Open yourself to the invigorating yet calming, distinct, cleansing effects of NUMA Essentials Focus & Awaken Essential Oils Kit. It can add a mouth-watering, citrus-filled, aromatic zest to everything from your water and food to your health.†
Here's a look inside the kit:
- Lemon Essential Oil - 15mL
- Grapefruit Essential Oil - 15mL
- Orange Essential Oil - 15mL
NUMA Essentials Focus & Awaken Essential Oils Kit—it’s a citrus-packed, energizing and exhilarating experience!
What is Lemon Essential Oil?
Lemons are one of the most popular citrus fruits in the world because, not only do they provide a good food source of vitamins and help support healthy digestion, but they also have a pleasing taste and aroma.†
Lemons, which are also used worldwide in cleaners, soaps and found in essential oils and their products, contain naturally occurring limonene, produced by plants known as terpenes.
Limonene is an orange terpene, and terpenes are found in essential oils, particularly citrus oils, which are often used in aromatherapy, fragrances and to naturally flavor food. Limonene takes its name from the lemon, as the rind of the lemon. Like other citrus fruits, it possesses a large amount of limonene, which gives it its distinct, invigorating, mouth-watering aroma.
Studies indicate that limonene shows promise of supporting healthy cells and healthy liver function†—among other benefits. In fact, limonene and its related product known as perillic acid, are known to be huge supporters of maintaining healthy cells and a healthy liver.†
Additionally, lemon essential oil is believed to support a healthy mood and concentration levels as well as to support healthy respiration, a healthy weight and supporting healthy skin, hair, energy levels and stomach health.†
Interestingly enough, lemon essential oil can be both stimulating and calming with numerous health benefits.† As an added perk, lemon oil adds flavor to your water and to your favorite foods—contributing a healthful zing!†
And get this: It’s said to take up to 45 lemons to produce a 15mL bottle of lemon essential oil. Talk about power-packed!
Among the uses and benefits of lemon essential oil are:
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood.†
- Naturally cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion†
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.†
- Use as a furniture polish—just add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect and shine wood finishes.
- To preserve and protect leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments, use a cloth soaked in lemon oil to rub them down.
- Add lemon oil to spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops and other surfaces.
- Use lemon for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- To remove stubborn sticky residue on surfaces, put lemon oil on a rag and wipe surfaces.
- To remove grease after changing the oil in an automobile, wash hands with lemon oil.
Lemon oil blends well with many other essential oils, including lavender oil, rose oil, peppermint oil, sandalwood oil, tea tree oil and geranium oil. This makes lemon essential oil a popular oil for those practicing aromatherapy and for herbalists.
My Favorite Recipes and Other Top Uses For Lemon Essential Oil
As you may expect, there’s a laundry list of lemon oil uses and DIY recipes thanks to all the health benefits. Here are some of my favorites.
Try my recipe for a homemade cough syrup:
Another great way to enjoy lemon essential oil is to use it in a homemade teeth whitener. Check out my simple recipe for a powerful, all-natural teeth whitener:
And those are just a few of the many ways you can enjoy lemon essential oil.
Grapefruit Essential Oil
Also known as shaddock in some areas of the world, grapefruit is a tangy, antioxidant-packed citrus fruit, whose scientific name is Citrus paradisi—also known by these two other scientific names: Citrus racemosa and Citrus maxima.
Like all other citrus fruits, grapefruit’s essential oil is found in its peel and is extracted via compression. Many of its health-supporting properties mirror those of the essential oils of other citrus fruits.†
Some of the potent components of grapefruit essential oil (Citrus paradise) is found in its limonene, alpha pinene, sabinene, myrcene, geraniol, linalool, citronellal, decyl acetate, neryl acetate and terpineol. While that’s an array of scientific names, the bottom line is that grapefruit essential oil, due to its properties, can provide a holistic, powerful support for health.†
For example, the pinene content found in grapefruit essential oil has been noted for supporting bronchial health, supporting a healthy short-term memory, while also promoting alertness.†
Additionally, limonene shows promise of supporting healthy cells and healthy liver function†—among other benefits. In fact, limonene and its related product known as perillic acid, are known to be huge supporters of cellular health and liver health.†
Plus, linalool is a common element of many essential oils, including grapefruit essential oil, and has been found to be a potent supporter of healthy cells.†
Among grapefruit essential oils uses and benefits are:
- Add one or two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.†
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.†
- Use for a soothing massage that leaves behind a light, uplifting fragrance.
- Add to your teen’s nightly facial routine to improve the appearance of blemish (avoid sun exposure).†
Grapefruit essential oil blends very well with lavender, frankincense, geranium, bergamot and palma rosa essential oils.
