Open yourself to the invigorating yet calming, distinct, cleansing effects of NUMA Essentials Lemon Essential Oil. It can add a mouth-watering, citrus-filled, aromatic zest to everything from your water and food to your health.†
NUMA Essentials Lemon Essential Oil—it’s a lemon-packed, energizing and exhilarating experience!
What is Lemon Essential Oil?
Lemons are one of the most popular citrus fruits in the world because, not only do they provide a good food source of vitamins and help support healthy digestion, but they also have a pleasing taste and aroma.†
Lemons, which are also used worldwide in cleaners, soaps and found in essential oils and their products, contain naturally occurring limonene, produced by plants known as terpenes.
Limonene is an orange terpene, and terpenes are found in essential oils, particularly citrus oils, which are often used in aromatherapy, fragrances and to naturally flavor food. Limonene takes its name from the lemon, as the rind of the lemon. Like other citrus fruits, it possesses a large amount of limonene, which gives it its distinct, invigorating, mouth-watering aroma.
Studies indicate that limonene shows promise of supporting healthy cells and healthy liver function†—among other benefits. In fact, limonene and its related product known as perillic acid, are known to be huge supporters of maintaining healthy cells and a healthy liver.†
Additionally, lemon essential oil is believed to support a healthy mood and concentration levels as well as to support healthy respiration, a healthy weight and supporting healthy skin, hair, energy levels and stomach health.†
Interestingly enough, lemon essential oil can be both stimulating and calming with numerous health benefits.† As an added perk, lemon oil adds flavor to your water and to your favorite foods—contributing a healthful zing!†
And get this: It’s said to take up to 45 lemons to produce a 15mL bottle of lemon essential oil. Talk about power-packed!
Among the uses and benefits of lemon essential oil are:
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood.†
- Naturally cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion†
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.†
- Use as a furniture polish—just add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect and shine wood finishes.
- To preserve and protect leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments, use a cloth soaked in lemon oil to rub them down.
- Add lemon oil to spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops and other surfaces.
- Use lemon for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- To remove stubborn sticky residue on surfaces, put lemon oil on a rag and wipe surfaces.
- To remove grease after changing the oil in an automobile, wash hands with lemon oil.
Lemon oil blends well with many other essential oils, including lavender oil, rose oil, peppermint oil, sandalwood oil, tea tree oil and geranium oil. This makes lemon essential oil a popular oil for those practicing aromatherapy and for herbalists.
My Favorite Recipes and Other Top Uses For Lemon Essential Oil
As you may expect, there’s a laundry list of lemon oil uses and DIY recipes thanks to all the health benefits. Here are some of my favorites.
Try my recipe for a homemade cough syrup:
Another great way to enjoy lemon essential oil is to use it in a homemade teeth whitener. Check out my simple recipe for a powerful, all-natural teeth whitener:
And those are just a few of the many ways you can enjoy lemon essential oil.
Are you ready to give NUMA lemon essential oil a try?
About NUMA Organic Essential Oils
I co-founded NUMA with Jordan Rubin, the New York Times best-selling author of The Maker’s Diet, founder of Garden of Life and Beyond Organic.
Together, we traveled the world looking for purest and highest-quality essential oils available. In all, we tested more than 300 different varieties. From that testing, we hand-selected just 12 oils that made the cut.
Those 12 hand-selected oils became the foundation of our line of NUMA Essentials essential oils.
NUMA comes from the ancient Greek word pneuma, meaning “breath of life.”
Both Jordan and I firmly believe that essential oils are a vital component of any health regimen and healthy lifestyle.
We’ve both rigorously tested each NUMA Essentials essential oil in order to bring you nothing but the purest, therapeutic-grade, farm-to-your-front-door oils around.
In fact, every NUMA essential oil has four core values that we will not compromise on. Those values drive everything we do with our NUMA Organic Essential Oils.
4 Core Values of NUMA Essentials Organic Essential Oils
- NUMA essential oils are Certified USDA Organic.
- NUMA essential oils are 100% Therapeutic Grade.
- NUMA essential oils are sourced indigenously as well as harvested from some of the top plant farms in Missouri, Europe, India, and the Middle East. Our oils come from 10,000 acres of certified organic land.
- NUMA essential oils are 100% pure. I do not add bases, fillers, or any additives to any of my oils!
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
I only want to develop the highest quality products based on real science and proven results. Results that I’ve seen personally, with my family, my own mom and thousands of patients in my clinic right here in Nashville, TN.
Go ahead, give this product a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Results May Vary**