- Contains organic, non-GMO whole food nutrition for women†
- Vitamin D, vitamin K and calcium to support bone health†
- A specific blend of nutrients to promote hormonal health†
- Chromium to encourage healthy metabolism†
- Vitamin B12 and other B vitamins to support healthy energy levels†
Expected Ship Date: 3/31/17
Looking for Men's? Check out my Organic Multi-Vitamin Specifically for Men Here.
Nourish Your Whole Body The Way Nature Intended
With my Organic Women’s Multivitamin, you get a potent blend of real, organic fruits and vegetables and fermented herbs specifically formulated for women.
immune system, digestive health and a healthy metabolism.† Here’s a Snapshot of Our Exclusive Blend
My Organic Women’s Multivitamin contains:
- Organic, non-GMO whole foods.
- Vitamin D, vitamin K and calcium to support bone health.†
- A specific blend of nutrients to promote hormonal health.†
- Chromium to support a healthy metabolism.†
- Vitamin B12 and other B vitamins to support healthy energy levels.†
Women have personalized nutritional needs, and they deserve a vitamin that supports those needs in a highly absorbable, whole food form.†
Why Should I Take a Multivitamin?
When I talk about taking vitamins, I often hear this from patients:
"Can't I just eat healthily?" or "Why do I need to take a daily vitamin? Isn’t a healthy diet enough?"
These are excellent questions. If we lived hundreds of years ago, my answer would be: “You’re right. Eat healthy foods in moderation, and that’s all you need to do.”
But we don’t live in the same world as our ancestors did.
We live in a toxic world with contaminated air and heavily depleted soils. One hundred years ago, foods were much richer in vitamins and minerals than the foods we consume today.
Even with an abundance of greens and other healthy foods in your diet, it’s nearly impossible to get everything your body needs to thrive from diet alone.
That’s why a multivitamin can be the perfect COMPLEMENT to the foods you eat.† Although it’s never meant to replace a healthy diet, taking a high-quality multivitamin is one of the best ways ensure your body gets the vitamins and minerals you need to:
- Maintain energy levels.†
- Support a healthy immune system.†
- Support a healthy brain†
- Support healthy bones, skin and hair†
Ultimately, these organic, whole-food vitamins can help you be your healthiest you.†
The Flaw of Most Multivitamins
The media gives multivitamins a bad rap. They call them “a waste of money” and say the only thing vitamins do is “produce really expensive urine.”
It might shock you to hear this, but, for the most part, I actually agree with the media. The reason?
They’re right! The majority of supplements on the market are substandard. If you're currently taking a multivitamin—especially the brands found at your grocery, drug, and discount stores—I want you to try an experiment.
For the next three days, take the daily dose of pills out of the bottle and flush them down the toilet. (Yes. I want you to flush them.) Then document how you feel.
Did anything change? Do you feel worse, better, or the same? My prediction: you'll feel no different.
You might even feel better. Sound harsh?
Not really. What’s harsh is companies that get you to buy something that your body doesn’t even recognize as food or know how to assimilate.† The truth is that most multivitamins are made from cheap synthetic isolates.
Synthetic Isolates Don't Make the Cut
Vitamins made with synthetic isolates aren’t worth the discounted price you pay. I wouldn’t take them if someone gave them to me for free.
Isolated vitamins are NOT REAL food vitamins. They’ve been combined with man-made chemicals. They're a low-end alternative.
Here are the biggest issues with synthetic vitamins:
- LOW UTILIZATION: Your body can sometimes absorb only a small amount of the isolate form of vitamins and minerals—and it is often able to USE even less. I believe you get the best bioavailability in raw, whole food form.†
- LACK OF BALANCE: Synthetic vitamins often contain massive quantities of some nutrients (usually the cheapest ones) and insufficient quantities of others (often the ones you need most), and a lack of proper balance.
- UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS: You can actually experience negative side effects of synthetic isolates from the additives and the unnatural state of synthetic supplements.
Your body was meant to consume WHOLE foods, from the earth, filled with natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes.† When you give your body the fuel it was designed to operate with, things just work better.†
Introducing Dr. Axe’s Organic Women’s Multivitamin
Made to Give Women the Nourishment They Need
We’ve spent years developing a specific multivitamin formula for women. In conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle, my Dr. Axe’s Organic Women’s Multivitamin can help you get real, whole food-based vitamins and minerals in your diet and maintain a healthy balance of daily percentages of key vitamins.
