Women's Health Bundle for ages 40 - 60
Multi Collagen Protein Gut Restore - Lemon Ginger
- Light lemon ginger flavor
- 9g protein, 3g carbs, 0g fat
- Features collagen types I, II, III, V and X from sustainable sources
- 1 billion CFU of soil-based organism (SBO) probiotics
- Promotes a healthy gut microflora, reduces occasional bloating, and more†
- Supports healthy skin†
- Adults take one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water, juice, tea or your favorite recipe.
- Take note of the mild Lemon Ginger flavor when mixing. Mixes well in water alone, it has a light flavor, like squeezing a lemon into your water.
- Add to bedtime tea or enjoy on it’s own with hot water
Ancient Omegas - Brain Power
- A powerful, omega-based support system featuring essential fatty acids from land and sea
- Promotes healthy cognitive function and brain health†
- Supports cardiovascular and joint health†
- Promotes healthy aging by supporting smooth, healthy skin†
- Organic chia oil and wild-caught fish, No farmed fish
- Adults take three capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or juice.
- 3 softgels = 1,000 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids
Women's Fermented Multi
- Vegetarian-friendly formulation
- Featuring real food, sprouted and fermented ingredients
- Probiotic-fermented vitamins
- Enzyme-activated minerals
- At least 100% DV of 6 key nutrients (per serving)
- Adults take three capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or juice.
- Not intended for children
One of the biggest favors you could do for your gut
Other collagen powders may feature probiotics, but this Gut Restore formula is unlike any other. The unique, expert-formulated combination of ingredients sets this product apart and supports your gut with 5 types of collagen, shelf-stable SBO probiotics, powerful prebiotics and two kinds of Glutamine. Longtime Dr. Axe customers may recognize some of the ingredients.
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides
Our hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides are pasture-raised, cruelty-free, and allergen-free.Featuring collagen types I & III, our collagen peptides support a healthy gut, nails, and skin.†
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
A mainstream favorite generally used for gut support
A clinically-studied prebiotic, xylo-oligosaccharide is a form of sugar that supports a healthy population of probiotics and microflora in the gut†
Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine
Chelated magnesium bonded to Glycine and gut-supporting Glutamine in a form that is easily absorbed by the body
This form of glutamine supports a healthy gut lining and integrity†
Organic Ginger Root Extract
Traditionally used for supporting healthy digestion, this organic ginger root extract is sourced from India
Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate
Our sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate comes from Non-GMO, U.S. farmed chickens. Chicken bone broth collagen is naturally high in type II collagen, which is found in the gut and joints, and naturally features hyaluronic acid. The collagen type II found in chicken bone broth supports key areas of joint health, including joint comfort, flexibility and physical function.†
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
This marine collagen has been certified to the Marine Stewardship Council’s (MSC) environmental standard for well-managed and sustainable fisheries. Our pollock peptides are produced from the skins of wild-caught Alaskan Pollock. Pollock is the most abundant species in Alaska. It is available year-round, 100% natural, wild, sustainable and traceable to its source. Marine collagen is naturally high in type I collagen, which supports overall skin elasticity and hydration†
Eggshell Membrane Collagen
Sourced locally from U.S. farms, this eggshell membrane sourced from non-GMO eggs features collagen types I & V. Type V collagen generally supports knee comfort & flexibility, healthy range of motion and more joint-related benefits.
BACILLUS COAGULANS 1 billion CFU
This shelf-stable SBO probiotic reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating & helps promote healthy digestive function†
Peppermint Leaf Extract
An herbal extract of peppermint traditionally used for healthy digestion support
DGL (Licorice Root Extract)
Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) is frequently used to relieve digestive discomfort
Award-winning Multi Collagen Protein
This product features 5 types of collagen from 4 food sources, the same formula as our award-winning, best selling Multi Collagen Protein. Multi Collagen Protein is the consistently the #1 product sold on our store, with more repeat customers than anything else.
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don’t have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall health. This FIVE source collagen does everything from supporting healthy skin to supporting joint health, in addition to supporting a healthy gut.†
Expert Formulated with clinically-studied ingredients
This is more than just collagen plus probiotics. Developed by natural health experts Dr. Josh Axe & Jordan Rubin, this formula combines 5 types of collagen with prebiotics, probiotics, 2 types of glutamine, organic apple cider vinegar and digestive herbs in a way you won’t find anywhere else.
Our team of experts carefully sourced every ingredient in the ideal quantities with care, including laboring over the taste until it was just right.
This convenient, delicious powder is easy to enjoy any time of day. Enjoy it in the morning or before meals in a cup of cold water for a Lemon Ginger refresher, or mix in warm water to make a calming tea.
Focus on your gut-brain connection with the best herbs ancient tradition has to offer, plus a daily dose of diverse probiotics, in effortless capsule form.
The potent, quality herbs in this probiotic are deserving of a supplement of their own, but we’ve formulated them intentionally alongside probiotics to make them the best they can be. This groundbreaking formulation combines the most sought-after herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda for cognitive function, memory, focus and mental concentration with diverse probiotic strains, designed to support the gut-brain connection in a way that’s never been done before.
