Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Multi Collagen Protein - Strawberry Lemonade
- Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade flavor
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Helps promote a positive outlook†
- Supports a healthy gut, skin, hair, nails and joints†
- Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X
- Sourced from non-GMO, cage free, cruelty free sources and as always, made without hormones
- From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water or other beverage
- Add into your fruit smoothie, tea or recipe of choice
- Add to your favorite popsicle recipe
Ancient Probiotics - Skin
- 50 billion CFUs*
- 17 diverse probiotic strains
- Features botanicals rooted in Ayurveda traditionally used to support digestion
- Supports healthy skin†
- Supports healthy digestive function, including reduction of occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating†
- Supports healthy immune system function†
- Adults take 3 capsules per day with water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food .
- Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
A Multi Collagen Protein Featuring Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X:A refreshing, lemonade twist on our bestselling Multi Collagen Protein — featuring 5 different collagen types:
- Supports joint health, with benefits reported as early as 3 weeks†
- Promotes healthy skin elasticity and healthy skin hydration (in combination with other ingredients)†
- Supports a healthy gut†
- Mixes instantly to create a delicious, collagen-packed strawberry lemonade
- Naturally sweetened with stevia leaf
- No fake flavors or food dyes
- Great for smoothies and popsicles
- 9 grams of protein (per serving)
- BPA-free container
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish (Pollock)
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake, Multi Collagen Protein powder could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market feature only one source of collagen, but Multi Collagen Protein features five collagen types from four different sources!
Multi Collagen Protein includes hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides and eggshell membrane collagen, featuring collagen Type I, II, III, V and X.
Odorless, tasteless and easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, and can:
- Promote healthy skin†
- Support healthy joints†
- Support a healthy gut†
Super Easy to Use
Easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Strawberry Lemonade Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, giving you the collagen boost you want.
- Water Bottle Ready: Mixes instantly with water for a refreshing, collagen-packed lemonade
- Multi Collagen-Packed: Uniquely formulated featuring 5 different collagen types
- Feel-Good Boost: Promotes healthy skin while supporting joint and gut health†
Why Is Collagen Important?
Collagen is one of the reasons our bodies don’t fall apart. Collagen literally functions to hold you together.
But what is collagen? Collagen is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids and is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body. Different systems and organs in our bodies need specific proteins serving a variety of functions.
- Is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids
- Is the “glue” that holds our bodies together
- Provides your body with healthy building blocks to promote healthy skin, a healthy gut and healthy joints†
- Products often feature only one collagen source, but Multi Collagen Protein features 5 different collagen types
But today’s Modern American Diet is seriously lacking in the collagen our ancestors relied on. Multi Collagen Strawberry Lemonade helps fill the collagen gap in an easy-to-use powder perfect for modern-day convenience.
Why Multi Collagen Protein Powder?
Multi Collagen: Multiple Collagen Types in 1 Easy-to-Use Powder
Derived from Beef | Chicken | Fish | Eggshell Membrane
- Derived from real food sources
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides from grass-fed beef
- Collagen from chicken bone broth
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides from wild fish
- Collagen from eggshell membrane
There are several types of collagen that come from various sources. They are utilized by the body in different ways...
Collagen Peptides from Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide
- Features collagen Types I and III, a rich source of glycine and proline, amino acids necessary for general DNA health support and tissue health, respectively.
