Reward - Thyme Essential Oil
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Certified USDA Organic
- 15mL / .5 ounce
- Herbaceous; Warming
Ancient Apothecary Thyme Essential Oil
For topical, aromatherapy or dietary purposes.
Thyme is a common herb that has a history of being used as a spice or condiment, but also features the constituents: alpha thujone, alpha pinene, camphene, beta pinene, para cymene, alpha terpinene, linalool, borneol, beta caryophyllene, thymol and carvacrol.
Thyme essential oil offers a warm, herbaceous experience.
Historically, thyme was placed beneath pillows at nighttime, and Hippocrates indicated that thyme is an outstanding culinary herb.
Thyme oil blends well with bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, lavender and rosemary oils.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Thyme oil uses:
- Add a drop of thyme oil to your bath water.
- Diffuse before going to bed.
- Add one drop to a cup of warm water and gargle.
- Add a drop with a teaspoon of a carrier oil and rub into desired areas.
- Add 1 drop to meat or other entrée dishes.
- Diffuse at home or in the office for a refreshing herbaceous scent.
Results May Vary**