Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Multi Collagen Peptides Protein Powder Pure (45 servings)
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Reduces knee stiffness in a week†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Contains cutting-edge, clinically studied, exclusive fermented eggshell membrane collagen for enhanced benefits missing from other collagens on the market
- Non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free source, made without hormones
- Created from 4 real food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- Improved formulation for more targeted support. Learn more here
- Add one scoop with 8 ounces of water or any beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 10 g)
- Number of Servings: 45
- Product Weight: 1 lb
SBO Probiotics Ultimate Capsules (60 Capsules)
- 50 billion shelf-stable CFUs per serving* (no refrigeration needed)
- Supports healthy digestive and immune system function†
- Supports healthy bowel transit time†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Featuring soil-based organisms (SBOs), prebiotics and postbiotics to create a trifecta approach
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up, or right before bed
- *Not intended for children
Finally, the easiest way to buy your two favorite products together. We bundled our bestselling collagen with our extremely popular SBO Probiotic so you can support your skin, joints and gut in the most convenient way possible.
Multi Collagen Protein
This is more than just collagen. This is the collagen protein powder with clinically studied ingredients proven to deliver REAL RESULTS. While other collagen supplements available may have clinically studied ingredients in their collagen formula, ours is currently the only one that has a fermented collagen ingredient with human clinical studies behind it. Now, you can reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days† - all with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Our collagen powder is sourced from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
SBO Probiotics - Ultimate
This Ultimate Probiotic includes a combination of 50 billion soil-based probiotics plus prebiotics and postbiotics (setting the stage for, with and after the probiotics) to create a “trifecta” approach. SBO probiotics are often hardier than other types of probiotics and resistant to harsh environments. Pre-biotics act as “fertilizer” for probiotics. Post-biotics are the metabolites (enzymes and organic acids) created by probiotics. We also added a fermented organic botanical blend, plus select clinically studied strains to deliver support for healthy elimination, reduction of occasional bloating, gas, diarrhea, healthy inflammation response, oral health and more.†
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What does Bacillus subtilis do?
In general, Bacillus subtilis can manage the harsh stomach acid environment, allowing it to get to the digestive system and colonize its beneficial bacteria. Bacillus subtilis is truly a hardy, tough probiotic that is resilient and highly adaptable.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate these because the strains are shelf-stable. Our shelf-stable probiotics arrive active and can survive at room temperature without refrigeration.
Why should I give my gut extra support?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
Many of probiotics’ health benefits are gut- and digestion-related, so here are a few key reasons why gut health, in general, is so important to overall health:
- Up to 80% of the immune system is housed in the gut.
- Between 80% to 90% percent of the body’s serotonin, often referred to as a “feel good” or “happy chemical” which acts as a neurotransmitter, is found in the gut. Serotonin is thought to have many effects on the body, including the areas of digestion, sleep, memory, behavior and more.
- Every bodily cell, tissue and organ depend on proper nutrient absorption and assimilation of food through healthy digestion, and, generally speaking, probiotics can play a supporting role in that.
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies, especially type I collagen. It’s found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, tendons and the digestive system.
You may hear collagen referred to as a “complex protein,” which is not surprising considering it contains a whopping 19 different amino acids. Amino acids are the “building blocks of proteins,” and collagen includes a mix of both nonessential (also called conditional) and essential types.
When should I use this product?
You can use this product in the morning, afternoon, evening or right before bed. There is no specific time to take collagen, but you’ll maximize benefits by taking it consistently. Find a time that works best for you to take it regularly.
How is this different from other collagen powders you offer?
Multi Collagen Protein contains the same key collagen components as our original Multi Collagen Protein formula, including 5 types of collagen from 4 real-food sources.
But Multi Collagen Protein also contains the added benefits of clinically studied:
- Bacillus coagulans (2 billion CFU*)
- Vitamin C (from Lipid Metabolite Ascorbate)
- Fermented eggshell membrane collagen
*at time of manufacture