Skin & Beauty Essential Oils Kit + FREE Multi Collagen Protein 5 Stick Pack
Skin & Beauty Organic Essential Oils Kit + FREE Multi Collagen Protein
5 Stick Pack
Ancient Apothecary Organic Peppermint Oil
Peppermint. Just the word itself can conjure up visions and sensations of a cooling, revitalizing experience. In fact, peppermint has been a favorite since ancient times due to its distinct effects on the senses.
Here are some uses:
- Rub a drop on palms of hands, rub together and breathe in.
- For a morning boost, rub peppermint oil on your temples after you wake up.
- Diffuse for a cooling, invigorating scent.
- Add a drop to shampoo or conditioner for a cooling sensation.
- Spritz around windows and doors.
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add to a cold-water compress or foot bath to cool off.
- Blends well with lavender for a soothing massage blend
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop of orange essential oil and one drop of frankincense oil and inhale for a midday pick-me-up.
Overall, peppermint oil blends well with a variety of other essential oils, including lemon, lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary and marjoram. Many aromatherapists and herbalists routinely use peppermint oil in their aromatic combinations.
Ancient Apothecary Organic Geranium Rose Essential Oil
With a sweet and rosy smell plus a hint of mint, geranium rose essential oil is mostly colorless, although it can sometimes have a light green hue to it. It’s a crisp, fresh-smelling essential oil.
Here are some uses:
- Apply a drop directly to skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial.
- Combine with a carrier oil for an amazing massage.
- Add a drop to shampoo or conditioner.
- Apply a drop to skin after showering.
- Add to your next DIY potpourri.
- Place one drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together, cup your hands over your nose and mouth and breathe slowly.
Geranium rose oil blends aromatically with lavender, lemon, orange, basil, angelica, bergamot, cedarwood, citronella, lime, clary sage, jasmine, rosemary, neroli and grapefruit essential oils.
Ancient Apothecary Organic Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is truly nothing short of amazing! In fact, tea tree essential oil is recognized and appreciated worldwide.
Truth be told, tea tree oil is commonly known as a “go to” among some people, including many Australians who keep this essential oil readily available in their household cabinets.
Tea tree oil is a great blending oil. It blends well with lavender, lemon, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, geranium, myrrh, nutmeg, rosewood, rosemary and thyme essential oils
Here are Some Uses:
- Add one drop with your facial cleanser.
- Apply a drop to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to clean.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet and inside shoes to freshen them.
- Create your own aftershave with tea tree oil and cedarwood.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
A Multi Collagen Protein Containing Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Grass-Fed Beef
- Collagen from Chicken Bone Broth
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Wild Fish
- Collagen from Eggshell Membrane
- 7 grams of Protein (per serving)
- Skin, Gut, and Joint Support†
- Mixes Instantly
- Odorless, Tasteless
- Adds Collagen Boost to Any Meal
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish
- Made without milk, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soy. Made on equipment that also processes milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts and soy.
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake, Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein powder could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market feature only one source of collagen, but Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein features five collagen types from four different sources!
Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein includes hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides and eggshell membrane collagen, featuring collagen Type I, II, III, V and X.
Odorless, tasteless and easy-to-mix Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, and can:
- Promote healthy skin†
- Support healthy digestive function†
- Support healthy joints†
Why Is Collagen Important?
Collagen is one of the reasons our bodies don’t fall apart. Collagen literally functions to hold you together.
But what is collagen? Collagen is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids and is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body, and different bodily systems and organs need specific proteins serving a variety of functions.
The truth is that collagen is literally everywhere in the body, and when there’s enough collagen in the body, then we can “keep ourselves together” and are humming along.
Why Multi Collagen Protein Powder?
Four different sources of collagen—bovine, chicken, fish and egg—in Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein Powder feature collagen Type I, II, III, V and X. That’s an amazing matrix of collagen!
Bovine collagen is a naturally occurring protein found in the skin, bones and muscles of cows, featuring Type I and Type III collagen. Type I collagen is among the most abundant collagen found in the human body and forms collagen fibers. It’s present in ligaments, tendons, bones and other areas. Type III collagen frequently works in tandem with Type I collagen and is in bone, cartilage, bone marrow and connective tissue. Collagen Type I and III are the major components of skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels.
Chicken collagen is also known as collagen Type II—a protein found in the cartilage, bones and other tissues of chickens. It’s a highly popular collagen.
Fish collagen is a sustainable source of collagen which generally has increased absorption rates and bioavailability due to the smaller particle size of fish collagen peptides.† Since fish collagen features Type I collagen, the most abundant of the many collagens in the body, it’s a great addition to Multi Collagen Protein.
Then there’s eggshell membrane collagen. Substances similar to Types I and V collagens are found in each of the two layers of the eggshell membrane. Eggshell membrane is helpful in supporting joint health.†
Remember: Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Complex Powder features the power of five collagen types—from four food sources!
Want to start enjoying the benefits of collagen protein?
Here are a few ways to use Multi-Collagen Protein:
- Include 2 Tablespoons in your morning smoothie.
- Add to baking dishes, muffins, bars or pancakes to increase protein intake.
- Replace other protein powder with this.
- Create a chia coconut collagen pudding.
- Take one serving of collagen pre- or post-workout.