DIY Recipes for Grapefruit Essential Oil
One of the great things about grapefruit essential oil is that it can be used in so many ways, including:
- Aromatically: Diffuse it throughout your home for a refreshing, clean scent.
- Topically: You can use grapefruit oil on your skin, just be sure to dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or jojoba oil in a 1:1 ratio before applying to skin. Combine the two, and then rub them onto any area in need.
- Internally: I recommended using grapefruit essential oil internally ONLY when you purchase a very high-quality oil brand such as NUMA. You can try adding a drop to water, or mixing with honey or in a smoothie.
One of my favorite recipes is Grapefruit Skin Cream. You can make this cream at home and it calls for only pure ingredients.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Makes 30 applications
- 30 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 1 cup coconut oil
- glass jar
Mix grapefruit essential oil and coconut oil together. Store in a glass container. Rub into desired areas for 5 minutes daily.
And that’s just one of the dozens of great ways you can unlock the benefits inside this amazing essential oil.
Orange Essential Oil
Open yourself to the health effects of NUMA Essentials Orange Essential Oil, which can pamper and fortify you while filling up your senses with its crisp, citrusy scent!
Orange essential oil has a variety uses—both domestic and health-supporting.† With a delicious, zesty, citrus-packed taste, it’s no wonder that it’s added flavor to beverages, desserts and more. It’s also been commonly used in soaps, body lotions, creams, healthy aging and wrinkle-smoothing applications, and much, much more.†
Orange essential oil is extracted from the peels of oranges via cold compression, and although many people are familiar with the common term orange, its botanical name is Citrus sinensis.
Some of its potent components include alpha pinene, citronellal, geranial, sabinene, myrcene, limonene, linalool and neral. And while that’s a lot of scientific names, the bottom line is that orange essential oil, due to its properties, can provide a holistic, powerful support for health.†
For instance, the pinene content found in orange essential oil is known for supporting bronchial health, supporting a healthy short-term memory, and promoting alertness.†
Additionally, limonene (and its related product known as perillic acid) shows promise of supporting healthy cells and healthy liver function†—among other benefits.
The fact is that linalool is a common element of many essential oils, including orange essential oil, and has been found to be a potent supporter of healthy cells.† And when cells are healthy, then you are healthy!†
Here are some ideas for using orange essential oil as well as some of its benefits:
- Cleansing and purifying properties
- Excellent source of antioxidants†
- Relaxing and soothing aroma
- To boost energy and uplift mood, place one to two drops in the palm of your hand, rub together and cup over nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness.†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Add two to three drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes.
- Add one or two drops in water, smoothies, teas or lemonade for flavoring.
As a citrus oil, orange essential oil naturally blends well with other citrus essential oils.
Additionally, orange essential oil blends well with cinnamon essential oil, clove essential oil, frankincense essential oil, ginger essential oil, black pepper essential oil, sandalwood essential oil and vetiver essential oil.
Are you ready to start enjoying NUMA orange essential oil?
About NUMA Organic Essential Oils
I co-founded NUMA with Jordan Rubin, the New York Times best-selling author of The Maker’s Diet, founder of Garden of Life and Beyond Organic.
Together, we traveled the world looking for purest and highest-quality essential oils available. In all, we tested more than 300 different varieties. From that testing, we hand-selected just 12 oils that made the cut.
Those 12 hand-selected oils became the foundation of our line of NUMA Essentials essential oils.
NUMA comes from the ancient Greek word pneuma, meaning “breath of life.”
Both Jordan and I firmly believe that essential oils are a vital component of any health regimen and healthy lifestyle.
We’ve both rigorously tested each NUMA Essentials essential oil in order to bring you nothing but the purest, therapeutic-grade, farm-to-your-front-door oils around.
In fact, every NUMA essential oil has four core values that we will not compromise on. Those values drive everything we do with our NUMA Organic Essential Oils.
4 Core Values of NUMA Essentials Organic Essential Oils
- NUMA essential oils are Certified USDA Organic.
- NUMA essential oils are 100% Therapeutic Grade.
- NUMA essential oils are sourced indigenously as well as harvested from some of the top plant farms in Missouri, Europe, India, and the Middle East. Our oils come from 10,000 acres of certified organic land.
- NUMA essential oils are 100% pure. I do not add bases, fillers, or any additives to any of my oils!
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
I only want to develop the highest quality products based on real science and proven results. Results that I’ve seen personally, with my family, my own mom and thousands of patients in my clinic right here in Nashville, TN.
Go ahead, give this kit a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Results May Vary**