Open your mind, body and senses to the aromatic, soothing, comforting effects of NUMA Essentials Lavender Essential Oil—Lavandula angustifolia—an experience you and your senses will appreciate!
If you’ve never considered or investigated the health benefits of the essential oil lavender, then it’s time to do so, and NUMA Essentials Lavender Oil is a great place to start!
What is Lavender Essential Oil?
Lavender oil is extracted from lavender plant flowers, and has traditionally been used in the making of perfumes. Lavare is the Latin name of lavender, and it means “to wash,” indicating the clean aroma of lavender.
Lavender has been used for over 2,500 years—from those living in ancient civilizations clear up through today. In fact, Ancient Persians, Greeks and Romans added lavender flowers to their bathwater in order to help wash and purify their skin, while Phoenicians, Arabians and Egyptians used lavender as a perfume as well as the mummification process.
Likewise, in ancient Greece and Rome, lavender was regarded as an all-around “health supporter,” and in Medieval and Renaissance Europe, lavender was often scattered on stone floors in castles—used as a disinfectant and deodorant.†
Lavender’s color can range from a pale yellow to yellow-green or can be colorless, and has a pleasantly soothing, floral, sweet and slightly woody scent to it.
Lavender, like other essential oils, can cross the blood-brain barrier to work its health benefits.†
And just what is the blood-brain barrier? The blood-brain barrier surrounds the brain and filters out most substances, thereby protecting the brain. Essential oils can make it through, however, allowing these precious oils to perform their health benefits.†
Lavender essential oil has many benefits and uses, including the following:
- Helps to ease feelings of tension†
- Is widely used for its calming and relaxing attributes†
- Can be used to freshen linen closet, mattress, car or the air with a light mist of lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Add a few drops of lavender to pillows, bedding or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.†
- Soothes occasional skin irritations†
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections†
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to temples and the back of the neck.†
- Use in cooking to add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods and desserts or to soften citrus flavors.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings or for a peaceful sleep.†
My Favorite Recipes For Lavender Essential Oil
As you may expect, there are tons of uses and DIY recipes for lavender essential oil. Here are some of my favorites.
Try my recipe Homemade Natural Shaving Cream:
Another great way to enjoy lavender essential oil is to use it in a lip balm. Check out my simple recipe for a powerful, all-natural lip balm here:
Those are just a few of the many ways you can enjoy lavender essential oil.
Are you ready to give NUMA lavender essential oil a try?
About NUMA Organic Essential Oils
I co-founded NUMA with Jordan Rubin, the New York Times best-selling author of The Maker’s Diet, founder of Garden of Life and Beyond Organic.
Together, we traveled the world looking for purest and highest-quality essential oils available. In all, we tested more than 300 different varieties. From that testing, we hand-selected just 12 oils that made the cut.
Those 12 hand-selected oils became the foundation of our line of NUMA Essentials essential oils.
NUMA comes from the ancient Greek word pneuma, meaning “breath of life.”
Both Jordan and I firmly believe that essential oils are a vital component of any health regimen and healthy lifestyle.
We’ve both rigorously tested each NUMA Essentials essential oil in order to bring you nothing but the purest, therapeutic-grade, farm-to-your-front-door oils around.
In fact, every NUMA essential oil has four core values that we will not compromise on. Those values drive everything we do with our NUMA Organic Essential Oils.
4 Core Values of NUMA Essentials Organic Essential Oils
- NUMA essential oils are Certified USDA Organic.
- NUMA essential oils are 100% Therapeutic Grade.
- NUMA essential oils are sourced indigenously as well as harvested from some of the top plant farms in Missouri, Europe, India and the Middle East. Our oils come from 10,000 acres of certified organic land.
- NUMA essential oils are 100% pure. I do not add bases, fillers or any additives to any of my oils!
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
I only want to develop the highest quality products based on real science and proven results. Results that I’ve seen personally, with my family, my own mom and thousands of patients in my clinic right here in Nashville, TN.
Go ahead, give this product a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Results May Vary**