Ancient Multi - Men's Once Daily Capsules (30 Capsules)
- Multivitamin formulated specifically for men under 40
- 100% or more Daily Value (DV) of 13 essential vitamins and minerals
- Features multi-kingdom ingredients inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Method)
- Supports cardiovascular health and healthy homocysteine levels†
- Supports healthy energy levels and healthy sleep†
- Supports healthy immune system function†
- Adults take 1 capsule per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food.
Multi Collagen Peptides Protein Powder Pure (24 Servings)
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Reduces knee stiffness in a week†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Contains cutting-edge, clinically studied, exclusive fermented eggshell membrane collagen for enhanced benefits missing from other collagens on the market
- Non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free source, made without hormones
- Created from 4 real food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- Improved formulation for more targeted support. Learn more here
- Add one scoop to 8 ounces of water or any beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 10 g)
- Number of Servings: 24
- Product Weight: 8.6oz
SBO Probiotics Men's Capsules (90 Capsules)
- 25 billion shelf-stable CFUs per serving* (no refrigeration needed)
- Boosts muscle mass and strength†
- Supports healthy digestive function†
- Supports male reproductive function†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Featuring soil-based organisms (SBOs), prebiotics and postbiotics to create a trifecta effect
- Adults take three capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up or right before bed
- Not intended for children
Wellness is such a subjective thing and you know firsthand what your wellness journey means for you. To help kickstart your journey, we cherry-picked our top three must-try" products that are formulated for the everyday goal of supporting overall wellness. Think of it as your daily basics to stay on track. "
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don’t have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall health. The five types of collagen from four food sources cover everything from supporting healthy skin, nails and joints† to promoting a healthy gut and healthy hair.
Many probiotic strains are fragile and require refrigeration to survive. But even then, not all the probiotics make it to your gut to colonize. SBOs — soil-based organisms — are probiotics resistant to extremes in temperature and terrain, including the harsh digestive tract. That's why SBO Probiotics Ultimate is made from strains that occur naturally in the soil. These SBO strains are tough — and they survive without refrigeration. Beyond that, we used a “trifecta” approach for prebiotic, probiotic and postbiotic support.
Science-Backed & Traditionally Revered Multi Ingredients
Ancient Multi Men’s feature select ingredients with a wide range of health benefits, including vitamin D3 to support bone health and healthy immune system function, non-soy vitamin K to support cardiovascular function and already-healthy insulin levels, methylated vitamin B12 to support healthy energy levels and cognitive health† and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
Who is Multi Collagen Protein intended for?
People naturally start to slow production of collagen after the age of 30. This product is for anyone who is looking to naturally support their body, especially if you are looking for joint support, healthy skin and nails† plus healthy hair and gut support.†
Why should I supplement with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new go-to in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate … and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
How much collagen should I take?
The listed serving suggestion is to take one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water, juice, tea or your favorite recipe.
What type of support does Multi Collagen Protein provide?
Multi Collagen Protein supports:
- Joint health†
- Healthy nails†
- Healthy skin†
- A healthy gut and healthy hair
What sets Ancient Multis apart from other multivitamins?
Ancient Multis feature:
- Fermented vitamins C & D for supporting a healthy immune system and response to stress†
- Methylated vitamin B12 and other B vitamins
- A patented form of folate
- Soy-free, fermented vitamin K (MK-7)
- Zinc for healthy immune system support†
Is supplementation really necessary?
For many Americans the diet consumed isn’t nutritionally adequate. In fact, approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density — providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D, E and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc.
Here’s the truth: If two-thirds of the standard U.S. diets are coming up short on certain nutrients, then the remaining one-third of the average diet may not be so great, either, and cannot possibly fully meet a person’s nutrient needs.One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our Standard American Diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin-packed and mineral-packed wallop. In addition to a nutrient-dense diet, some opt to take a multivitamin to help cover their bases.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate SBO Probiotics - Men's because the strains are shelf-stable and survivable. Think of them as fridge-free probiotics.
What is the right amount of CFUs to be getting every day?
It varies. For most people I recommend a CFU count anywhere between 25 to 100 billion. SBO Ultimate has 50 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) per serving.
Why do I need probiotics?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often being diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
Meanwhile, “bad guy” bacteria can flourish while the “good guy” bacteria is diminished, leaving your system out of balance. I believe the best way to approach this is to eliminate foods and toxins that feed “bad” bacteria and start consuming probiotic-rich foods and supplements.