Reward - Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Supports healthy joints and muscles†
- Supports a healthy microbial balance†
- Supports respiratory health†
- Has a warm, herbaceous and earthy smell when diffused
- Certified Organic, 100% Therapeutic Grade, Indigenously sourced, and 100% Pure
NUMA Essentials Organic Tea Tree Oil: The Best Kept Secret In Nature’s Medicine Cabinet
The Amazing Qualities of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is truly nothing short of amazing! In fact, the health benefits of tea tree essential oil are due to its multi-faceted healthy attributes—ones that are recognized and appreciated worldwide.†
The name “tea tree,” however, may be misleading, though, since tea tree oil is not extracted from the plant commonly associated with the beverage known as tea. In fact, it’s not even remotely related to tea oil, which is extracted from the seed of the tea plant.
More accurately, tea tree oil is extracted via steam distillation of twigs and leaves of the tea tree, which goes by the botanical name Melaleuca alternifolia. Often known simply as Melaleuca, tea tree oil is native to Australia—in Southeast Queensland and New South Wales mostly—which explains why it is such a common, popular essential oil there.
And while it’s a favorite in Australia, it’s also become a revered and trusted essential oil worldwide.
Tea tree oil is also made up of some powerful constituents, including alpha pinene, beta pinene, sabinene, myrcene, alpha phellandrene, alpha terpinene, limonene, cineole, gamma terpinene, para cymene, terpinolene, linalool, terpineol and alpha terpineol.
That’s a bunch of scientific names, but the bottom line is that tea tree oil, due to its properties, can provide a holistic, powerful support for health.†
For example, the alpha pinene and other pinenes found in tea tree oil have been noted for supporting bronchial health, supporting a healthy short-term memory while also promoting alertness.†
Likewise, limonene is produced by plants known as terpenes, and limonene is an orange terpene.
Studies indicate that limonene shows promise of supporting healthy cells and healthy liver function†—among other benefits.† In fact, limonene and its related product known as perillic acid, are known to be huge supporters of maintaining healthy cells and keeping the liver in tip-top shape.†
Additionally, linalool is a common element of many essential oils, including tea tree oil, and has been found to be a potent supporter of healthy cells†—and when your cells are healthy, then you can be, too.†
Each element contributes to health, too, and tea tree oil is simply packed with these constituents!†
Truth be told, tea tree oil has such a strong reputation for its health benefits that it’s commonly known as a “go to” among some people, including many Australians who keep this precious essential oil available in their household cabinets.
Here are some uses for and benefits of tea tree essential oil:
- Add one to two drops to water, citrus drinks or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.†
- Apply to skin after shaving.
- Promotes healthy immune function†
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of tea tree essential oil to affected area.†
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats†
- Combine one or two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
- Well-known for its cleansing and rejuvenating effects on the skin†
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.†
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.†
- Apply to the bottoms of feet and inside shoes to freshen them.
- Create your own aftershave with tea tree oil and cedarwood.
Tea tree oil is a great blending oil. It blends well with lavender, lemon, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, geranium, myrrh, nutmeg, rosewood, rosemary and thyme essential oils.
Recipes and Top Uses for Tea Tree Essential Oil
As you may expect, tea tree oil has many applications and DIY recipes. Here are some of my favorites.
Instead of using conventional recipes and showering your body in harmful chemicals, try my Homemade Bug Spray recipe. Unlike conventional brands, it smells amazing. Try it today to keep the bugs away:
Or try my Homemade Hand Sanitizer recipe. It's is easy to make, cost effective and good for your skin. Try this recipe today:
And those are just a few of the many ways you can enjoy tea tree essential oil.
Are you ready to give NUMA a try?
About NUMA Organic Essential Oils
I co-founded NUMA with Jordan Rubin, the New York Times best-selling author of The Maker’s Diet, founder of Garden of Life and Beyond Organic.
Together, we traveled the world looking for purest and highest-quality essential oils available. In all, we tested more than 300 different varieties. From that testing, we hand-selected just 12 oils that made the cut.
Those 12 hand-selected oils became the foundation of our line of NUMA Essentials essential oils.
NUMA comes from the ancient Greek word pneuma, meaning “breath of life.”
Both Jordan and I firmly believe that essential oils are a vital component of any health regimen and healthy lifestyle.
We’ve both rigorously tested each NUMA Essentials essential oil in order to bring you nothing but the purest, therapeutic-grade, farm-to-your-front door oils around.
In fact, every NUMA essential oil has four core values that we will not compromise on. Those values drive everything we do with our NUMA Organic Essential Oils.
4 Core Values of NUMA Essentials Organic Essential Oils
- NUMA essential oils are Certified USDA Organic.
- NUMA essential oils are 100% Therapeutic Grade.
- NUMA essential oils are sourced indigenously as well as harvested from some of the top plant farms in Missouri, Europe, India, and the Middle East. Our oils come from 10,000 acres of certified organic land.
- NUMA essential oils are 100% pure. I do not add bases, fillers, or any additives to any of my oils!
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
I only want to develop the highest quality products based on real science and proven results. Results that I’ve seen personally, with my family, my own mom and thousands of patients in my clinic right here in Nashville, TN.
Go ahead, give this product a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Results May Vary**