Want to Do Your Gut and Body a HUGE Favor?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet.
Thanks to modern processed foods and soil depletion, we simply don't get enough of the probiotics our bodies need to thrive.†
Probiotics can support:
- healthy digestion.†
- a healthy immune system.†
- healthy energy levels.†
- healthy mood balance.†
- healthy skin.†
- healthy joints.†
- overall health.†
Why the Need for Probiotics?
Most people are in need of probiotic support. Here’s why:
Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are being killed off, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.†
In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
Top 7 Probiotics Killers
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
Meanwhile, “bad” bacteria can flourish while the “good” bacteria is killed off, leaving your system open to unwanted invaders.
I believe the best way to approach this is to:
- Eliminate foods and toxins that feed bad bacteria.
- Start consuming probiotic-rich foods and supplements.†
Probiotics: Why They Are Important
Probiotics are “good” bacteria that:
- support digestive health.†
- support healthy nutrient absorption.†
- support a healthy immune system.†
But you should choose probiotics wisely.
Which Probiotic Supplement is Right for You?
While many companies sell probiotics, the majority of products don’t live up to their marketing hype.
That’s because most probiotic supplements can be destroyed by stomach acid before they even get to the digestive tract.
We can’t be misled by products that claim to have billions upon billions of active cells per dose, when the reality is they deliver far fewer.
How to Pick a Probiotic Supplement
It’s important to note that there are different types of strains of probiotics. The health effects experienced by one probiotic may be completely different from the health benefits seen from another probiotic.
Certain strains of probiotics support a healthy immune system.† Others are great for digestion and some can even help support a healthy metabolism and balance hormones.†
That’s why it’s important to pick the right probiotic for your needs. It’s also wise to consume a wide range of probiotics in your food or supplements so that you’re covered. The more, the merrier.
I believe there are five specific things you want to consider when choosing a probiotic supplement in capsule form:
- SBOs and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement has soil-based probiotics and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
- High CFU Count: Choose a probiotic brand that has a higher number of probiotics, from 25 billion to 50 billion.
- Strain Diversity: Select a probiotic supplement that has five or more probiotic strains.
- Survivability: Look for strains such as Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacteria, and other cultures or formulas that ensure probiotics make it to the gut and are able to colonize.†
- Prebiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, it is essential that prebiotics are also included in the formula.†
You’ll be thrilled to know that my SBO Probiotic meets the aforementioned criteria.
SBO Probiotic contains:
That’s not all.
My SBO Probiotic includes a special Organic Fermented Botanical Blend for extra nutritional support and energy.†
For Extra Energy and Nutritional Support†
We developed a special Organic Fermented Botanical Blend for extra nutritional support and energy.†
It includes a blend of sprouted seeds (packed with healthy fats and vitamins) and adaptogenic herbs for additional antioxidants and energy support†:
- Organic ground flaxseed: Flaxseeds are a top-ranking plant source of omega-3 fats. These fats naturally aid with healthy nutrient absorption and support cellular health.†
- Organic fermented chia seed sprout: Chia seeds are one of the richest plant sources of omega-3 fatty acids on the planet. They help support healthy nutrient absorption and have natural antioxidants to support healthy detoxification.†
- Organic fermented cañihua seed sprout: Closely related to quinoa, cañihua is loaded with high-quality protein, vitamins, minerals and flavonoids. Flavonoids can offer healthy skin support, support for cardiovascular health and support a healthy microbial balance.†
- Organic fermented astragalus: Astragalus is packed with antioxidants, which support healthy cells.†
- Organic fermented ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that helps support a healthy response to stress.†
- Organic fermented hemp seed sprout: Hemp is a source of complete protein, and provides a great source of omega-3 and omega-6 fats. Together, those fatty acids support brain health, and healthy skin and hair.†
- Organic fermented pumpkin seed sprout: Pumpkin seeds are bursting with essential fatty acids, including high amounts of omega-3s, plus protein, B vitamins, iron, magnesium and zinc.
- Organic fermented broccoli seed sprout: Broccoli is filled with folate, iron, vitamins A, C, K, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese and selenium. Raw broccoli also retains the enzyme myrosinase, which breaks down glucosinates into a compound called sulforaphane, known to support healthy cells.†
- Organic fermented milk thistle seed sprout: Milk thistle was used in ancient Greece for its healthy properties, and helps support a healthy liver.†
- Organic fermented pea sprout: Peas are packed with folate, carotene, vitamin A and vitamin C. They can also support cardiovascular health.†
- Organic fermented ginger: One of the most potent antioxidants, ginger is great for supporting healthy detoxification.†
- Organic fermented mung bean sprout: Mung beans have high folate content and can help to support healthy cellular and hormonal health.† They are also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Organic fermented turmeric: Turmeric is a peppery, warm, flavorful spice often used in cooking. It has some intrinsic health powers, including its antioxidants, supporting a healthy weight and other benefits.†
Last, but not least, Organic Probiotic Complex is ORGANIC!
It’s cleaner—and better—for you and your body because organic certification rules don’t allow farmers to use toxic, synthetic pesticides.
That means you get more nutrients and antioxidants, while avoiding unwanted, unhealthy pesticides, herbicides, genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and other toxins.
Are you ready to support your gut and immune system† from the inside out?
If so, I encourage you to give my SBO Probiotic a try!
I strongly believe that SBO Probiotic is one of the best probiotic supplements on the market.
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
I only want to develop the highest quality products based on real science and proven results. Results that I’ve seen personally, with my family, my own mom and 1000's of patients in my clinic right here in Nashville, TN.
Go ahead, give this product a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you 100% of your money.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*At time of manufacture
Results May Vary**