- Healthy skin elasticity†
- Healthy skin hydration (in combination with other ingredients)†
- A healthy gut†
- Healthy joint function†
Chicken Collagen Type II (Derived from Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate) featuring:
- Collagen Type II
- Joint-supporting chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate†
- Hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that supports healthy skin and joints†
- Joint health, with benefits reported as early as 3 weeks†
- Key areas of joint health, including comfort, flexibility and physical function of the joint†
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides (from Wild Pollock)
- Features collagen Type I
- Features amino acids glycine, proline and hydroxyproline
- Hydroxyproline generally supports healthy, normal collagen production
- Healthy skin elasticity†
- Healthy skin hydration, in combination with other ingredients†
Eggshell Membrane Collagen
- Features collagen Types I, V and X
- In general, Types V and I support healthy connective tissue
- Collagen Type X is present in normal joint cartilage
- Typically features chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and other glycosaminoglycans
- Knee comfort and flexibility†
- Joint comfort, both rapidly and continuously†
- Healthy joint flexibility†
- A comfortable range of motion
- Healthy joint recovery after exercise†
- Comfort immediately following exercise†
- Sport drinks
- Anytime you need a refreshing, collagen beverage
Treat your body to the best skin-promoting herbs ancient tradition has to offer, plus a daily dose of diverse probiotics, in effortless capsule form.
This skin-supporting probiotic is surging with the world’s most potent plant-based antioxidants, thanks to a blend of clinically studied ingredients. This groundbreaking formulation combines the most sought-after herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda with diverse probiotic strains, designed to support your skin, gut and body in a way that’s never been done before.
Triphala Fruit Extract (Amla Fruit Extract, Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit Extract, Belleric Myrobalan Fruit Extract)
Triphala, meaning “three fruits” in Sanskrit, is a sacred superfruit trio traditionally prized for supporting digestion and its benefits for all 3 doshas. Amalaki (Amla) is traditionally used for supporting the body’s immune system, Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) is held high in Ayurveda and referred to as king-like, and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan) is a potent herb traditionally used for its whole-body benefits.
Holy Basil Leaf Extract
Holy basil is a superherb traditionally used to support women’s overall health.
Fenugreek Seed Extract
Fenugreek is a treasured Ayurvedic bitter herb known for its cleansing properties.
Indian Elecampane Root Extract
Used traditionally to support skin health and more, humans started cultivating and using the antioxidant-rich Indian elecampane, also known as “wild sunflower,” thousands of years ago. It’s been treasured in Ayurveda ever since.
Indian Frankincense Resin Extract
A key component of Ayurveda for thousands of years, Indian frankincense is derived from a tree native to India. Produced from the bark of several Boswellia species, the most common extract used in traditional remedies comes from Boswellia serrata. Used traditionally for thousands of years, Boswellia serrata is being closely studied today for its health benefits.
These capsules are created with time-release technology, which means the contents dissolve slower and steadier in your body. This technology is especially beneficial for the probiotics in this blend making it to your digestive tract where they are most important.
Rooted in Ayurveda
All of the herbs found in the Ancient Probiotics line are based on the principles of Ayurvedic practice, which is the ancient Indian study of health and holistic wellness. The herbs found in this blend are the most prized in Ayurveda and have been thoroughly tested for quality and potency.
Diverse probiotic strains
This probiotic blend contains 17 diverse strains and 50 billion CFUs*. It includes a beneficial yeast, an SBO (soil-based organism), and 15 other lactobacillus strains.
Take 3 capsules per day with water or your favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food. These are great first thing in the morning or before bed.
Make the most of this probiotic by eating a gut-supporting diet low in inflammatory foods and rich in prebiotics and fermented foods such as kimchi, kombucha or sauerkraut.
Pairs Well With
If you’re looking for added skin and beauty support, check out Multi Collagen Protein Beauty + Sleep or Multi Collagen Protein Beauty Within, which both support skin’s elasticity and hydration, as well as visibly reducing wrinkle depth.
Ancient Nutrients - Vitamin C
Powered by probiotic fermentation, this is organic vitamin C like you've never seen before. Weaving the ancient principles of ancient TCM (Traditional Chinese Method) with body-ready vitamin C and superfood ingredients, Ancient Nutrients Vitamin C features a potent combination of immune-supporting real-food ingredients with body-ready vitamin C.
- 250 mg of organic, probiotic fermented vitamin C
- Formulated for real food, Paleo and keto enthusiasts
- Features multi-kingdom ingredients inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Method)
- Features healthy immune system-supporting Andrographis paniculata
- Supports a healthy response to stress†
- Supports the skin against UV light-induced redness†
- Adults take 2 capsules per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food.