Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
- Supports a healthy gut microflora†
- Supports gastrointestinal (GI) health†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Features fermented enzymes, a fermented botanical blend and a probiotic and prebiotic blend
- Take 3 capsules with 8 ounces of water or beverage of choice
- Take one serving with your heaviest meal to aid with digestion
Multi Collagen Protein Gut Restore - Lemon Ginger
- Light lemon ginger flavor
- 9g protein, 3g carbs, 0g fat
- Features collagen types I, II, III, V and X from sustainable sources
- 1 billion CFU of soil-based organism (SBO) probiotics
- Promotes a healthy gut microflora, reduces occasional bloating, and more†
- Supports healthy skin†
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Adults take one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water, juice, tea or your favorite recipe.
- Take note of the mild Lemon Ginger flavor when mixing. Mixes well in water alone, it has a light flavor, like squeezing a lemon into your water.
- Add to bedtime tea or enjoy on it‚Äôs own with hot water
SBO Probiotics - Gut Restore
- 25 billion shelf-stable CFUs per serving* (no refrigeration needed)
- Supports healthy digestive and immune system function†
- Supports healthy bowel transit time†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Featuring soil-based organisms (SBOs), prebiotics and postbiotics to create a trifecta approach, setting the stage for, with and following the SBO Probiotics.
- Adults take three capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up or right before bed
- *Not intended for children
The mind-and-digestive connection is no longer just a gut feeling. More and more, we hear about how an unbalanced gut impacting our wellness in all sorts of unexpected ways. Promote a better balance with this Daily Gut Support Kit including SBO Probiotics - Gut Restore, Multi Collagen Gut Restore, and Digestive Enzymes.
Soil-based organisms are survivable probiotic strains that occur naturally in the soil and are generally found in unprocessed fruit and vegetables. Modern farming conditions like nutrient-depleted soil, and modern diets lacking in raw fruits and vegetables make it hard to get these important probiotics, but the gut benefits greatly from them. The best part? These probiotics are meant to be a part of your diet naturally, so they’re designed for survival. Overall, they make it into your gut where they can colonize.
Multi Collagen Gut Restore - Lemon Ginger
This is more than just collagen plus probiotics. Developed by natural health experts Dr. Josh Axe & Jordan Rubin, this formula combines 5 types of collagen with prebiotics, probiotics, 2 types of glutamine, organic apple cider vinegar and digestive herbs in a way you won’t find anywhere else.
There is no filler in Multi Collagen Protein - it is made from four real food ingredients. You won’t see weird chemicals or artificial ingredient sweeteners or flavors on the label. We proudly source our collagen from non-GMO, grass-fed, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
You’ve probably heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” But I believe you are what you digest. And digestive enzymes lend a helping hand in helping the body assist in the chemical breakdown of food into smaller, absorbable components, paving the way to support overall healthy digestion. Our premium, all-in-one Fermented Enzymes are specifically formulated to support gastrointestinal (GI) health, a healthy immune system, healthy gut microflora† and to naturally help break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates from food.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What is the right amount of CFUs to be getting every day?
It varies! For most people I recommend a CFU count anywhere between 25 to 100 billion. SBO Probiotic has 50 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) per serving.
Why do I need probiotics?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often being diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
I believe the best way to approach this is to:
1. Eliminate foods and toxins that feed “bad” bacteria.
2. Start consuming probiotic-rich foods and supplements.†
What is the flavor of the Multi Collagen Gut Restore powder?
This collagen has a mild Lemon Ginger flavor. It mixes well in water alone, it has a light flavor, like squeezing a lemon into your water. Add to bedtime tea or enjoy on it’s own with hot water.
When should I take Fermented Enzymes?
Adults take 1 to 3 capsules with each meal or snack with 8 ounces of water. I like to take it with the heaviest meal of the day.
What is included in the Digestive Enzyme Blend?
- Cellulase complex
- Lipase enzyme blend
- Alpha galactosidase
What are the ingredients included in the Digestive Enzyme Fermented Organic Botanical Blend?
- Apple cider vinegar
- Black pepper fruit extract
- Ginger root
- Turmeric root
- Turmeric root CO2 extract
- Ginger root CO2 extract
- Black pepper fruit oil
Why should I supplement with Fermented Enzymes?
We developed a special Digestive Enzyme Blend to help support healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.†
Our Fermented Enzymes supports:
- Healthy gut microflora†
- A healthy immune system†
- Gastrointestinal (GI) health†
- And features enzymes and probiotics to support overall health†