A Full Strength, Organic Multivitamin Specifically for Men
With my Organic Men’s Multivitamin, you get a potent blend of real, organic fruits, vegetables and fermented herbs specifically formulated for men.
Here’s a Snapshot of What's Inside
My men’s multivitamin contains:
- Organic, Non-GMO whole foods
- Selenium to support prostate health†
- Vitamin D, vitamin K and calcium to support strength and bone health†
- Nutrients that support hormonal health†
- Chromium to support a healthy metabolism†
- Vitamin B12 and other B vitamins to support healthy energy levels†
Men have personalized nutritional needs, so they deserve a vitamin that supports those needs.
Why Should I Take a Multivitamin?
When I talk about taking vitamins, my patients often ask:
“Can't I just eat healthily?” or “Why do I need to take a daily vitamin? Isn’t a healthy diet enough?”
These are excellent questions. If we lived hundreds of years ago, my answer would be: “You’re right. Eat healthy foods in moderation, and that’s all you need to do.”
But we don’t live in the same world as our ancestors did.
We live in a toxic world, with contaminated air and heavily depleted soils. One hundred years ago, foods were much richer in vitamins and minerals than what they are today.
Even with an abundance of greens and other healthy foods in your diet, it’s nearly impossible to get everything your body needs to thrive from diet alone.†
That’s why a multivitamin can be the perfect complement to the foods you eat. Although it’s never meant to replace a healthy diet filled with organic, unprocessed foods, taking a high-quality multivitamin is a great way to ensure your body gets the vitamins and minerals it needs to:
- Maintain healthy energy levels†
- Support a healthy immune system†
- Support brain health†
- Support muscle health†
- And much more
Ultimately, multivitamins can help support a healthy you.†
The Big Mistake Most Multivitamins Make
The media gives multivitamins a bad rap. They call them “a waste of money” and say the only thing vitamins do is “produce really expensive urine.”
It might shock you to hear this, but I actually agree with the media for the most part. Why?
To be honest, they’re right! The majority of supplements on the market have much to be desired.
In fact, if you're currently taking a multivitamin—especially the brands from your grocery, drug, and discount stores—I want you to try an experiment. For the next three days, take the daily dose of pills out of the bottle and flush them down the toilet. (Yes. I want you to flush them.) Then document how you feel.
Did anything change? Do you feel worse, better or the same? My prediction: you'll probably feel no different. You might even feel better. Sound harsh?
Not really. What’s harsh is companies that get you to buy something that your body doesn’t even recognize as food or know how to assimilate.†
The truth: Most multivitamins are made from cheap synthetic isolates.
Vitamins made with synthetic isolates aren’t worth the discounted price you pay. To be honest, I wouldn’t take them even if someone gave them to me for free. Why?
Isolated vitamins are NOT REAL vitamins from whole foods. They’ve been combined with man-made chemicals. They're a low-end alternative to real, whole food vitamins.
Here are the 3 biggest issues with synthetic vitamins:
- LOW UTILIZATION: Your body can sometimes absorb only a small amount of the isolated form of vitamins and minerals, and it is often able to USE even less. However, I believe you can get amazing bioavailability in raw, whole food form.†
- LACK OF
- BALANCE: Synthetic vitamins often contain massive quantities of some nutrients (usually the cheapest ones) and insufficient quantities of others (often the ones you need most), and a lack of proper balance.
- UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS: You can actually experience negative side effects of synthetic isolates from the additives and the unnatural state of synthetic supplements.
Your body thrives on WHOLE foods from the earth, filled with natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes.† When you give your body the fuel it was designed to operate with, things just work better.†
Introducing Dr. Axe’s Organic Men’s Multivitamin
Made to Support Men's Nutritional Needs†
We’ve spent years developing a specific multivitamin formula for men. And—in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle—my Organic Men’s Multivitamin can help you get real, whole food-based vitamins and minerals in your diet.