Triphala Fruit Extract (Amla Fruit Extract, Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit Extract, Belleric Myrobalan Fruit Extract)
Triphala, meaning “three fruits” in Sanskrit, is a sacred superfruit trio traditionally prized for it supporting benefits. Amalaki (Amla) is a traditional favorite, Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) is held high in Ayurveda and referred to as king-like, and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan) is a traditionally used potent herb.
Bacopa Leaf Extract
Bacopa is a staple of traditional Ayurveda, where it’s believed to bring balance to the mind. It’s one of the main components of Brahmi oil.
Organic Ashwagandha Root Extract
An adaptogenic superherb. Our clinically-studied, organic Ashwagandha root extract helps support a healthy response to stress, support focus, a healthy memory, mental clarity and concentration.
Rosemary Leaf Extract
A prized herb traditionally used in the Ayurvedic tradition for its “attentiveness” benefits.
Turmeric Root Extract
One of the most sought-after spices in the wellness world, this turmeric extract is heralded for its overall wellness benefits. We source ours from India.
Velvet Bean Seed Extract
Griffonia simplicifolia Seed Extract
Oroxylum Leaf Extract
Gotu Kola Leaf Extract
These capsules are created with time-release technology, which means the contents dissolve slower and steadier in your body. This technology is especially beneficial for the probiotics in this blend making it to your digestive tract where they are most important.
Rooted in Ayurveda
All of the herbs found in the Ancient Probiotics line are based on the principles of Ayurvedic practice, which is the ancient Indian study of health and holistic wellness. The herbs found in this blend are the most prized in Ayurveda and have been thoroughly tested for quality and potency.
Diverse probiotic strains
This probiotic blend contains 17 diverse strains and 50 billion CFUs*. It includes a beneficial yeast, an SBO (soil-based organism), and 15 other live strains.
Take 3 capsules per day with water or your favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food. These are great first thing in the morning or before bed.
Make the most of this probiotic by eating a gut-supporting diet rich in prebiotics and fermented foods such as kimchi, kombucha or sauerkraut.
Pairs Well With
If you’re looking for added cognitive support, check out Keto FIRE, which supports healthy cognitive function and focus with exogenous ketones plus herbs and caffeine as an immediate usable form of energy.
Introducing a Women’s Multivitamin Made from Whole Foods, Organic Herbs and Fermented Vitamins
Women have specialized needs, so they deserve a multivitamin and mineral supplement that supports them—in a real food, fermented form. Among other things, my specially formulated Women’s Fermented Multi Offers:
- Nutrients from Real Food and Fermented Herbs
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K
- A special Organic Women’s Botanical Blend
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin—a highly absorbable, active, natural form of B12—like the B12 in the body.) Vitamin B12 is known as the “memory vitamin,” and is water-soluble, so it needs to be replenished.
- Along with vitamin B12, other B vitamins (vitamin B complex) to support healthy energy levels.†
Why a “Fermented” Multi?
Fermentation is an ancient process used to break down food into more absorbable components. During the fermentation process, microorganisms use aerobic and anaerobic metabolism to convert food compounds into powerful metabolites. Here are some key benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation pre-digests nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- During fermentation, key vitamins are increased and even created, particularly B vitamins, as well as other micronutrients that may not have been present in the original food.
- In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in the food.
An important takeaway: Fermentation is believed to help boost the vitamin and mineral content of whatever is being or has been fermented—including multivitamin and mineral supplements.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the vitamins and minerals in my Women’s Fermented Multi, including:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12
- B Vitamins
- Vitamin C (from Organic Camu Camu and Acerola)
- Ashwagandha Root & Leaf Extract (10% withanolides):
- Supports a healthy response to stress†
- Supports healthy energy levels†
- Supports restful sleep†
- Supports healthy physical energy levels†
- Supports a positive outlook†
- Supports healthy mobility†
- Supports healthy joint function†
- Supports healthy cortisol and DHEA balance†
- Supports focus and a healthy memory†
Dr. Axe Women’s Fermented Multi also features an Organic Women’s Botanical Blend, with a blend of beneficial botanicals, including Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Pepper Fruit, Ginger Root, Turmeric Root and more.
Do You Need a Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement? Most Likely, YES.
Here’s why: Ideally, our diets should provide all the nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, we require daily. For many Americans, however, the diet consumed isn’t nutritionally adequate.
For example, in years past, it’s been determined that approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density—providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc. (Oftentimes, women are among those who experience these shortfalls.)
In that scenario, the remaining one-third of the average diet must somehow compensate for what is lacking. The fact is that the rest of the diet is probably not from nutrient-dense food either and cannot possibly fully meet a person’s nutrient needs.
One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our standard American diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin and mineral wallop.
As an added step, many people use a daily multivitamin to help support adequate nutrient intake.
How about you? Do you need a multi?
If so, try my Women’s Fermented Multi. It’s Non GMO, is made from real food and fermented herbs, and is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of women.