May Vary**