Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Multi Collagen Protein Beauty Within - Half Size
- Guava passionfruit flavor
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Supports overall skin health and skin elasticity†
- Supports skin, joint, nail, gut† and hair health
- Features collagen types I, II, III, V and X
- Sourced from non-GMO, cage free, cruelty free sources and as always, made without hormones
- From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 oz. of water
- Add to your favorite recipes
- We love adding one scoop to room temperature water when we're craving a refreshing pick-me-up
Ancient Nutrients - Vitamin C + Probiotics
- Supports a healthy immune defense and support†
- Promotes healthy antioxidant activity†
- Supports healthy neuron function†
- Features 2 billion CFUs* of Bacillus subtilis
- Features 900 milligrams of Vitamin C
- Take 2 capsules with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage
Multi Collagen Capsules, 90 Count
- Revolutionary Multi Collagen Complex powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen only available in capsule form here
- Improves appearance of crow's feet in 28 days†
- Reduces knee stiffness in a week†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Boosts energy and fights fatigue†
- Contains cutting-edge, clinically studied, exclusive fermented eggshell membrane collagen for enhanced benefits missing from other collagens on the market
- Non-GMO, pasture-raised, hormone-free, cage-free and cruelty-free sources
- Created from 4 whole food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage
We believe that natural beauty starts from the inside out. Generally speaking, the natural aging process can slow down the production of proteins like collagen in our bodies — and our outer appearance can reflect that downturn. We also believe that when we feel better, we look better. Here's a bundle we think you'll love — it features our clinically studied Vitamin C with benefits like support for healthy immune defense and function, beauty-focused botanicals and multi-sourced collagen protein in 2 convenient forms — easy-to-swallow capsules and fast-dissolving powder.
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don’t have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall wellness. This FOUR-source, FIVE-type collagen covers everything from healthy gut and joint support to promoting healthy skin and nails.†
Vitamin C + Probiotics
This clinically studied Vitamin C packs in benefits like support for healthy immune defense and function, antioxidant activity, skin function† and more.
Inspired by Beauty
We designed this Multi Collagen Protein Beauty Within for seekers of upgraded beauty and wellness routines. Beauty Within combines our classic Multi Collagen Protein and a clinically studied phytonutrient blend that includes 13 superfoods like acai berry, coffee fruit extract, Japanese sophora flower and more. This unique beauty blend provides benefits like overall healthy skin support and skin elasticity.†
A formulation more than 2,000 years in the making and built using the TCM (Traditional Chinese Method) of formulation, Ancient Nutrients Vitamin C features the time-tested superstars of TCM to bring a holistic approach to your daily vitamin C supplement. Using the traditional Chinese approach to wellness, the aim is to tap into centuries-old ingredients and practices to support the body as a complete system rather than separate organs, a larger concept known as “Qi.” In general, TCM ingredients aim to balance and support qi, also known as life force.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
Who is Multi Collagen Protein intended for?
People typically start to slow production of collagen after the age of 30. This product is for anyone who is looking to naturally support their body as they age, especially if you are looking for joint support, healthy skin and nails and added gut support.†
Why should I supplement with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate … and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
How much collagen should I take?
Take one heaping scoop of Multi Collagen Beauty Within with 8 ounces of water daily. Later in the day, take 3 Multi Collagen Protein capsules with water later in the day.
What type of support does Multi Collagen Protein provide?
Multi Collagen Protein Capsules:
Chicken Collagen Peptides support:
- Healthy joints†
- Healthy skin†
Clinically Studied Eggshell Membrane Collagen supports:
- Knee comfort & flexibility†
- Joint comfort, both rapidly (7 to 10 days) and continuously (30 to 60 days)†
- Comfortable range of motion†
- Recovery after exercise†
- Healthy flexibility†
- Comfort immediately following exercise†
- Healthy cartilage†
Clinically Studied Calcium Fructoborate supports:
- Knee and joint comfort in as little as 7 days†
- Overall joint comfort, flexibility & function†
- Joint comfort†
Clinically Studied Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract promotes:
- Restful sleep†
- A calm & relaxed outlook†
- A sense of well-being†
- Boosted energy†
- Reduced fatigue†
- Mental clarity & concentration†
Multi Collagen Protein Beauty Within contains:
- A clinically studied plant-based skin supporter
- Chicken collagen peptides
- Hydrolyzed bovine hide collagen peptides
- Healthy skin & nails†
- Healthy skin elasticity†
- Joint health, including ligament & tendon support†
- Joint comfort & healthy joint function†
- Gut health†
Other than collagen, what are the other supporting ingredients in Multi Collagen Protein Beauty Within?
Chicken Bone Broth
Our ancestors simmered bones, marrow, feet, skin, tendons and ligaments for days to create bone broth featuring collagen, proline, glycine and glutamine. Our chicken bone broth comes from U.S. sources we trust.
Pomegranate Fruit Extract Inherently featuring fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K and potassium, pomegranate juice also features antioxidants.
Asparagus Shoot One of the top vegetables with health-supporting power, asparagus has been used as a go-to vegetable for 2,500 years.
Okra Pod Also called "lady's finger" or "barnia pod," okra pods feature vitamin A and antioxidants like lutein, beta-carotene and xanthin.
Coffee Fruit Extract Coffee fruit extract naturally features antioxidants, including polyphenols and phenolic acids.
Japanese Sophora Flower Known as a cooling herb in traditional Chinese health traditions, this antioxidant plant is native to east Asia.
Acerola Cherry Featuring vitamin C, acerola cherry is also known as Barbados cherry.
Acai Berry Ranking up there in antioxidants with cranberries, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries, people have turned to acai berry for thousands of years for their health benefits.
Mangosteen Fruit Also known as the “queen of fruits,” mangosteen also features an important class of phytochemical known as xanthones.
Camu Camu Fruit Camu Camu is a source of naturally occuring vitamin C, a vitamin beneficial for normal collagen production.
What form is this vitamin C and why is it important?
This vitamin C is in the form of lipid metabolite ascorbate. Ascorbic acid is vitamin C in chemical form. In this case, the ascorbic acid is reacted with lipid metabolites (fats) that surround and coat the vitamin C (ascorbate). This is the powdered version of a liposome. Why is a liposome in this Vitamin C supplement? So that it becomes water soluble! In other words, this clinically studied proprietary vitamin C is generally more absorbable than other forms.
How is this vitamin C different than many others on the market?
We carefully sourced a soil-based organism probiotic, Bacillus subtilis, and combined it with Vitamin C. When these two ingredients are combined, benefits are delivered that go beyond immune health. Enjoy benefits from Bacillus subtilis like support for a healthy gut microflora† and more.
Is supplementation really necessary?
For many Americans the diet consumed isn’t nutritionally adequate. In fact, approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density — providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D, E and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc.
More specifically, typical diets contain less than 80% of the RDA for calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and manganese—and the people who are most at risk for coming up short on those nutrients are adult women and teenage girls.
Here’s the truth: If two-thirds of the standard U.S. diets are coming up short on certain nutrients, then the remaining one-third of the average diet may not be so great, either, and cannot possibly fully meet a person’s nutrient needs. One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our Standard American Diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin-packed and mineral-packed wallop. In addition to a nutrient-dense diet, some opt to take a multivitamin to help cover their bases.