Expected Ship Date: 3/31/17
Protect Yourself and Support Healthy Bones and Teeth
With my Organic Vitamin D Complex, you can support your body all the way down to the cellular level.†
It’s specially formulated with:
- 5,000 IU of an organic, food-based vitamin D3.
- An Organic Fermented Botanical Blend for extra nutritional support and energy.†
- a plant-based blend of 250 million CFU* of probiotics (Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii) to support healthy absorption.†
Vitamin D is critical for supporting your overall health. Adequate levels of this “sunshine vitamin” are known to support the health of 36 bodily organs.†
Some benefits of getting enough vitamin D include:
- Supporting immune system health†
- Promoting heart health†
- Maintaining cellular health†
- Promoting muscular health†
- Encouraging bone health†
- Supporting pancreas health†
- Promoting colon health†
- Maintaining kidney health†
- Aiding with skin health†
- Promoting brain health†
- Supporting eye health†
Vitamin D3 is Essential
Coming up short on vitamin D is a definite concern for Western world.† In fact, nearly 75 percent of American adults and teens don’t get adequate vitamin D intake, which can be a misstep.
Getting enough vitamin D supports:
- A healthy immune system†
- Mental and emotional balance and health†
- Healthy blood sugar balance†
- Skin health†
- And much more
In short, vitamin D is essential to your body. It’s not only a vitamin but it’s also a pro-hormone which works throughout the body to support healthy hormones and a healthy immune system.†
But most of us simply aren’t getting enough vitamin D.
Why We Don’t Get Enough Vitamin D
Getting enough sunlight is one of the best ways to ensure you meet your vitamin D requirements. But the reality is: most of us spend our days inside our homes and offices. When we do make it outside, we’re on-the-run and only out there for short durations.
Put simply, most of us don’t get enough sunshine. Even when we do, that doesn’t guarantee we’ll be able to produce and consume vitamin D3 the way our bodies are designed to.
For example, many people over the age of 50 can’t make vitamin D the same way they could when they were younger because as people age, their kidneys lose some ability to convert vitamin D to its active form.
But it’s not just age.
A lot of factors affect whether or not a person is getting enough vitamin D—ranging from their age to their skin’s melanin content to their geographic location.
And for some people, their intestines may not have the capacity to properly absorb vitamin D from the foods they eat.
The end result? A lot of us come up short on vitamin D.
So, how do you get adequate vitamin D?
In a perfect world, we’d all get enough vitamin D from our diet by eating vitamin D-rich foods, such as wild-caught salmon (and other fatty fish such as tuna, mackerel and sardines), raw dairy such as cheese and yogurt as well as eggs and mushrooms.
But it’s really difficult to get enough vitamin D from diet alone. That’s mostly because vitamin D content in foods is highly variable.
For example, fatty fish such as salmon and mackerel are great sources of vitamin D, but farmed salmon provides only one-tenth to one-fourth of vitamin D, by comparison.
If a person follows a vegetarian or vegan type of diet—and millions of people do—then vitamin D foods are difficult to come by in their diet alone, since animal sources are typically the best sources of vitamin D.
That’s why it’s good to take a whole food vitamin D supplement to ensure your body gets what it needs to thrive.†
Unfortunately, many companies compromise the quality of their vitamin D supplements, or they don’t mix the vitamin with fat, and that prevents it from being absorbed by the body, since vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin.
The incredible news about Organic Vitamin D Complex is it delivers 5,000 IU of organic food-based vitamin D3, mixed with healthy fats and a plant-based probiotic, to support its healthy absorption.†
But that’s not all.
Our Organic Vitamin D Complex includes a special Organic Fermented Botanical Blend for extra nutritional support and energy.†
Extra energy and nutritional support†
We developed a special Organic Fermented Botanical Blend for extra nutritional support and energy.†
It includes a blend of sprouted seeds (packed with healthy fats and vitamins) and adaptogenic herbs for additional antioxidants and energy-boosting power†:
- Organic ground flaxseed: Flaxseeds are a top-ranking plant source of omega-3 fats. These fats naturally aid with the absorption of vitamin D and support cellular health.†
- Organic fermented chia seed sprout: Chia seeds are also one of the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids on the planet. This helps support vitamin D absorption. Chia has the added benefit of being packed with natural antioxidants to support healthy detoxification.†
- Organic fermented cañihua seed sprout: Closely related to quinoa, cañihua is loaded with high-quality protein, vitamins, minerals and flavonoids. Flavonoids can offer healthy skin support, support for cardiovascular health and support a healthy microbial balance.†
- Organic fermented astragalus: Astragalus is packed with antioxidants, which support healthy cells.†
- Organic fermented ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that helps support a healthy response to stress.†
- Organic fermented hemp seed sprout: Hemp is a source of complete protein, and provides a great source of omega-3 and omega-6 fats. Together, those fatty acids support brain health, and healthy skin and hair.†
- Organic fermented pumpkin seed sprout: Pumpkin seeds are bursting with essential fatty acids, including high amounts of omega-3s, protein, B vitamins, iron, magnesium and zinc.
- Organic fermented broccoli seed sprout: Broccoli is filled with folate, iron, vitamins A, C, K, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, and selenium. Raw broccoli also retains the enzyme myrosinase, which breaks down glucosinates into a compound called sulforaphane, known to support healthy cells.†
- Organic fermented milk thistle seed sprout: Milk thistle was used in ancient Greece for its health-supporting properties, including supporting a healthy liver.†
- Organic fermented pea sprout: Peas are packed with folate, carotene and antioxidants, vitamin A and vitamin C. They can also support cardiovascular health.†
- Organic fermented ginger: One of the most potent antioxidants, ginger is great for supporting healthy detoxification.†
- Organic fermented mung bean sprout: Mung beans have high folate content and can help to support cellular health and hormonal health.† They are also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Organic fermented turmeric: Turmeric is a peppery, warm, flavorful spice often used in cooking. It has some intrinsic health powers as an antioxidant, supports a healthy weight and provides other benefits.†
Last, but not least, Organic Vitamin D Complex is ORGANIC!
It’s cleaner—and better—for you and your body because organic certification rules don’t allow farmers to use toxic, synthetic pesticides.
That means you get more nutrients and antioxidants, while avoiding unwanted, unhealthy pesticides, herbicides, genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and other toxins.
Why be D-ficient?
Don’t come up short on vitamin D. Get Organic Vitamin D Complex now and experience how easy getting enough vitamin D can be.
If you want to stop coming up short on the “sunshine vitamin,” give Organic Vitamin D Complex a try. I personally endorse the product and recommend it to my patients, my own mom and my family.
I strongly believe that Organic Vitamin D Complex is one the best vitamin D supplements on the market. There is no other formula I would recommend.
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
I only want to develop the highest quality products based on real science and proven results. Results that I’ve seen personally, with my family, my own mom and 1000's of patients in my clinic right here in Nashville, TN.
Go ahead, give this product a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*At time of manufacture
Results May Vary**