Ancient Multi - Women's Once Daily Capsules (30 Capsules)
- Multivitamin formulated specifically for women under 40 looking for a once-daily, woman-focused multi
- 100% or more Daily Value (DV) of 12 essential vitamins and minerals
- Features multi-kingdom ingredients inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Method)
- Supports thyroid health†
- Supports healthy fertility†
- Supports healthy sleep and energy levels†
- Adults take 1 capsule per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage.
- Can be taken with or without food.
Multi Collagen Peptides Protein Powder Pure (24 Servings)
- Provides support for your healthy hair, skin, nails, joints, and gut†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth, reduces hair breakage†
- Improves the appearance of crow’s feet after 4 weeks†
- Reduces collagen degradation with noticeable results†
- Reduces joint discomfort and helps joints recover faster†
- Reduces knee stiffness at 7 days†
- Includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources
- Includes 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) Bacillus coagulans
- Adults take 1 scoop with 8 ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage
- Easily blends into your daily coffee, smoothie, oatmeal, pancakes or other baked goods
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 10 g)
- Number of Servings: 24
- Product Weight: 8.6oz
Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
, Made Without Soy, Raised Without Hormones, Raised Without Antibiotics, Pasture Raised, Grass Fed, Sustainably Sourced, BPA Free.
Note: Our formulation has been updated as of 1/29/2021
SBO Probiotics Women's Capsules (60 Capsules)
- Features fermented botanicals and mushrooms and our SBO Women’s Probiotic Blend
- Supports healthy digestive function†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Promotes healthy bowel function and supports healthy elimination†
- Helps to maintain healthy gut microflora†
- New and improved formulation for more targeted support
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up or right before bed
- Not intended for children
Wellness is such a subjective thing and you know firsthand what your wellness journey means for you. To help kickstart your journey, we cherry-picked our top three must-try" products that are formulated for the everyday goal of supporting overall wellness. Think of it as your daily basics to stay on track. "
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don‚Äôt have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall health. The five types of collagen from four food sources cover everything from supporting healthy skin, nails and joints‚Ä† to promoting a healthy gut and healthy hair.
Many probiotic strains are fragile and require refrigeration to survive. But even then, not all the probiotics make it to your gut to colonize. SBOs ‚Äî soil-based organisms ‚Äî are probiotics resistant to extremes in temperature and terrain, including the harsh digestive tract. That's why SBO Probiotics Ultimate is made from strains that occur naturally in the soil. These SBO strains are tough ‚Äî and they survive without refrigeration. Beyond that, we used a ‚Äútrifecta‚Äù approach for prebiotic, probiotic and postbiotic support.
Science-Backed & Traditionally Revered Multi Ingredients
Weaving the ancient principles of ancient TCM (Traditional Chinese Method) with body-ready vitamins and minerals, Ancient Multi Women‚Äôs Once Daily features a specially selected combination of nutrients to support women where they need it most: promoting healthy energy, heart and bone health, thyroid support‚Ä† and more. The best part? Nutrients, superfoods and body-ready vitamins are delivered in just one capsule per day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
Who is Multi Collagen Protein intended for?
People naturally start to slow production of collagen after the age of 30. This product is for anyone who is looking to naturally support their body, especially if you are looking for joint support, healthy skin and nails‚Ä† plus healthy hair and gut support.‚Ä†
Why should I supplement with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There‚Äôs a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new go-to in the wellness and beauty community. Many people‚Äôs collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate ‚Ä¶ and it‚Äôs not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
How much collagen should I take?
The listed serving suggestion is to take one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water, juice, tea or your favorite recipe.
What type of support does Multi Collagen Protein provide?
Multi Collagen Protein supports:
- Joint health‚Ä†
- Healthy nails‚Ä†
- Healthy skin‚Ä†
- A healthy gut and healthy hair
What sets Ancient Multis apart from other multivitamins?
Ancient Multis feature:
- Fermented vitamins C & D for supporting a healthy immune system and response to stress‚Ä†
- Methylated vitamin B12 and other B vitamins
- A patented form of folate
- Soy-free, fermented vitamin K (MK-7)
- Zinc for healthy immune system support‚Ä†
Is supplementation really necessary?
For many Americans the diet consumed isn‚Äôt nutritionally adequate. In fact, approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density ‚Äî providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D, E and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc.
More specifically, typical diets contain less than 80% of the RDA for calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and manganese‚Äîand the people who are most at risk for coming up short on those nutrients are adult women and teenage girls.
Here‚Äôs the truth: If two-thirds of the standard U.S. diets are coming up short on certain nutrients, then the remaining one-third of the average diet may not be so great, either, and cannot possibly fully meet a person‚Äôs nutrient needs.One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our Standard American Diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin-packed and mineral-packed wallop. In addition to a nutrient-dense diet, some opt to take a multivitamin to help cover their bases.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate SBO Women's because the strains are shelf-stable and survivable. Think of them as fridge-free probiotics.
What is the right amount of CFUs to be getting every day?
It varies. For most people I recommend a CFU count anywhere between 25 to 100 billion.
Why do I need probiotics?
Fact: Most Americans don‚Äôt consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here‚Äôs why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often being diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
Meanwhile, ‚Äúbad guy‚Äù bacteria can flourish while the ‚Äúgood guy‚Äù bacteria is diminished, leaving your system out of balance. I believe the best way to approach this is to eliminate foods and toxins that feed ‚Äúbad‚Äù bacteria and start consuming probiotic-rich foods and supplements.