- Supports gut health and a healthy immune system†
- Features Soil- and Plant-Based Probiotic and Prebiotic Blend with 10 Billion CFU* per serving
- Features Gut Integrity Blend and Fermented Zinc
- Features Tonic Mushroom, Micro Algae and Mineral Blend
ProBiome Rx Gut Formula features 10 Billion CFU* per serving of plant- and soil-based organisms.†
Plus, it features a Gut Integrity Blend, Fermented Zinc, a Tonic Mushroom, Micro Algae and Mineral Blend to support overall gut health.†
ProBiome Rx Gut Formula features a potent, high-quality blend of live probiotics and prebiotics to:
- support a healthy gut and digestive tract.†
- support healthy nutrient absorption.†
- support a healthy immune system.†
But it’s important to choose probiotics wisely. The truth is, many probiotic supplements are destroyed by stomach acid before they even get to the digestive tract.For a probiotic to be effective, it has to ACTUALLY deliver the probiotic to the gastrointestinal tract. So, while there may be “billions upon billions” of active cells per dose, in reality, they can often deliver much less.
In other words, I believe it’s not what you ingest, it’s what survives and makes it through your stomach and into the digestive tract that’s important.
Four Keys to Choosing a Great Probiotic Supplement
In my opinion, there are four specific things to consider when selecting a probiotic supplement:
- SBOs and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement has soil-based probiotics (SBOs) and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need to be refrigerated. While it might seem odd to "eat dirt", SBOs are truly probiotic superstars!
- Strain Diversity: Look for a probiotic supplement with strain diversity.
- Survivability: Look for strains such as Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, Baciullus clausii, and other similar cultures or formulas with hardy probiotics that make it to the gut and are able to colonize.†
- Prebiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, I believe it's important that prebiotics are also included in the formula.†
ProBiome Rx Gut Formula
ProBiome Rx Gut Formula features:
- 10 Billion CFU* of probiotics
- Prebiotics to support the growth of probiotics†
But that’s not all. ProBiome Rx Gut Formula also includes a Tonic Mushroom, Micro Algae, and Mineral Blend and a Gut-Integrity Blend of L-Glutamine, Licorice Root and Marshmallow Root.
Additional Nutrients to Support a Healthy Gut†
We developed a special Tonic Mushroom, Micro Algae, and Mineral Blend to help support a healthy gut, immune system, and to support healthy detoxification.† It features a blend of Himalayan Shilajit, Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Maitake (Grifola frondosa), and microalgae.
Mushrooms make up a fair amount of the blend—and for a good reason. These mushrooms are great for supporting a healthy gut.†
For added support, Gut Formula features L-Glutamine, Licorice Root and Marshmallow Root.
Last, but not least, ProBiome Rx Gut Formula features Fermented Zinc.
Try ProBiome Rx Gut Formula, and see how easy supporting gut health can be.†
I personally endorse the product, and recommend it to my clients, my own mom and my family.
I strongly believe that ProBiome Rx Gut Formula is one of the best probiotic supplements on the market.
*At time of manufacture
Results May Vary**