It’s specifically formulated for men’s specific needs, supporting:
- Prostate health†
- Joint and bone health†
- Peak mental and physical performance†
My Organic Men’s Multivitamin contains:
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene from certified organic annato extract): A diet rich in beta-carotene can help support a healthy prostate and eye health.†
Vitamin C (from amla): Amla berry is an antioxidant powerhouse and a superfood. Amla is rich in vitamin C—a powerful antioxidant. Plus, it contains bioflavonoids that enhance the benefits of vitamin C, which includes supporting your immune system.†
Vitamin D3: Did you know that without enough vitamin D, less than 10 percent of the calcium you ingest is absorbed†? That makes this “sunshine vitamin” critical for not only supporting bone health but also in promoting a healthy immune system, digestive health and a healthy metabolism.†
Vitamin K (as menaquinone 7, or MK-7): Vitamin K is well known for supporting bone health.† Vitamin K activates proteins involved in osteoblasts—the cells that are pertinent to bone health† —and is necessary for supporting bone metabolism and bone strength.†
- B1 (Thiamine): B1 supports a healthy nervous system, mental outlook, mood, memory, concentration, and supports healthy energy levels.†
- B2 (Riboflavin): B2 supports healthy metabolism and cellular health.†
- B3 (Niacin): B3 supports a healthy nervous system and digestive system.†
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid): B5 supports a healthy immune system and supports a healthy response to stress.†
- B6 (Pyridoxine): B6 supports a healthy immune system and positive mental outlook.†
- B7 (Biotin): B7 supports healthy blood sugar levels, a healthy mood, and a healthy response to stress.†
- B9 (Whole food fermented folate): Your body can't produce B9 on its own, and B9 supports a healthy mental outlook and a healthy response to stress.†
- B12 (Whole food fermented B12): B12 is known as the “memory vitamin” and supports brain health, neurological health and a healthy response to stress.†
Calcium (from certified organic Algas calcareus): Along with vitamin D, calcium supports strong bones and teeth.†
Iodine (from potassium iodide): Iodine supports a healthy thyroid.†
Magnesium (from certified organic Algas calcareus): Magnesium supports the healthy absorption and use of calcium in the body.†
Zinc (from certified organic guava): Zinc supports immune health, bone health, eye health, and healthy cells.† Estimates indicate that more than 70 percent of Americans don’t get enough zinc.
Selenium (from certified organic mustard seed extract): Although it's only required in small amounts, selenium is essential for overall well-being.† Selenium supports healthy tissues and supports healthy detoxification.†
Manganese (from manganese sulfate): Manganese is part of an antioxidant enzyme called superoxide dismutase, which offers healthy, potent support to the body.†
But that’s not all.
Men’s Organic Multi is also fortified with a Certified Organic Men’s Health Botanical Blend of:
- Organic pumpkin seed
- Organic tomato (rich in lycopene)
- Organic turmeric
- Organic pomegranate
Pumpkin seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids, zinc and phytosterols, which can support cardiovascular system health and immune system health.†
Tomatoes are packed with nutrients called carotenoids and bioflavonoids. A key carotenoid in tomatoes is beta-carotene, which is a powerful antioxidant supporting overall health.† Another carotenoid is lycopene, which is a red pigment that helps to support cellular health and heart health.†
What’s turmeric (a peppery, warm spice) doing in a vitamin? For starters, the high antioxidant capacity of turmeric makes it a potent immune system supporter.† Additionally, turmeric can help support a healthy metabolism, a healthy liver and healthy detoxification.†
Pomegranate is beneficial for the brain and body, since it provides potent antioxidant benefits.† Pomegranate and turmeric are also potent for supporting normal, healthy blood sugar levels.†
Why not give your body the nutritional support it needs to thrive?
Try Dr. Axe’s Organic Men’s Multivitamin, and see how easy it can be to get the vitamins and minerals your body craves.
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
Go ahead, give this product a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Results May Vary**