Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
SBO Probiotics Women's Capsules (60 Capsules)
- Features fermented botanicals and mushrooms and our SBO Women’s Probiotic Blend
- Supports healthy digestive function†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Promotes healthy bowel function and supports healthy elimination†
- Helps to maintain healthy gut microflora†
- New and improved formulation for more targeted support
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up or right before bed
- Not intended for children
Multi Collagen Peptides Protein Powder Pure (45 servings)
- Provides support for your healthy hair, skin, nails, joints, and gut†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth, reduces hair breakage†
- Improves the appearance of crow’s feet after 4 weeks†
- Reduces collagen degradation with noticeable results†
- Reduces joint discomfort and helps joints recover faster†
- Reduces knee stiffness at 7 days†
- Includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources
- Includes 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) Bacillus coagulans
- Offers 100% DV of clinically studied Vitamin C, optimized for absorption
- Adults take 1 scoop with 8 ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 10 g)
- Number of Servings: 45
- Product Weight: 1 lb
Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
, Made Without Soy, Raised Without Hormones, Raised Without Antibiotics, Pasture Raised, Grass Fed, Sustainably Sourced, BPA Free.
Note: Our formulation has been updated as of 1/29/2021
Multi Collagen Peptides Capsules (90 Capsules)
- Revolutionary Multi Collagen Complex powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen only available in capsule form here
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Reduces knee stiffness in a week†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Boosts energy and fights fatigue†
- Contains cutting-edge, clinically studied, exclusive fermented eggshell membrane collagen for enhanced benefits missing from other collagens on the market
- Non-GMO, pasture-raised, hormone-free, cage-free and cruelty-free sources
- Created from 4 whole food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage
You’ve got a lot on your plate — but dealing with a “stressed out gut” shouldn’t be one of them. In addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, this bundle was designed to bring the support you want without a lot of fuss, including “survivable” probiotics and Multi Collagen Protein. The fermented ashwagandha in our SBO Probioticsprovide effortless support for reduced stress, a positive mindset and concentration, along with healthy energy levels and reduced fatigue.
This probiotic includes 25 billion soil-based probiotics, prebiotics and postbiotics to provide a “trifecta” effect. These soil-based probiotics are more resilient and resistant to harsh environments.
Multi Collagen - Capsules
There is no other type of collagen capsule like this on the planet. Brought to you in easy-to-use, encapsulated form and powered by an ancient fermentation process that helps maximize collagen support within the body, this is the most effortless way to tap into the benefits of collagen when you’re on the go, if you want to add a collagen boost to your current routine or if you simply aren’t a fan of collagen powder.
Multi Collagen Protein
This is more than just collagen. This is the collagen protein powder with clinically studied ingredients proven to deliver REAL RESULTS. While other collagen supplements available may have clinically studied ingredients in their collagen formula, ours is currently the only one that has a fermented collagen ingredient with human clinical studies behind it. Now, you can reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days† - all with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Our collagen powder is sourced from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What does Bacillus subtilis do?
In general, Bacillus subtilis can manage the harsh stomach acid environment, allowing it to get to the digestive system and colonize its beneficial bacteria. Bacillus subtilis is truly a hardy, tough probiotic that is resilient and highly adaptable.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate these because the strains are shelf-stable. Our shelf-stable probiotics arrive active and can survive at room temperature without refrigeration.
What should I look for in a gut supplement?
There are four specific things to consider when selecting a probiotic supplement:
1. SBOs and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement includes soil-based probiotics (SBOs) and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need to be refrigerated. While it might seem odd to "eat dirt," SBOs are truly probiotic superstars. They’re some of the same strains your ancestors took in while foraging and eating fruits and veggies straight out of the garden.
2. Strain Diversity: Look for a probiotic supplement with strain diversity, not just one type.
3. Survivability: Look for strains such as Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii and other similar hardy cultures.
4. Probiotics, prebiotics and postbiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, I believe it's important to choose a formula that incorporates prebiotics and postbiotics, too. Prebiotics act as fertilizer for probiotics. Postbiotics are the metabolites (enzymes and organic acids)) created by probiotics. By implementing all three, these probiotics can deliver a trifecta effect.
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There's a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness and beauty community. Many people's collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate†¦ and it's not being replaced in the standard modern diet.