Multi Collagen Protein - 45 Serving
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Reduces knee stiffness in a week†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Contains cutting-edge, clinically studied, exclusive fermented eggshell membrane collagen for enhanced benefits missing from other collagens on the market
- Non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free source, made without hormones
- Created from 4 real food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- View our Certificate of Analysis here
- Improved formulation for more targeted support. Learn more here
- Add one scoop with 8 ounces of water or any beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 10 g)
- Number of Servings: 45
- Product Weight: 1 lb
Ancient Multi - Men's
- Multivitamin formulated specifically for men under 40
- 100% or more Daily Value (DV) of 13 essential vitamins and minerals
- Features multi-kingdom ingredients inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Method)
- Supports cardiovascular health and healthy homocysteine levels†
- Supports healthy energy levels and healthy sleep†
- Supports healthy immune system function†
- Adults take 3 capsules per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food.
We've all heard the adage that men look better as they age. But if you're not feeling like that's true, don't worry. The natural aging process can typically slow down production of proteins like collagen in our bodies — and our outer appearance can take a hit. Here's a few of our tops pics bundled to help you look and feel your best.
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don’t have to choose between skin benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall wellness. Utilizing five collagen types from four food-sources, this formula covers everything from healthy gut and joint support to promoting healthy skin and nails.†
Diverse Probiotic Strains
The probiotic blend in Ancient Probiotics Skin features 17 diverse strains and 50 billion CFUs.* It includes a beneficial yeast, an SBO (soil-based organism) and 15 other live strains. (*At time of manufacture)
Expert Formulated Multi Vitamin
Ancient Multi Men’s feature select ingredients with a wide range of health benefits, including vitamin D3 to support bone health and healthy immune system function, non-soy vitamin K to support cardiovascular function and already-healthy insulin levels, methylated vitamin B12 to support healthy energy levels and cognitive health, selenium to support thyroid health† and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
Who is Multi Collagen Protein intended for?
People typically (and naturally) begin to start producing less collagen after the age of 30. This product is for anyone who is looking to naturally support their body as they age, especially if you are looking for joint support, healthy skin and nails and added gut support.†
Why should I supplement with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate … and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
How much collagen should I take?
The listed serving suggestion is to take one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water, juice, tea or your favorite recipe. The collagen your body does not use will flush from your system, so there is not a risk of “overdoing” collagen.
What type of support does Multi Collagen Protein provide?
Multi Collagen Protein supports:
- Joint health (including support for healthy ligaments and tendons)†
- Healthy nails†
- Joint support†
- Healthy joint function†
- Healthy skin†
- A healthy gut†
What is the complete list of herbs in Ancient Probiotics Skin?
Indian Frankincense Resin Extract
This form of frankincense, also known as Boswellia, is a powerful time-honored, world-renowned herb known for its overall wellness benefits.
Triphala Fruit Extract (Amla Fruit Extract, Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit Extract, Belleric Myrobalan Fruit Extract)
Triphala, meaning “three fruits” in Sanskrit, is a sacred superfruit trio traditionally prized for its benefits. Amalaki (Amla) is traditionally used for overall health, Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) is held high in Ayurveda and referred to as “king-like”, and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan) is a potent herb traditionally used for its whole-body benefits.
Holy Basil Leaf Extract
Holy basil is a superherb traditionally used to support overall health and wellness.
Indian Elecampane Root Extract
Used traditionally to support skin health and more, humans started cultivating and using the antioxidant-rich Indian elecampane, also known as “wild sunflower,” thousands of years ago.
Fenugreek Seed Extract
Fenugreek is a treasured Ayurvedic bitter herb known for its cleansing properties
Pomegranate Fruit Extract
Featuring fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K and potassium, pomegranate juice has more antioxidant activity than red wine and green tea.
One of the top vegetables with health-supporting power, asparagus has been used as a go-to vegetable for 2,500 years.
Also called lady's finger" or "barnia pod
Why do I need probiotics?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often being diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
I believe the best way to approach this is to:
1. Eliminate foods and toxins that feed “bad” bacteria.
2. Start consuming probiotic-rich foods and supplements.†
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
You do not need to refrigerate these, although it may help them last longer because of the high amount of live cultures.
What sets Ancient Multi's apart from other multivitamins?
Ancient Multis feature:
- Fermented vitamins C & D for a healthy immune system and response to stress†
- Methylated vitamin B12 and other B vitamins
- A patented form of folate
- Soy-free, fermented vitamin K (MK-7)
- Zinc for healthy immune system function†
Is supplementation really necessary?
For many Americans the diet consumed isn’t nutritionally adequate. In fact, approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density — providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D, E and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc.
More specifically, typical diets contain less than 80% of the RDA for calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and manganese—and the people who are most at risk for coming up short on those nutrients are adult women and teenage girls.
Here’s the truth: If two-thirds of the standard U.S. diets are coming up short on certain nutrients, then the remaining one-third of the average diet may not be so great, either, and cannot possibly fully meet a person’s nutrient needs.One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our Standard American Diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin-packed and mineral-packed wallop. In addition to a nutrient-dense diet, some opt to take a multivitamin to help cover their bases.