Ancient Nutrients - Vitamin B Complex
- Formulated with 8 B vitamins (including B-12 as methylcobalamin and a patented form of methylated folate)
- Formulated for real food, Paleo and keto enthusiasts
- Features multi-kingdom ingredients inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Method)
- Supports a healthy energy levels
- Supports cognitive & neurological health
- Adults take 2 capsule per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food.
- Matcha Green Tea flavor, lightly sweetened with stevia
- 2g carbs, 5g fat
- Antioxidant-rich Matcha plus energizing coconut MCTs & adaptogenic superfoods like ashwagandha, reishi and chaga
- Supports healthy energy, reduced fatigue, mental clarity and concentration†
- Supports a healthy response to stress and promote a positive mind and mood†
- Contains 135mg of caffeine from matcha and organic coffee cherry
- For an instant Matcha elixir, add to 8 oz of hot water, almond or coconut milk
- This product contains 135mg of caffeine per serving (roughly the same amount as 1 cup of traditional coffee), so it’s best enjoyed in the morning or mid-afternoon
- Add to your favorite recipe or smoothie
- Fueled by exogenous ketones, MCTs and adaptogens
- Boosts energy levels and athletic performance†
- Supports a healthy metabolism and healthy weight management†
- Contains approx. 100mg of caffeine per serving
- Adults take 6 capsules daily with 8 oz of water
- Can be taken with or without food
- Take all 6 capsules at once, or spread them out across the morning
If you're dreading the time between coffee breaks or living cup to cup, it's probably time to rethink your approach to promoting your body's natural energy levels. We did the work for you, pairing two key Keto picks (for non Keto-ers too!) with the energy-supporting Vitamin B Complex we love.
Body-Ready Vitamin B
Powered by Exogenous Ketones
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What are exogenous ketones?
The liver naturally produces “endogenous” ketones while in ketosis, but exogenous ketones are those provided from outside the body. Exogenous ketones are often used by the keto dieter and non-keto dieter alike.
Beta Hydroxybutyric (BHB) is a ketone body and is also known from keto salts. BHB is great for those transitioning to the ketogenic diet and is ideal for those who are already in a state of keto, or virtually anyone — no matter what diet they choose.
We included 3 kinds of exogenous ketones in this blend, including magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrate, calcium beta-hydroxybutyrate and sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate that work together.
Do I have to follow to ketogenic diet to take Keto FIRE?
Absolutely not! If you want clean energy, you should use this product. You can benefit from this product whether or not you are following a keto diet or lifestyle.
What time of day should I take Keto FIRE?
It is best to take the Keto FIRE in the early part of the day. If you are intermittent fasting, take the capsules first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. You can also take all 6 capsules at once, or spread them out across the morning.
Should I take Keto FIRE capsules all at once, or can I spread them out?
You can take all 6 capsules at once, or spread them out across the morning, by taking 3 first thing in the morning and 3 before lunch.
What are the superfoods included in Keto MATCHA?
We took the world’s hottest superfoods and combined them in a way you’ve never seen before. Introducing your new go-to energizing elixir with all the ingredients you want in one convenient instant drink mix.
- Medium chain triglycerides (coconut)
- Hydrolyzed bovine hide collagen peptides
- Organic coconut milk
- Green tea leaf (matcha)
- Organic ashwagandha root extract
- Organic chaga fruit body extract
- Organic reishi fruit body extract
- Organic coffee cherry extract
What is matcha green tea?
When you drink matcha, you get the entire green tea leaf instead of what is left over when you brew loose leaf green tea. Because of this, matcha is considered an antioxidant powerhouse, and many turn to matcha as a naturally-occuring source of the amino acid L-theanine. The matcha in this product is sourced from Japan.
What are adaptogens?
Adaptogens are a unique class of plants that are traditionally believed to help bring balance to the body.
How do I use Keto MATCHA?
This drink mix is designed to seamlessly fit into your daily routine. It’s not meant to replace your healthy diet or lifestyle, including any of your existing vitamin or supplements, but can be used to give you a clean, lasting energy boost.
Add it directly to warm or cold water to make your own slightly sweet, energizing matcha drink. You can also add it to milk for a smooth matcha latte, or blend it into smoothies.
Why is Ancient Nutrients B Complex different than the others on the market?
B vitamins serve as essential helpers in the conversion of food to energy. And while they do not directly provide that energy, they do assist the process. In fact, this vitamin B complex includes eight water-soluble vitamins: thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B-12, biotin and pantothenic acid.
B vitamins are water-soluble, so they need to be replenished often (if not every day) through diet and/or supplementation. We also included a vitamin B-12 in the preferred methylcobalamin form, the form that’s typically the easiest for the body to use.
What is the complete list of superfoods in Ancient Nutrients Vitamin B Complex TCM Blend?
An ancient nutritional powerhouse, liver is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet, since it typically contains vitamins A, D, B12, B2, B3, B5, B6, omega-3s, iron, folate, zinc and more. This liver from grass-fed New Zealand cattle is amazing.
Organic Astragalus Root Extract
Rooted in the Traditional Chinese Method (TCM), this adaptogenic perennial plant is also known as milkvetch root and Huang-qi and is hailed as an overall health supporter.
Organic Fo-Ti Root Extract
A plant native to China and used in the Traditional Chinese Method (TCM), Fo-Ti is traditionally known as a longevity tonic generally treasured for its nourishing and strengthening effects. It features lectins, chrysophanic acid, chrysophanol, emodin and other components that are believed to give this herb its beneficial properties.
Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract
Some of the antioxidants and beneficial compounds found in green tea leaf include polyphenols, catechins and other types of flavonoids, the same compounds found in things like blueberries and dark chocolate.
Organic Schisandra Berry Extract
An adaptogenic berry utilized in traditional Chinese herbalism for thousands of years, schisandra berry is a prized ingredient.
Our ancestors simmered bones, marrow, feet, skin, tendons and ligaments for days to create bone broth containing collagen, proline, glycine and glutamine. Our chicken bone broth comes from U.S. chicken sources we trust, while our beef bone broth is sourced from cattle in Europe.
Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract
Known as the “King of Mushrooms,” the reishi mushroom is an edible type of beneficial fungus cherished for thousands of years. Also known as Ling Zhi in Chinese, the Traditional Chinese Method (TCM) utilizes reishi traditionally and generally to support overall health.
Wild Hake Roe
One of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet, fish eggs are high in phospholipids. Fish eggs are an excellent source of protein and essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins. The Omega 3s are often higher in roe than the fish itself. Our wild hake roe is sourced in New Zealand and is Marine Stewardship Council Certified.