A Complete Protein and Fiber Supplement to Fuel Your Muscles and Metabolism†
My Organic Sprouted Protein + Fiber is a powerful superfood powder featuring organic, vegan, and grain-free sources of protein and fiber.
Beyond protein and fiber, this dynamic formula also provides raw, sprouted and fermented botanicals, along with live enzymes and probiotics, offering a broad spectrum of nutritional support.†
It’s packed with pure nutrition and:
- supports muscle health and muscle recovery after workouts.†
- aids in a healthy weight and keeps hunger in check.†
- supports a healthy gut and immune system.†
- delivers 15 grams of highly absorbable protein with 4 grams of fiber in every serving.
Peas: Protein Powerhouses
The peas we use in this protein powder are quickly becoming a favorite for gym-goers and many health-conscious people.
For starters, peas are a natural protein powerhouses.
With more than 15 grams of pea protein per serving, my Sprouted Protein + Fiber is a delicious alternative source of protein for anyone. It’s especially great for vegetarians, vegans or those following restricted diets.
Of the proteins in pea protein, a full 18 percent are made up of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are essential for supporting muscle health, immunity and much more.†
Another reason pea protein has exploded in popularity recently is that it’s gluten-free and dairy-free. So, it’s friendly for many diets, such as Paleo and vegan.
If your goal is to boost metabolism while building lean muscle†, then look no further.
Pea protein is a solid choice.
For these reasons, we used it to form the backbone of this protein powder.
But that’s not all.
Our Organic Protein + Fiber includes flaxseeds—a super-healthy source of fiber—that supports a healthy weight and digestive health.†
Flaxseeds are packed with omega-3 fats and other healthy nutrients, including fiber. In fact, just two tablespoons of whole flaxseed can offer six grams of fiber.
Organic Protein + Fiber also contains the following in its organic sprouted, fermented protein blend to promote healthy absorption and to support healthy detoxification†:
- Organic fermented chia seed sprout: Chia provides one of the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids. Chia is packed with alpha-linolenic fatty acid, or ALA, an essential fatty acid we need to consume from our diets because our bodies can’t make it.
- Organic fermented cañihua seed sprout: Closely related to quinoa, cañihua is loaded with high-quality protein, vitamins, minerals and flavonoids. Flavonoids not only offer healthy skin support, including healthy skin aging, but may also offer support for cardiovascular health and support a healthy microbial balance.†
- Organic fermented hemp seed sprout: Hemp is a source of complete protein, and it provides a great source of omega-3 and omega-6 fats. Together, those fatty acids support cardiovascular health, brain health, healthy skin and hair.†
- Organic fermented pumpkin seed sprout: Pumpkin seeds are bursting with essential fatty acids, including high amounts of omega-3s, plus protein, B vitamins, iron, magnesium and zinc.
- Organic fermented broccoli seed sprout: Broccoli is filled with folate, iron, vitamins A, C, K as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese and selenium.
- Organic fermented milk thistle seed sprout: Milk thistle was used in ancient Greece for its health-supporting benefits, and modern science has confirmed its support for liver health.†
- Organic fermented mung bean sprout: Mung beans have high folate content and can help to support healthy cholesterol levels, cellular health, hormonal health and blood sugar health.† They are also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K.
Organic Protein + Fiber also contains organic astragalus root, organic ashwagandha root, organic ginger root, organic holy basil leaf and organic turmeric rhizome:
- Organic fermented astragalus root: Astragalus is an adaptogen which, by its very nature, helps to protect the body from various stresses—physical, mental or emotional. It is packed with antioxidants, and can support a healthy immune system, healthy liver, healthy blood pressure and healthy blood sugar levels.†
- Organic fermented ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has been used for centuries to support a healthy immune system, while adding vigor and strength to the body.† It’s an adaptogenic herb that helps your body respond healthily to stressors while promoting healthy liver function.†
- Organic fermented ginger: It’s one of the most potent and protecting antioxidants.†
- Organic fermented holy basil: Holy basil is known for its adaptogenic properties, and is packed with antioxidants.† Holy basil also helps support a healthy response to stress.†
- Organic fermented turmeric: Turmeric is a peppery, warm, flavorful spice often used in cooking, and its oil content is strong. It has some intrinsic health benefits as a powerful antioxidant, for supporting a healthy weight and more.†
Last, but not least, Organic Protein + Fiber offers a soil- and plant-based probiotic blend as well as a protease enzyme blend.
Soil and Plant Based Probiotic Blend:
Dr. Axe’s Organic Protein + Fiber also contains a potent, high-quality blend of soil- and plant- based probiotics to:
- support healthy nutrient absorption and a healthy immune system.†
- promote healthy microbial balance and digestive health.†
It includes the powerful probiotics Bacillus clausii and Bacillus subtilis.
The Protease Blend includes these key enzymes:
- Cellulase Complex: Cellulase can support healthy digestion and protein absorption.†
- Xylanase: Xylanase is a naturally occurring enzyme in microbes and fungi. It plays a vital role in human digestion by breaking down a fiber known as hemicellulose.†
- Hemicellulase: The enzyme hemicellulase is crucial to the breaking down of fruits, veggies and many grains.†
- Pectinase: Pectinase plays a role in healthy digestion as well as in overall well-being and healthy aging.† It can also help support microbial balance as well as a healthy pH.†
- Phytase: Phytase breaks down and increases the nutritional quality of seeds, legumes and grains.† Additionally, phytase may also support bone health.†
- Beta-Glucanase: Beta-glucanase can support comfortable digestion as well as healthy nutrient absorption.†
- Amylase: Made in the salivary glands and in the pancreas, amylase is an enzyme that helps to digest carbohydrates and can help support healthy digestion and overall health.†
- Glucoamylase: Also known as amyloglucosidase, glucoamylase is a type of digestive enzyme that helps to break down starch that occurs naturally in most veggies.†
- Lactase: Lactase is an enzyme that hydrolyzes milk sugar, known as lactose, into its component parts (glucose and galactose). It also helps with the digestion of dairy products such as ice cream, milk and cheese.
- Alpha Galactosidase: Beans, cruciferous veggies, and carb-heavy foods can cause digestive discomfort, but alpha-galactosidase can help support healthy, comfortable digestion of these types of foods.†
- Invertase: Invertase supports the overall digestion of starch, sugar and other carbs.† It is also often found in bee pollen and other healthy yeast sources. (Bees have the ability to hydrolyze the sugars in raw nectar to create honey.) In contrast to several other enzymes, invertase is able to remain active within a wide range of pH levels.†
And it’s organic!
Among other things, organic means no irradiation; no sewage sludge; no synthetic fertilizers; no prohibited pesticides; no genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Want protein, fiber, botanicals, probiotics and enzymes—all in one product?
Then try Organic Protein + Fiber, and see how easy consuming protein, fiber and other nourishing foods can be.
I strongly believe that Dr. Axe’s Organic Protein + Fiber is one of the most-complete protein and fiber supplements on the market.
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
I only want to develop the highest quality products based on real science and proven results. Results that I’ve seen personally, with my family, my own mom and thousands of patients in my clinic right here in Nashville, TN.
Go ahead, give this a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Results May Vary**