Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
SBO Probiotics Ultimate Capsules (60 Capsules)
- 50 billion shelf-stable CFUs per serving* (no refrigeration needed)
- Supports healthy digestive and immune system function†
- Supports healthy bowel transit time†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Featuring soil-based organisms (SBOs), prebiotics and postbiotics to create a trifecta approach
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up, or right before bed
- *Not intended for children
Multi Collagen Peptides Protein Powder Immune (15 Servings)
- Refreshing orange citrus flavor
- 9g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat
- Features collagen types I, II, III, V and X
- 2 billion CFU* of soil-based organism (SBO) probiotics
- 1,000% daily value of vitamin C
- Promotes healthy immune defense and antioxidant activity†
- Promotes healthy gut, skin, hair and nails†
- Simply add a scoop to 8 ounces of water and enjoy the delicious orange flavor
- Pro Tip: Use a handheld blender for the perfect mix, every time
With more than 70% of the body’s immune system housed in the gut, there’s never a bad time to support digestive health and healthy immune system function.† In addition to a healthy diet and lifestyle, this kit is built for guts wanting healthy immune system support† and contains select probiotic strains that naturally contain a “shell” to make it to your gut and reduce occasional diarrhea, constipation and gas.†
SBO Probiotics - Ultimate
This Ultimate Probiotic includes a combination of 50 billion soil-based probiotics plus prebiotics and postbiotics (setting the stage for, with and after the probiotics) to create a “trifecta” approach. SBO probiotics are often hardier than other types of probiotics and resistant to harsh environments. Pre-biotics act as “fertilizer” for probiotics. Post-biotics are the metabolites (enzymes and organic acids) created by probiotics. We also added a fermented organic botanical blend, plus select clinically studied strains to deliver support for healthy elimination, reduction of occasional bloating, gas, diarrhea, healthy inflammation response, oral health and more.†
Multi Collagen Protein Immune
This is more than just collagen, it's your all-in-one immune defense. With clinically studied, proprietary ingredients, Multi Collagen Protein Immune Support delivers rapid results you can feel throughout your entire body. Now, you can reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days† — all while supporting your gut and immune system health† with vitamin C and probiotics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What does Bacillus subtilis do?
In general, Bacillus subtilis can manage the harsh stomach acid environment, allowing it to get to the digestive system and colonize its beneficial bacteria. Bacillus subtilis is truly a hardy, tough probiotic that is resilient and highly adaptable.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate these because the strains are shelf-stable. Our shelf-stable probiotics arrive active and can survive at room temperature without refrigeration.
What should I look for in a gut supplement?
There are four specific things to consider when selecting a probiotic supplement:
1. SBOs and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement includes soil-based probiotics (SBOs) and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need to be refrigerated. While it might seem odd to "eat dirt," SBOs are truly probiotic superstars. They’re some of the same strains your ancestors took in while foraging and eating fruits and veggies straight out of the garden.
2. Strain Diversity: Look for a probiotic supplement with strain diversity, not just one type.
3. Survivability: Look for strains such as Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii and other similar hardy cultures.
4. Probiotics, prebiotics and postbiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, I believe it's important to choose a formula that incorporates prebiotics and postbiotics, too. Prebiotics act as fertilizer for probiotics. Postbiotics are the metabolites (enzymes and organic acids)) created by probiotics. By implementing all three, these probiotics can deliver a trifecta effect.
What other key ingredients set this probiotic apart from others?
In addition to the organic fermented botanical blend, this formula includes a blend of ingredients generally known for their gut supporting properties like zinc, magnesium, l-glutamine, organic marshmallow root and organic licorice root.
What are collagen peptides?
Collagen peptides contain the same exact set of amino acids and nutrients as collagen but have undergone a process called hydrolysis to break them down into shorter chains of proteins. Collagen peptides can be dissolved in both hot or cold water and, because of the hydrolysis process, are broken down and digested more easily in your stomach. They also have a high bioavailability and can be absorbed into the bloodstream more readily than regular collagen protein, giving you more bang for your buck in terms of nutrition. These supplements go by a number of different names, including hydrolyzed collagen powder, collagen hydrolysate and collagen peptides.