Get up to 5 servings of organic fruits and vegetables in a single serving.
See how to get more green leafy vegetables and organic fruits in your diet in as little as one scoop per day.
My Organic SuperGreens is a nutrient-dense, easy-to-mix powder designed to deliver these benefits:
- Support healthy body function and overall well being†
- Support a healthy immune system†
- Support healthy detoxification†
- Support a healthy pH†
It’s made from powerful superfoods and contains real, organic whole fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- Made from organic green foods, veggies, and antioxidant super fruits
- Contains probiotics and enzymes to support healthy nutrient absorption and digestion†
And it actually tastes great!
Consume all-natural, potent superfoods.
I’m a huge fan of vegetable juices, but for me and millions of other people, juicing every day is unrealistic.
If you’re a busy mom, a working professional, or if you travel a lot, how can you possibly carve out the time to juice every day?
It can seem almost impossible to get enough vegetables and superfoods in your diet.
That’s one of the reasons I created my Organic SuperGreens.
It brings the benefits of juicing, but in an easy-to-mix, powder form.
Rather than needing an expensive juicer and pounds of vegetables and fruits, you can enjoy a single scoop of this delicious powder instead.
You can easily and conveniently add it to your morning smoothie, water or juice, offering a great, refreshing and energy-supporting option.†
My Organic SuperGreens with water, or in a smoothie, gives your body organic fuel, supports hydration and energy, and is highly alkaline to support healthy digestion and healthy overall pH levels.†
“Other” Greens Products
The market has been flooded with “greens” products recently. It’s a popular trend, but few, if any, greens products live up to their marketing hype.
My Organic SuperGreens is different.
I actively sought out the top researchers and industry professionals to create this superfood formula, and I kept working on a formula until I was ready to release a blend I was truly proud of:
- One that used raw and organic ingredients
- One that was fortified with a probiotic
- One that didn’t use high-temperature processing methods or damage nutrients
That’s exactly what you’ll find in my Organic SuperGreens formula. It’s packed full of nature's nourishing, cleansing and potent superfoods, alkalizing greens, antioxidant-rich fruits and supporting herbs.†
Most other greens formulas can’t say the same.
Many other greens products contain added sugars or fillers. Yuck! They also put in grasses, not the actual grass juices.
Have you ever been on a website and it was almost impossible to find their product labels? Or, with some companies, have you actually had to call and request the ingredients?
I don’t believe in doing that. In fact, I want to highlight our amazing blend of what we’ve put together for you. You’re going to love what we’ve put inside.
Here are the main ingredients in Green Superfood:
- Oat Grass (and its juice): Oat grass is high in chlorophyll, beta-carotene, vitamins C and E, and is a good plant source of complete protein. Additionally, oat grasses are known for their ability to support the growth of Lactobacilli, the healthy bacteria which grows naturally in the human digestive tract.†
- Alfalfa Grass: Alfalfa has roots that extend as deep as 130 feet into the ground, making it one of the richest mineral foods available. Plus, alfalfa grass juice has eight essential amino acids and is low in calories.
- Beets: Beets are loaded with folate and are a very good source of potassium, manganese, iron, vitamin B6, vitamin C, magnesium, phosphorus and dietary fiber. Beets also offer potent antioxidant support.†
- Spirulina: Spirulina is a common micro-algae (or sea veggie). It provides ample chlorophyll, protein, B vitamins, vitamins C and E, amino acids, and trace minerals. It also naturally supports healthy detoxification.†
- Spinach: With a whopping amount of vitamin K and A, spinach is a green wonder food! It also offers B vitamins, vitamin E, potassium, zinc, fiber, protein and omega-3s.†
- Broccoli: In addition to delivering key vitamins, broccoli also has an alkalizing nature and can support healthy detoxification.†
- Kale: Kale is low in calories but packed with nutrition. It contains vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, potassium, manganese, thiamine. riboflavin, folate iron, magnesium, phosphorus and some fiber and protein.†
- Carrots: Carrots are brimming with vitamin A, making it famous for supporting healthy eyesight.†
For extra nutritional support and energy, Organic SuperGreens contains the Organic Fermented Botanical Blend, which includes:
- Organic ground flaxseed: Flaxseeds are a top-ranking plant source of omega-3s, supporting cellular health and heart health.†
- Organic fermented astragalus root: Astragalus is an adaptogen which, by its very nature, helps support a healthy response to stress.† It's also packed with antioxidants, and can support a healthy immune system.†
- Organic fermented ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has been used for centuries for its health-giving properties. It’s an adaptogenic herb that can support a healthy immune system and a healthy liver.†
- Organic fermented ginger: One of the most potent antioxidants, ginger can support healthy detoxification.†
- Organic fermented holy basil: Holy basil is known for its adaptogenic properties and it’s packed with antioxidants.† Holy basil supports a healthy response to stress.†
- Organic fermented turmeric: Turmeric is a peppery, warm, flavorful spice often used in cooking. It has some intrinsic health powers as an antioxidant, while also supporting a healthy weight plus other benefits.†
- Organic fermented chia seed sprout: Chia provides the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids. Chia is packed with alpha-linolenic fatty acid, or ALA, an essential fatty acid we need to consume from our diets because our bodies can’t make it.
