Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Ancient Probiotics - Brain
- 50 billion CFUs*
- 17 diverse probiotic strains
- Features botanicals rooted in Ayurveda traditionally used to support digestion
- Supports healthy cognitive function, memory, focus and mental concentration‚Ä†
- Supports healthy digestive function, including reduction of occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating ‚Ä†
- Supports healthy immune system function‚Ä†
- Adults take 3 capsules per day with water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food .
- Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
Multi Mushroom Capsules
- Made with Organic, Fermented Mushrooms and Adaptogens
- Features: Chaga, Reishi, Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail and Ashwagandha
- Supports focus and mental clarity‚Ä†
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports healthy energy levels and reduces fatigue‚Ä†
- Supports a healthy response to stress and cortisol levels‚Ä†
- Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of your favorite water or beverage
- May be taken with or without food
Ancient Omegas - Whole Body
- A powerful, omega-based support system featuring essential fatty acids from land and sea
- Supports cardiovascular and joint health†
- Promotes healthy cognitive function†
- Promotes healthy aging by supporting smooth, healthy skin†
- Organic chia oil and wild-caught fish, No farmed fish
- Adults take three capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or juice.
- 3 softgels = 1,000 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids
We believe in the mind-body connection so we put our heads together on this one to include some of our favorite products from our inventory. Featuring Ancient Omegas Whole Body, Ancient Probiotics Brain and Multi Mushrooms — these products help support healthy cognitive function, memory, concentration, focus and beyond.†
Gut and Cognitive Health Support
Focus on your gut and your brain with the best herbs ancient tradition has to offer, plus a daily dose of diverse probiotics, with Ancient Probiotics Brain. This groundbreaking formulation combines the most sought-after herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda for supporting healthy cognitive function, memory, focus and mental concentration†, along with diverse probiotic strains designed to support the gut-brain connection in a way that’s never been done before.
When it comes to sourcing ingredients, we never settle for less. Our plant-based chia oil is certified organic, meaning the chia is grown without chemical pesticides and fertilizers. The wild hake roe in our omega blend is wild-caught in New Zealand waters and Marine Stewardship Council-certified, along with sustainably caught wild Pacific tuna — no farmed fish ever.
Our Multi Mushrooms Capsules feature live fermentation, essential oil infusion, organic herbs and spices, and a delivery system of warming botanicals and digestive bitters. In general, fermentation pre-digests nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What is the complete list of herbs in Ancient Probiotics Brain?
Bacopa Leaf Extract
Bacopa is a staple of traditional Ayurveda, where it’s believed to bring balance to the mind. It’s one of the main components of Brahmi oil.
Organic Ashwagandha Root Extract
An adaptogenic superherb. Our clinically-studied, organic Ashwagandha root extract helps support a healthy response to stress, support focus, a healthy memory, mental clarity and concentration.†
Triphala Fruit Extract (Amla Fruit Extract, Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit Extract, Belleric Myrobalan Fruit Extract)
Triphala, meaning “three fruits” in Sanskrit, is a sacred superfruit trio traditionally prized for supporting digestion and its benefits for all 3 doshas. Amalaki (Amla) is traditionally used for strengthening the body, Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) is held high in Ayurveda and referred to as the “king of herbs”, and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan) is a potent herb that has been traditionally used for centuries.
Fenugreek Seed Extract
Fenugreek is a treasured Ayurvedic bitter herb known for its cleansing properties.
Rosemary Leaf Extract
A prized herb traditionally used in the Ayurvedic tradition for its “attentiveness” benefits.
Turmeric Root Extract
One of the most sought-after spices in the wellness world, this turmeric extract is heralded for its benefits. We source ours from India.
Why do I need probiotics?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often being diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
I believe the best way to approach this is to:
1. Eliminate foods and toxins that feed “bad” bacteria.
2. Start consuming probiotic-rich foods and supplements.†
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
You do not need to refrigerate these, although it may help them last longer because of the high amount of live cultures.
What are the 4 major types of Omega-3s in Ancient Omegas Whole Body?
Ancient Omegas Whole Body features all 4 of these important omega-3 fatty acids, including eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA), an emerging omega-3 powerhouse you won’t find in many standard fish oil supplements on the market.
Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA)
This plant-based omega-3 is found in green, leafy vegetables, flax seeds, walnuts and chia seeds. ALA is known as a short-chain omega-3, meaning your body has to convert it into longer-chained EPA and DHA to synthesize it.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
EPA is a 20-carbon fatty acid found in oily fish, algae oil and krill oil. Your body is able to synthesize this molecule in its original form. Generally, this, along with DHA, are the omega-3s your body needs in high quantities to achieve the benefits they offer.
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
ETA is a lesser-known omega-3 fatty acid that also contains 20 carbons like EPA, but only four bonds instead of five. It’s found richly in roe oil and green-lipped mussels and, overall, is only recently being recognized for its health benefits.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
This 22-carbon molecule is also found in oily fish, krill oil and algae oil. In general, your body will convert some DHA molecules back to EPAs in order to keep them at fairly equal levels if you consume more DHA.
Why should I supplement with Omegas?
Overall, omega-3s play important roles in overall health.
Typically, when a person is coming up short on omega-3s, it can affect the:
What sets Ancient Omegas Whole Body apart from other omega supplements?
Ancient Omegas Whole Body is carefully formulated with select high-quality ingredients to support healthy cognitive function:†
- Certified organic chia seed oil and specially selected astaxanthin
- Oil from wild-caught fish (tuna and New Zealand hoki)
- Sustainable fishing methods
- Infusions of ancient botanicals like lemon peel and black pepper fruit oil
What are the mushrooms included in the Fermented Multi Mushroom complex?
- Lion's Mane
- Turkey Tail
Why should I supplement with Ancient Nutrition Multi Mushroom product?
- Supports healthy energy and reduces fatigue†
- Helps reduce stress and promotes a positive mindset†
- Helps promote mental clarity and concentration†
What is fermentation and why is it important?
Fermentation is an ancient process used to break down food into more absorbable components.
Here are some key general benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation pre-digests nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in the food.