Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana)
- Certified USDA Organic
- 15mL / .5 ounce
- Woody; Earthy
Ancient Apothecary Cedarwood Essential Oil
For topical, aromatherapy or dietary purposes.
Cedarwood thrives in cold climates and high altitudes, sometimes reaching up to 100 feet in height.
Rich in hue and possessing a warm, woody scent, cedarwood essential oil is a favorite among oil fans.
Among other uses, cedarwood is often an oil of choice in massage therapy for an earthy, relaxing experience.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Cedarwood oil uses:
- Add one drop to bolster a facial routine.
- Diffuse for an earthy but slightly sweet scent.
- Put a drop or two on a cotton ball and place in a closet or where needed.
- Apply one drop directly to skin when needed.
Results May Vary**