- Organic fermented cañihua seed sprout: Closely related to quinoa, cañihua is loaded with high-quality protein, vitamins, minerals and flavonoids. Flavonoids can offer healthy skin support, support for cardiovascular health and support a healthy microbial balance.†
- Organic fermented hemp seed sprout: Hemp is a source of complete protein, and provides a great source of omega-3 and omega-6 fats. Together, those fatty acids support brain health, healthy skin and hair.†
- Organic fermented pumpkin seed sprout: Pumpkin seeds are bursting with essential fatty acids, including high amounts of omega-3s, plus protein, B vitamins, iron, magnesium and zinc.†
- Organic fermented broccoli seed sprout: Broccoli is filled with folate, iron, vitamins A, C, K, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, and selenium. Raw broccoli also retains the enzyme myrosinase, which breaks down glucosinates into a compound called sulforaphane, known to support healthy cells.†
- Organic fermented milk thistle seed sprout: Milk thistle was used in ancient Greece for its health-supporting properties. Today, it's touted as a potent supporter of liver health.†
- Organic fermented mung bean sprout: Mung beans have high folate content and can help to support healthy cholesterol levels, cellular health, hormonal health and blood sugar health.† They are also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Organic fermented pea sprout: Peas are packed with folate, carotene, vitamin A, and vitamin C. They can also support healthy blood sugar levels and cardiovascular health.†
But that’s not all.
As an added bonus, Organic SuperGreens delivers the organic superfruit blend with the following:
- Organic Noni: Noni is the fruit of a small evergreen plant also known as Indian mulberry. Noni is known for its role in supporting skin health and healthy energy levels.†
- Organic Pomegranate: Pomegranates are high in antioxidants and also provide many vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C and potassium. Pomegranates are believed to support cardiovascular, cellular and gastrointestinal health.†
- Organic Wild Blueberry: Blueberries are bursting with antioxidants. Other health benefits of blueberries include supporting healthy bones and joints, as well as mental/cognitive health.†
- Organic Acai: Acai is an indigenous berry commonly found in the rain forests of the Amazon. Acai offers a variety of nutrients which are thought to support a healthy brain.†
- Organic Elderberry: Elderberry comes from a fragrant, flowering tree and contains potent antioxidant flavonoids.
- Organic Goji: Health benefits of gojis include supporting cellular health, brain health, eye health, and liver health.†
Last, but not least, Organic SuperGreens offers a soil- and plant-based probiotic blend as well as a kiwi enzyme complex, featuring the following:
Soil- and Plant-Based Probiotic Blend:
Dr. Axe’s Organic SuperGreens also contains a potent, high-quality blend of soil- and plant-based probiotics to:
- Support healthy nutrient absorption and a healthy immune system.†
- Promote healthy microbial balance and digestive health.†
It includes 2 billion CFUs* of the potent probiotics Bacillus clausii and Bacillus subtilis.
To support healthy nutrient absorption and digestion†, the Digestive Enzyme Blend includes these key enzymes:
- Cellulase Complex: Cellulase can support healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.†
- Xylanase: Xylanase is a naturally occurring enzyme in microbes and fungi. It plays a vital role in healthy human digestion by supporting the breakdown of a fiber known as hemicellulose.†
- Hemicellulase: The enzyme hemicellulase is crucial to the breakdown of fruits, veggies and many grains.†
- Pectinase: Pectinase plays a role in supporting healthy digestion and healthy aging.† It can also support healthy microbial balance and a healthy pH.†
- Phytase: Phytase breaks down and increases the nutritional quality of seeds, legumes and grains.† Additionally, phytase may also support promote bone health.†
- Beta-Glucanase: Beta-glucanase supports the healthy absorption of nutrients and supports healthy digestion.†
And it’s organic!
Among other things, organic means the ingredients used in this product had no irradiation; no sewage sludge; no synthetic fertilizers; no prohibited pesticides; and no genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Want More Green Leafy Vegetables in Your Diet?
Get my Organic SuperGreens now and see how easy getting your vegetables and fruits can be.
I strongly believe that my Organic SuperGreens is one the best green superfood supplements on the market.
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
I only want to develop the highest quality products based on real science and proven results. Results that I’ve seen personally, with my family, my own mom and thousands of patients in my clinic right here in Nashville, TN.
Go ahead, give this product a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*At time of manufacture
Results May Vary**