It’s specifically formulated for women’s needs to support:
- Bone health†
- Healthy hormone balance†
- Skin, hair and nail health†
Dr. Axe’s Organic Women’s Multivitamin contains:
Vitamin D3: Did you know that without enough vitamin D, less than 10 percent of the calcium you ingest is absorbed? That makes this “sunshine vitamin” critical for not only supporting bone health but also in supporting promoting a healthy
Calcium (from certified organic Algas calcareus): Along with vitamin D, calcium supports healthy bones and teeth.†
Vitamin K2: Vitamin K helps activate proteins involved in osteoblasts—the cells that are pertinent to bone health†—and is necessary for supporting bone metabolism and bone strength.†
Magnesium: Magnesium supports the healthy absorption and use of calcium in the body.†
- B1 (Thiamine): B1 supports a healthy nervous system, mental outlook, mood, memory, concentration and healthy energy levels.†
- B2 (Riboflavin): B2 supports healthy metabolism and healthy cells.†
- B3 (Niacin): B3 supports a healthy nervous system and digestive system.†
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid): B5 supports a healthy immune system and supports a healthy response to stress.†
- B6 (Pyridoxine): B6 supports the productions of neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, which support a healthy immune system and a healthy mental outlook.†
- B7 (Biotin): B7 supports healthy blood sugar levels and a healthy mood, while supporting a healthy response to stress.†
- B9 (Whole food fermented folate): Your body can't produce B9 on its own, and B9 supports a healthy mental outlook and a healthy response to stress.†
- B12 (Whole food fermented B12): B12 is known as the “memory vitamin.” The brain needs it to support healthy cognition, healthy neurological function and to support a healthy response to stress.†
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that supports strong, healthy bones. In fact, osteoblasts (bone-building cells) and osteoclasts (cells that break down bone tissue) are influenced by vitamin A.†
Vitamin C (from amla): Amla berry is an antioxidant powerhouse—and a dynamic superfood. Amla is rich in vitamin C—a powerful antioxidant—as well as essential bioflavonoids that enhance the benefits of vitamin C, which includes supporting a healthy immune system.†
Iodine (from potassium iodide): Iodine supports a healthy, functioning thyroid.† In fact, iodine plays a critical role in promoting the formation of thyroid hormones.† Those hormones support healthy energy levels, growth, development and metabolism.†
Zinc (from certified organic guava): Zinc promotes immune health, bone health, eye health, and healthy cells.† Estimates suggest that more than 70 percent of Americans don’t get enough zinc.
Selenium (from certified organic mustard seed extract): Although it's only required in small amounts, selenium is essential for overall well-being.† Selenium supports healthy tissue and supports healthy detoxification.†
Manganese (from manganese sulfate) is part of an antioxidant enzyme called superoxide dismutase, which supports healthy cells.†
But that’s not all.
My Organic Women’s Multivitamin contains a special botanical blend from organic maca, organic cranberry, organic flax and organic fenugreek for extra care and support.†
Botanicals to Cover Your Bases
I developed a special botanical blend to deliver even more nutritional benefits.† It includes:
Maca root contains 19 essential amino acids. It's a rich source of fiber and is packed with vitamins B2, B6, B12, B3, E, and C. Plus, there are more than 27 minerals such as selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron.
Maca root also has nutrients termed macaenes and macamides, which serve to support healthy energy levels.†
As an adaptogen, maca helps support physical and mental health, while supporting a healthy response to stress.†
Cranberries have high levels of antioxidant compounds called proanthocyanidins (PACs) and offer health support to the body.†
Let’s not forget about cranberries’ vitamin C content. Vitamin C, of course, is a powerful antioxidant and is known for supporting healthy cells.†
Flaxseed is a phytoestrogen food, which can play a positive role in supporting healthy hormones.†
Fenugreek is a plant native to the Middle and Near East that is widely used in India. Because of its dense vitamin and mineral content, fenugreek can provide health benefits, including support for healthy hormones and healthy cholesterol levels.†
Why not give your body the nutritional support it needs to thrive?
Get Dr. Axe’s Organic Women’s Multivitamin, and see how easy supporting your body with vitamins and minerals can be.
100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
I only want to develop the highest quality products based on real science and proven results. Results that I’ve seen personally, with my family, my own mom and 1000's of patients in my clinic right here in Nashville, TN.
Go ahead, give this product a try today. If you don't love it, simply contact my team at draxe.com/support and we'll happily refund you.
It's my way of making sure you and your family are 100% happy with your purchase.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Results May Vary**